What do you sleep in when you go to bed?

I feel like I am the only girl who only sleeps in a over sized shirt and undies. I would like to know that I am not the only one that sleeps that way.

2012

Most Helpful Guy

• Just underwear, in case someone breaks in during the night and I have to man up. You can't look manly with your doodle flapping around.

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE
    • Oh my gosh I have not laughed at anyone’s comments as much as I did to yours. Maybe by you being naked would scare off the intruder since I highly doubt he’d want you to come close while wearing nothing

• 😂😂

• Ur comment did give me a good laugh. Nice one👍

Most Helpful Girl

• I sleep in PJs or undies as well.
    Depends of my mood, when I’m feeling sexy I wear sexy pjs when I feel chill, I wear chill and when I feel cute I wear cute pjs...
    honestly I need to buy new ones, they are aging 😞
    Sometimes I sleep naked as well 😆🤷🏾‍♀️

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE