How long does it takes to you to do your regular makeup?

• 5 min
    Vote A
  • 10 min
    Vote B
  • 20 min
    Vote C
  • 30+ min
    Vote D
  • I don't wear makeup
    Vote E
Select age and gender to cast your vote:
I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• For bad hair days I rock out my look darker colors that way your hair looks like it was on purpose.

5|1
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• I stopped wearing makeup everyday for numerous reasons. 1) It’s bad for my skin. I have rosacea, which is incurable by the way. 2) I’ve gained more self-love & confidence about my natural look. So I don’t feel I need it to be pretty. 3) Makeup is expensive as hell! No matter if it’s drugstore or luxury brands.

But whenever I do wear it, like once or twice a week. It does take awhile, because I do full glamour face. Primer, concealer, eyeshadow, eyeliner, mascara, foundation, setting powder, contour, highlight, lipstick!

Since I no longer wear it as often. When I do, I go all out for the occasion.

0|1
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 4

• Going off on a tangent - I've always told my wife she doesn't need makeup. Usually when she's putting it on. Genuinely. Took her years to tell me she loved it everyone I said it!

0|0
    0|0
  • Shaving the face is the equivalent. Average 5-15 minutes, depending on duration between, and if I need to buzz it.

0|0
    0|0
  • I don't wear makeup

2|0
    0|0
  • 0 secs.

0|0
    0|0
    • Or if you count parfume to make up (what would be total nonsence to me) then about 10 secs.

What Girls Said 33

• It depends of what I want to do that day.
    Sometimes I just do eyebrows and that takes 10-15 min, concealing them and securing them well.
    If I want to do the whole face it’s another 5 min, contour my cheeks and my nose. Then just lipstick and mascara. Sometimes eyeliner... it really depends. But I would say I nee 25-45 minutes at leaaast!

0|0
    0|0
  • About 8 mins.. i dont wear a lot of makeup and go for the most natural look possible.
    what i do wear is salon quality stuff real easy to use and it helps that i do makeup as part of my profession as a beautician

0|0
    0|0
  • 20 min I think maybe a bit more. I don't put much but I'm super long to do it since I like taking my time.

4|0
    0|0
  • 20-30 minutes. I could probably do it in half that but I like taking my time. Also eyeliner and hooded eyes are a disaster waiting to happen.

1|0
    0|0
    • Girllll preach! It takes me so much time to try to even out my eye makeup, because of the hoodedness.

• I'm thinking of getting mine lifted honestly. It's apparently not that expensive and I'd rather have a surgery in my young years than my eyelids sag when I'm older.

• 10 minutes if I’m lucky. Some days doing the wing is easy and others days it’s just like what the fuck. ._____.!

0|0
    0|0
  • getting my eyebrows to look like they belong on the same face is the hardest.

0|0
    0|0
  • Tops is like ten minutes lol usually like 1-3 minutes

0|0
    0|0
  • 5mins when hurry
    10mins daily
    30mins full makeup
    +50mins when beauty vlogger mood is on (i am not beauty vlogger tho)

0|0
    0|0
  • I don't always wear make-up but when I do it's as bout ten minutes give or take a couple

0|0
    0|0
    • I was looking for a meme in what you said but you disappointed me

• I don’t usually wear makeup but if I do it takes about 5 Min

0|1
    0|0
  • it usually takes 10 minutes to fix my hair in the morning and for where I work I don't usually put on a lot of make up

0|0
    0|0
  • 20 mins , 50 mins if i have music on while doing it

0|0
    0|0
  • Around 10 minutes, but usually I watch some TV show along with it, so without it I guess would be 5.

0|0
    0|0
  • 20 if I keep getting distracted, 10 if I’m very focused or in a rush. So I guess 10-20 lol

0|0
    0|0
  • Just a lip balm or a face cream. Maybe few seconds usually

0|0
    0|0
  • I'm too lazy to do my makeup, I just wear lipstick. It takes like 10 seconds.

0|0
    0|0
  • I dont wear make up.

1|2
    0|0
  • I dont wear makeup.

0|2
    0|0
  • I don’t wear it! 0 minutes

0|1
    0|0
  • I've learned to like myself without make up