How long does it takes to you to do your regular makeup?

• 5 min
  • 10 min
  • 20 min
    Vote C
  • 30+ min
    Vote D
  • I don't wear makeup
    Vote E

345

Most Helpful Guy

• For bad hair days I rock out my look darker colors that way your hair looks like it was on purpose.

Most Helpful Girl

• I stopped wearing makeup everyday for numerous reasons. 1) It’s bad for my skin. I have rosacea, which is incurable by the way. 2) I’ve gained more self-love & confidence about my natural look. So I don’t feel I need it to be pretty. 3) Makeup is expensive as hell! No matter if it’s drugstore or luxury brands.

But whenever I do wear it, like once or twice a week. It does take awhile, because I do full glamour face. Primer, concealer, eyeshadow, eyeliner, mascara, foundation, setting powder, contour, highlight, lipstick!

Since I no longer wear it as often. When I do, I go all out for the occasion.