Girls, do you have to wear a skirt or trousers with a bodysuit?

I like going clubbing and I want to show off my legs. I was thinking of buying something like this

Do you have to wear a skirt or trousers with it, or could I get away with just nude tights underneath it? If not this one are there any sorts of bodysuit I can get away with doing this with? I know it's probably a bit trashy but I want to flaunt myself.

20

Most Helpful Girl

• This is too much, it basically looks like a swimsuit. If you wanna show off your legs, go for a short but loose jumpsuit.