Do guys prefer girls with no makeup, little makeup, or a lot of makeup?

I always hear guys saying oh they want a natural girl with no makeup but whenever they notice the imperfections a girl has (for ex: dark circles, acne marks, etc.), they are like eh. So what is it that guys prefer?

No makeup, little makeup (Just powder and concealer for ex.), or full faced makeup?

• No makeup/bare-faced
  • Minimal makeup
  • Full faced makeup
    Vote C

1454

Most Helpful Guys

• 'Natural Look' make-up. It's the same as everything, though. Everyone has to find out which look works best for them. Some girls suit the 'Fake' look. Others don't.

• Finally an honest guy lmao 🙄

• I work with girls. So I've been educated in certain things lol.
      Men don't really know that 'Natural Makeup' exists. I found out that women spend hours in the hair dressers the other week.

It only takes us 35 mins, max.

• I love a confident girl who's comfortable in her own skin. I personally dig the natural look but I can get into full make up in certain styles for certain occasions. I want her to feel beautiful. There's nothing wrong with make up but she should be wearing it for herself not anyone else

Most Helpful Girls

• I don't think you could get a completely honest answer here. Many guys that say they're into the no-makeup look are the same ones following dozens of girls with contoured kardasian faces on their instagrams.
    If men really wanted natural looking women they wouldn't spend so much time drooling over the ones with fake eye lashes, drawn in eyebrows and deep red lip sticks/smokey eye shadows.
    I think real beauty has become extremely skewed and almost forgotten because with enough makeup and instagram filters, any old troll can look like hot shit.

• Or they don't realise that the girls who say they're wearing no makeup HAVE GOT THAT SHIT DYED AND TATTOOED ON :'):')

• Easy : no makeup are for those girl born with the beauty standards of today world... and makeup for those who can't have plastic cirjury done on their face too reach the standard of beauty the world think u need.

Try asking ur question to a girl with bunch of gushing pus pimples..

So the question is not :which one is better? but which one works better on each person ,;)!!