What do you sleep in when you go to bed?

I feel like I am the only girl who only sleeps in a over sized shirt and undies. I would like to know that I am not the only one that sleeps that way.

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• Just underwear, in case someone breaks in during the night and I have to man up. You can't look manly with your doodle flapping around.

2|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• I sleep in PJs or undies as well.
    Depends of my mood, when I’m feeling sexy I wear sexy pjs when I feel chill, I wear chill and when I feel cute I wear cute pjs...
    honestly I need to buy new ones, they are aging 😞
    Sometimes I sleep naked as well 😆🤷🏾‍♀️

0|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 11

• Let's see. Pajamas, shirt pants, underwear, or absolutely nothing. It just depends.

1|0
    0|0
  • In the summer im naked
    The rest of the year im. in a t-shirt and my boxers silky red or black lol.

0|0
    0|0
  • Easy Pjs haha

0|0
    0|0
  • Steel helmet and chain mail

0|0
    0|0
  • I sleep naked

0|0
    0|0
  • Always nude.

0|0
    0|0
  • Birthday suit

0|0
    0|0
  • a suit

0|0
    0|0
  • I sleep in my boxers

0|0
    0|0
  • Nobody I've slept with has worn anything, so all the clothed answers are a surprise.

I don't think I've worn anything to bed unless the "bed" is someone's couch, in a very long time.
    There was the time my girlfriend and I shared a sofa bed in a hotel, but my boss was sleeping on the bed, so being naked in that situation would be awkward. More awkward than sleeping in the same room as my boss, anyway. 😂

0|0
    0|0
  • I usually sleep in my armor 😊

1|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 19

• Sometimes oversized t shirts or sweatpants

0|0
    0|0
  • Anything that is comfortable because my PJs are kept in my mom’s closet and she gets mad if I wake her up by going in her room to get them. Don’t ask me why they are kept there... It was not my idea. If I’m up late doing hw, I will sleep in leggings and a comfortable top. If I remember to get them before she goes to bed, I will wear them.

0|0
    0|0
  • Big t-shirt and panties is my basic night wear.
    In the winter I add leggings and sports bra into the mix.

0|0
    0|0
  • I do that sometimes if it's not too cold. There's nothing weird about it at all.

0|0
    0|0
  • Depends on the weather but anything from tank tops to T-shirts to yoga pants, sweat pants, or shorts lol anything

0|0
    0|0
  • I usually sleep with nothing on mainly because it’s comfortable and you should let your body breath at some point.

0|0
    0|0
  • Depends on the season. In the winter and late fall, I wear pajamas. In the spring, I wear what you describe. In the summer, however, I don't wear anything in bed.

0|0
    0|0
  • Tank in boxers, t-shirt boxers or flannel sleep pants. Nothing. It just depends

0|0
    0|0
  • A big t shirt and that's it

0|0
    0|0
  • I do that too.

0|0
    0|0
  • An oversized men's t-shirt and undies :)

0|0
    0|0
  • Nothing but panties. 🤘

0|0
    0|0
  • tank top and shorts

0|0
    0|0
  • a bed ;)

0|0
    0|0
  • Regular clothes

0|0
    0|0
  • the most comfy shorts and top

0|0
    0|0
  • T-Shirt and Leggings

0|0
    0|0
  • in pijamas. pants a hirt and sweater in weather and in summer a tank top and short.

0|0
    0|0
  • Whatever I was wearing unless it was something uncomfortable, then I change to softer clothes like a tee and pajama

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes