Would guy's be able to last a night in 4'' heels? Or would they be heels-in-hands by the end of the night?

I'm fed up of guy's complaining when I take my shoes off. Guy's, do you think you could do what we do? Girl's, do you think the guy's in your lives could cope?

1|0

Most Helpful Guy

Most Helpful Girl

• My boyfriend could probably do it. He's worn heels like a couple of times before for like 5 minutes max while messing around and when he did, he walked much better in them than I ever would have. They were taller than I'd ever wear too :P So he hasn't worn heels an entire night before but I think he probably would be able to stick it out if he set his mind to it, but he wouldn't be happy about it :P

2|0
    0|0
    • How did you talk him into trying them?

• I didn't talk him into it, he did it of his own accord in shops and stuff when we've been messing about.

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 29

• I don’t get it, why bother wearing heels if they are that much of a burden. I’m probably wrong to do so, but I’d compare that to putting on a metal jacket and then complaining that it’s too heavy and uncomfortable.

2|1
    0|0
  • We have to register to be compelled to go die in a war just (draft) to exercise the right to vote which the suffragettes insured ladies got free of that while shaming men for not being enlisted to do just that with the white feather trend of the time.

I'd take "dealing" with the "stress" of heels over that any day.

Western women are the most privileged anything to exist ever and have no right to complain about anything.

0|1
    0|0
  • Girls who have been wearing heels for years can't even survive a night out in them. Guys have no chance!

1|0
    0|0
  • I won't have to because I don't wear the most stupid form of shoe ever invented. That is where the criticism comes from, not that you have to take them off, that you choose to wear it in the first place.

0|1
    0|0
  • Depends on motivation, guys will do dangerous and incredible things to care for a woman they like or gain wealth and influence.

Given the right motive a guy would adapt.

Interestingly men in Europe wore heel type shoes before women did.

0|0
    0|0
  • thankfully we don't have to wear heels, I will stick to wearing my timberland boots as they are comfy af. I hate when chicks take off their heels, they look much hotter with them on their feet, you just need to practice wearing them more so you don't chicken out

0|0
    1|0
  • A better question: why do women wear them? Answer that without sounding superficial, than answer why a man would?

0|1
    0|0
  • "I'm fed up of guy's complaining when I take my shoes off."

Well, how about you stop wearing your 4 inch heels and start wearing something you can actually keep on your feet throughout the whole day?

0|0
    0|0
  • No, I'd never wear heels. I'd not even attempt to try it. Heels are overrated, I like girls in shoes that don't mess up their feet.

1|0
    0|0
  • If your interested in knowing that watch the Buzzfeed video where The Try Guys spend a night out in heels from 3" to 9"

1|0
    0|0
  • I think guys complain because you shouldn't have worn something that you can't put up with, not because it's pleasant for you

0|0
    0|0
  • Don't wear heels then? What's the point if you're constantly going to be taking them off.

0|1
    1|0
  • Believe me there a guys on earth that kung fu on heels taller then that. Don't underestimate us

1|0
    0|0
  • Who cares? When my wife takes her heels off, it's a temptation to start rubbing her feet.

1|0
    0|0
  • Why do girls wear them to ruin their feet? If they aren't comfortable to accept the height you were destined to be, learn to live with it.
    To answer your question. NEVER would wear them!

0|0
    0|0
  • It's not an obligation for wemen to wear heels, but for guys that's gay and it's not confortable for men's feet it's made for it shapes wemen feet only.

0|0
    0|0
  • Out of curiosity, I tried them once. Result: I find it quite counter-intuitive to ignore gravity, basic mechanics and common sense.

0|0
    0|0
  • The difference is guys wouldn't even attempt it in the first place! Its your choice to wear them, so dont complain when it hurts..

0|0
    0|0
  • No I wear normal shoes, heels are the ultimate terrible shoe design.

0|0
    0|0
  • Off course lol
    I've walked on thumb tacks for my frat

0|0
    0|0
  • More from Guys

What Girls Said 15

• I like how some guys deflect the context of this situation... As if theyre above going out of their way to impress women. Lol.

No, I think there would be men who are traditional and wouldn't want to for hygiene or integrity reasons, and some who don't care because their feet hurt, same as women.

1|0
    0|0
  • Personally I wouldn’t imagine my current boyfriend would be able to handle it. He got a little stone in his shoe and he complained and made such a big deal out of it. I’m not a heels kind of girl but I know how it is walking in them.

1|0
    0|0
  • I wear heels everyday in my job with no problem. Most women get shoes that don't fit right. They should be very snug and have a strap around the ankle to hold them on well. Open toe styles and strappy ones are more comfortable than closed toe ones as well. When they fit right they are fine. I also know many men that fully feminize themselves (like the gurl in the pic) and they can wear high heels of 4 and 5 inches tall without a problem. I don't think you've found good shoes for yourself yet that's all. Good luck.

1|0
    1|0
  • I never wear heels, because I hate how they feel. I don't see any reason why you should wear heels either.

1|0
    0|0
  • Dude... No one is making you wear them. If you can't wear them and become an inconvenience to your partner/friends then don't wear them.

0|1
    0|0
  • They'll either break a heel or have the shoes in hand.

1|0
    0|0
  • I don't think so.
    Even girls can't cope although they should be used to heels. 😅

0|0
    0|0
  • If I'm going to be walking a lot I don't wear heels. Otherwise, the 3 inch heels come out, cuz my boyfriend is 9 inches taller than I am.

0|0
    0|0
  • I'm just throwing this out there for anyone who didn't know, but heels have been around since ancient Egyptian times. They were used to identify social status for men and women, but mostly men. The Persians later altered heels for a different purpose, to steady horseback riders (at the time was typically men). Even later in Rome, they were also used to depict social status, which included men (being elevated in society) and also for prostitutes to make themselves identifiable. It wasn't really until the 1500's (and the De Medici family) that high heels were worn by women specifically as a fashion statement. Since then the heel has constantly been evolving into what it is today.
    So the heel has had some 'practicality' in past eras, it's just changed over the years.
    Ik this isn't really an opinion, but i thought it could be good for perspective purposes. :)

0|0
    0|0
  • That be funny a guy in heels.

1|0
    0|0
  • In hands after 2 minuies 😂

1|0
    0|0
  • You certainly allow your vanity to take charge.

0|0
    0|0
  • Girl I can't even keep my heels on

0|0
    0|0
  • You could just wear sensible shoes you know.

1|2
    0|0
  • I think guys who do drag are capable of anything. As for the average man, no way.

1|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes