Girls, do you have to wear a skirt or trousers with a bodysuit?

I like going clubbing and I want to show off my legs. I was thinking of buying something like this
Girls, do you have to wear a skirt or trousers with a bodysuit?

Do you have to wear a skirt or trousers with it, or could I get away with just nude tights underneath it? If not this one are there any sorts of bodysuit I can get away with doing this with? I know it's probably a bit trashy but I want to flaunt myself.

1|0

Most Helpful Girl

• This is too much, it basically looks like a swimsuit. If you wanna show off your legs, go for a short but loose jumpsuit.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls Said 19

• You can wear some really short trousers/skirts whatever but I wouldn't go with just a bodysuit.. It will look trashy when you wear just the bodysuit

3|2
    0|0
  • You could if you wanted to, but it’s going to look trashy AF.
    It’s the exact same as going out wearing underwear and a shirt. There is flaunting an asset, and there is looking laughable

4|1
    0|0
  • No. You’ll look like you forgot your pants. You would look just stupid. Don’t

5|1
    0|0
  • Bodysuits are not meant to be worn alone, it’s like going out in just a t-shirt and forgetting to put pants on!

2|0
    0|0
  • It would be sexier if you wore a miniskirt and high-heels with it. Sheer high quality pantyhose such as the ones in the pic as well. Cut the crotch out for ease of peeing and access and wear panties over them. With the heels, your legs will be shapely and your walk will have shorter strides and a hippier movement. The sheer hosiery will make your legs shine and be begging to be touched. The miniskirt will invite the eye to your thighs and make them want to reach under it. Make sure you have a good bra for cleavage and a necklace to draw the eye to it. Have fun!

2|0
    1|0
  • I have never seen someone wear only body suits with no pants or skirts. It feels like there is something missing and you might get stares. Just wear it with a very short short.

0|0
    0|0
  • wear a short skirt wear trousers you'll have women bothering you all night

0|0
    0|0
  • Wear a mini skirt or shorts to really flaunt your legs. It would be extremely risky to just go out with your bodysuit on

0|0
    0|0
  • Please don’t do that. That is so not cute and tacky. Wear jeans, shorts, or a skirt

2|0
    0|0
  • Bodysuits are gross they should be worn with nothing. They look specially bad in fat girls trying to hide everything down there

0|0
    0|0
  • Never wear a bodysuit alone, unless you’re asking for lots of sexual attention. I’d suggest some shorts or a cute tight skirt on top

0|0
    0|0
  • If trashy is the look you want to achieve... I say go for it.

1|0
    0|0
  • I'd wear a skirt I'm not walking around public like that

1|0
    0|0
  • I have a distinct feeling that you would probably get refused admission wearing something like that.

0|0
    0|0
  • I don't think bodysuits are meant to be worn alone. Wearing a skirt with it is better than nothing.

1|0
    0|0
  • If you want to show off your legs wear a short skirt or shorts.

0|0
    0|0
  • wear a really short skirt, or shorts

0|0
    0|0
  • I wear skirts with bodysuits all the time

0|0
    0|0
  • Eww. Who only wears a bodysuit? Lol. Wear a skirt or shorts. 😂😂😂

2|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes