Would guy's be able to last a night in 4'' heels? Or would they be heels-in-hands by the end of the night?

I'm fed up of guy's complaining when I take my shoes off. Guy's, do you think you could do what we do? Girl's, do you think the guy's in your lives could cope?

1630

Most Helpful Guy

Most Helpful Girl

• My boyfriend could probably do it. He's worn heels like a couple of times before for like 5 minutes max while messing around and when he did, he walked much better in them than I ever would have. They were taller than I'd ever wear too :P So he hasn't worn heels an entire night before but I think he probably would be able to stick it out if he set his mind to it, but he wouldn't be happy about it :P

• How did you talk him into trying them?

• I didn't talk him into it, he did it of his own accord in shops and stuff when we've been messing about.