Do you change your style to match your SO?

Like I knew a guy whose girlfriend went barefoot, so he himself started going barefoot.
And my other friend started dating a punk, then he himself started dressing punk.

Do y'll do that? Or do you just do your own thing?
  • Yeah, I copy my SO's
  • No, I do my own thing
  • I copy my SO's style sometimes
    Vote C

1713

Most Helpful Girl

• I've always had a dark alternative style but I also love wearing floral and pink cutesy stuff too. My boyfriend is gothic and I just wear whatever I want still, but I find myself leaning towards darker stuff when I'm with him but not going out of my way to buy stuff specifically to match.
    I loved it the most last summer when I was in a very very over the top girly outfit and he was looking gothic and the contrast between us was huge! We got a lot of looks :P

Most Helpful Guy

• It's possible that if you spend sometime with someone, you're bound to pick up some of their habits.

I would say, if she is doing something and I seem to like it, I will do it and so will she start doing some things that I like or do.

But then there would be things that I would hate that she does and vice versa, so we wouldn't do those things.

So, the bottom line is, you will start to copy the people you stay with. And yes, people who've stayed with me have been influenced a lot by me.