• no they are not attractive
    Vote B
  • depends on the person
    Vote C
Select age and gender to cast your vote:
I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• I like them tattoos if they are artistic. The one thing that I've always found to turnn out bad is detailed faces. A girl I dated had her grandmother's face over her heart which was a bit odd.

1|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• I have them and I will have even more. Every one of them means a lot to me. Yes, they're attractive

2|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 56

• It more depends on the tattoo and the relationship the person has with it. Like my friend has a tattoo from one of his favorite animated movies, Princess Mononoke, of one of the Forrest spirits and even if it was just because he likes how they look, he got it because of the movies symbolisms and motifs on environmental preservation and life. Either way i think they're cool and can definitely be attractive

1|0
    0|0
  • If you're debating on whether or not you want a tattoo based on if it will make you more or less attractive dont get a tattoo

1|0
    0|0
    • i didn't mean i was going to get one altho i might when im older i was just curious about how people thought abput them

• They get in the way of perfectly good skin. I want to see skin. Notice that nobody gets spots or stripes. When biolume, sub-dermal shit comes round, you're going to see some whack shit. And it'll be 'on' when you want it on. THE FUTURE'S SO BRIGHT... I GOTTA WEAR SHADES...

1|0
    1|1
  • Tattoos are hideous.
    It makes me sad when I see a young woman who has disfigured herself in that way.

3|0
    1|0
  • This question seems to get asked almost every week.

No, they are not attractive. Some are worse than others. Some attractive people get tattoos and because they are beautiful they are not ruined by it. When they are 45 or older they won't look so good. Everyone else, they just look bad. I know people with tattoos and the best explanation I can get from them why they have them is that in a perverse way they like the pain of having them done. I find the ones covering arms and backs particularly ugly on a woman. Your skin is beautiful, why would you want to ruin it by having inks injected that will fade and spread over time to create a mess?

1|0
    0|0
    • Just a thought: maybe people with tattoos have them because they actually like tattoos?

• @Nahliability The trouble is, they are permanent. No rational person can ever say to themselves "I know that I want something done to my body that will be visible for the rest of my life and will look increasingly bad as the years go by". You simply can't know that. Removal of them is almost as disfiguring as the tattoos themselves although I do understand why people may want some particularly embarrassing ones removed. It is a very emotive subject, I know, but I think that if you actually like tattoos then you probably haven't thought about it enough! I get it that a lot of people will disagree with that just as a lot of people will agree.

• Women are supposed to be pretty. Nlook badass and mean.

0|1
    5|1
    • But I'm not pretty so I don't have a choice 😂😂

• Show All
    • O wait you said look mean.
      I'm sorry

• how does a tattoo make u look badass and mean? there are some that actually make a girl seem more feminine

• Opinions vary.
    To me personally I find them absolutely horrific.

2|0
    0|0
  • Depends
    1.) What's the tattoo of?
    2.) Where's the tattoo (s) at
    3.) Can she pull off the tattooed girl look?

1|0
    0|0
  • love them.
    but never gonna have them. i overthink too much to get them.
    you know works, society and etc.

2|0
    0|0
  • Yes they are attractive, BUT not stupid tattoos with no meaning whatsoever. Like a d smh hello kitty or some b. s 😒

2|0
    0|0
  • Hell MuthaFucking Yeah!!! I love girls with tattoos and piercings!

1|0
    0|0
  • Overall, I'm unimpressed, especially when a woman has a full tattoo on her arm or chest and then wears a gown. It just looks soooo rude.

1|0
    2|1
  • Not at all little girl. Like a bumper sticker on a Ferrari.

1|1
    0|1
  • I associate women with tattoos with a negative type of woman

1|1
    1|1
    • I associate tattoo bias with negatively biased people.

• Sorry if I offended you, I don’t mind tattoos on men, I think it looks cools, I’m going to get one when I can be bothered

• not a fan of them, especially not on beautiful girls, they spoil feminine beauty

1|2
    0|0
  • a few are cute too many looks like your part of a bike club

2|0
    0|0
  • It all depends on the up position and the meaning of it not everyone can style a tattoo but in the right placement it can ne very sexy

1|0
    0|1
  • Also depends on the tattoos, too many is not attractive, and if it covers the face I usually think it isn't attractive either.

1|0
    0|0
  • Sòme woman are sexy and beautiful with tats all over that can lead to lotsòf different places in and out of the body

1|0
    0|0
  • I think it's a thin line on too much, but I also think some wear more better than others. I say keep it simple and go with how you feel

1|0
    0|0
  • More from Guys

What Girls Said 33

• I don't find them attractive at all. Looking at a little drawing or qoutes on someone is not attractive to me lol I don't mind if people have them but I would rather have my boyfriend not have one. If he ever gets one then I hope it's not extreme lol He will still be attrative to me but not anymore attractive lol

1|2
    2|1
  • This was my first one last year

1|1
    1|1
  • I love tattoos, I find it attractive, but on certain persons. Also depends on if it's great tattoos or not, and if he takes care of it so it will not age really bad.

1|0
    0|1
  • But it depends on where the tattoo is. Face tattoos and tramp stamps are an immediate turn off. Also, is the tattoos are badly inked or if its reall bad like a face of a family member then its going to be a no for me

1|0
    0|1
  • They're a whole lot attractive. I don't care about body types, an inked body with pieces of your soul in it is beautiful.

1|0
    0|0
  • Do you like them.. thats all that really matters.. its your body and you get to choose what you want to do with it

1|0
    0|1
  • I said yes. But it depends on the tattoo and where they are as well

1|0
    0|1
  • For me they need a meaning.
    And I don't like when a guy has tattooed most of his body.
    But it can be attractive.

1|0
    0|1
  • It depends on the tattoos. I've seen some really creative tattoos that look like authentic master-pieces. The were well-designed and you can tell the artist was a professional. I've seen females with tattoo sleeves that were lovely and elegant and really expressed her true passion.

On the other hand, I've seen some really BAD tattoos too. 1) Don't get all you tattoos clumped and cluttered together. They end up looking "squished" because the tattoo artist ran out of room and had to "make due" with the little space they had. 2) Get a PROFESSIONAL to do it. I've seen tattoos that looked like a kindergartner draw it. Just fucking terrible. If you have to pay the extra money to get it done, do it.

1|0
    0|1
  • They don't make someone more attractive or less attractive.

1|0
    0|1
  • I find tattoos really attractive. I plan on getting some eventually.

1|0
    0|0
  • Depending on woman and where it’s at if it small yes big no.

1|0
    0|0
  • depends

1|0
    0|0
  • Depends on the person, depends on the tattoo

2|0
    0|1
  • I personally do not find tattoos attractive

1|1
    1|1
  • It depends on the style but they can be.

2|0
    0|0
  • I think that they are.

2|0
    0|0
  • I love guys with tattoos. Super hot.

1|1
    0|1
  • I don't like

1|1
    0|0
  • No I don’t think so