Stretch Marks; What's Your Opinion?

Guys and girls! What do you think of stretch marks on other people?
Just an fyi; stretch marks are stripes of discolored skin in areas of the body that experience stretching or shrinking in a short period of time. They can happen from weight loss, weight/muscle gain, or pregnancy and can happen to men and women of any age. Stretch Marks; What's Your Opinion??

• I have them and don't like them
    Vote A
  • I have them and I like them
    Vote B
  • I don't have them and I don't like them
    Vote C
  • I don't have them and I like them
    Vote D
Select age and gender to cast your vote:
I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|1

Most Helpful Guy

• Stretch marks define thickness so I find them to be sexy as hell.

1|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• I said that I have them and I like them. I should specify. I have them and don't like them on my body, but I like them on a guy's body. I know it makes zero sense.

1|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 47

• I have them too. But i trick myself into thinking those are marks like tigers have on their skin

3|0
    0|0
  • I think I have some, from gaining and losing weight over the years. I can't say I have an opinion on them, they are just there.
    As for a partner, wouldn't make any difference to me. I would hope to reassure them if they felt self-concious.

1|0
    0|0
  • I have had them when I started doing exercise but I stopped and they kinda faded away at first I wasn't really all that happy with them but in time I learned to except them and actually like them. same for women with strech marks it doesn't change who you are your still you and in fact I think that its sexy on women they remind me of the stripes on a tiger

1|0
    0|0
  • There was that time in my life where I focused all my problems on my body... I would find myself working out for hours together building up my muscle mass... Although my arms got bigger now, they came with the strech marks and it is now a part of me and who I am... It's a reminder that these strech marks are the result of me doing something that helped me deal with my problems...

1|0
    0|0
  • I don't get why some people find them unattractive tbh 🤷

4|2
    0|0
  • I have stretch marks and I like to say that I had an epic battle with a tiger.

2|1
    0|0
  • I have some. I had to have two surgeries within a few months of each other. I ended up gaining a lot of weight quickly. I hate them and have found myself to be embarrassed by them as well as the weight loss. I am trying to lose the weight but have to be careful because of my injuries. Does anyone know if there is a actual way to get rid of them?

0|0
    0|0
  • Reminds me of mystiques skin in xmen. Would prefer to not see them, to know they had a soul at some point.

1|0
    0|0
  • I have them, and I don’t care about them? That really should be an option.

2|0
    0|0
  • I'm kind of weird about it I have them and don't like them but when they're on someone else they don't bother me

0|0
    0|0
  • I have scars and stretch marks all over my lower back, I don't care about them and I don't care if they are on other people either

1|0
    0|0
  • I have them but don't really care about them at all, they're not noticeable usually.

0|0
    0|0
  • There's nothing wrong with them it's just what happens

1|1
    0|0
  • I got too & I adore them.

0|0
    0|0
  • I don't really care one way or the other. I have them, I'm not proud of them nor am I embarrassed by them

0|0
    0|0
  • Have them around shoulders and biceps. Don't really care much

0|0
    0|0
  • They are a part of life. I am indifferent about them

0|0
    0|0
  • It looks disgusting in my case and I don't think anyone likes this

0|0
    1|0
  • I have them but I don't like them nor dislike them. Its just there...

0|0
    0|0
  • I have them from gaining a lot of weight and now losing it. Anyway to get rid of them?

0|0
    0|0
    • Sorry to dissapoint you but you can't get rid of them
      Just make them less visible
      They will still be there tho

• Show All
    • ACTUALLY, there are ways you can minimize their appearance or eradicate it. Bio oil and at home remedies are great for minimizing them. Also there are multiple cosmetic lazer treatments and procedures that can lessen their appearance or get rid of them completely

• Shit I’ll just get more tattoos to Cover them😂

• I have stretch marks but I like and don't like them. So in which category do I fall in?

0|0
    0|0
  • I dont have em coz m muscular bt i dnt hate em at all. 😊

0|0
    0|0
    • Being muscular has nothing to do with having or not having stretchmarks...

• I know people who are muscular and have them, bet you not even...

• Bet i not even... what?

• I don't have them and don't like them. However, I'm not against them.

0|0
    0|0
  • Coco butter before the workout. She also can it's baby safe.

0|0
    0|0
  • I got them on my shoulders and biceps from gaining muscle really fast

0|0
    0|0
  • Have them on my shoulder I dont really think much of them even on others

0|0
    0|0
  • THEY ARE FINE! SHIT HAPPENS! I HAVE COUNTLESS SCARS ON MY BODY, BIG AND SMALL!

0|0
    0|0
  • I like a little tiger in my lady

4|1
    0|0
  • They are not significant things to care much about

1|0
    0|0
  • They can be attractive

0|1
    0|0
  • More from Guys

1 private opinion(s)
Only the asker and the opinion owner can see it. Learn more

What Girls Said 25

• Dude I fucking love my stretch marks. I got em everywhere, had a sudden growth spurt. I thought they were scars and felt like a mothafuckin warrior!!!

But then I understood what they were and that was even cooler!!! Like damn this is proof that I changed, that im not the same person.

If you REALLY dont like it, there's a tattoo thing that color over them. Beautiful little stripes. 😁

1|0
    0|0
  • I have few on my butt that appeared after 2 weeks of starving (had lost appetite). At the beginning I didn't mind them, then after some comments while they were still fresh, I started being concerned about them. Now they're almost invisible and I like them. I feel like they show the tiger in me :P

0|0
    0|0
  • I have them, I wouldn't mind of they werent there, but i've accepted them and they don't bother me, nor do they bother anyone else if that even matters lol.

0|0
    0|0
  • I have a lot of them unfortunately.. I don’t like them. They make me feel insecure. I have them on my stomach, sides and hips and on my upper arms and a little around my boobs

0|0
    0|0
    • Stretch marks means that you’re just thick as fuck and sexy as hell so I say embrace them👍🏼

• I don’t think anyone gives them a second thought anymore. Truly, the only people I’ve heard say they’re gross are literally 14-16 year olds.

1|0
    0|0
  • I have them mostly on my hips and butt cheeks, and few small ones on my belly. I don't mind them.

1|0
    0|0
  • I dont care. Every part of human body is beautiful and should be embraced as it is.

1|0
    0|0
  • I have them but don’t feel any particular way about them.

0|0
    0|0
  • I have them. I’ve had 3 babies mine are very faint because my skin is light. I don’t think they’re a big deal.

0|1
    0|0
  • My boyfriend has a lot of them around shoulders and forearms and chest, stomach, that's ok I don't love them or hate them

1|0
    0|0
  • I have the ones from puberty but managed to get zero from having four kids. Go figure!

1|0
    0|0
  • I have them and I don't mind them so much anymore. I know they're not even close to pretty but I got them and can't really do anything about them. It's a normal thing to me that many people have.

0|0
    0|0
  • I never had them and I would not say that I like them. It's okay to have them

0|0
    0|0
  • i have them i dont really care though. to me its like looking at my nose. its just a part of my body

0|0
    0|0
  • I hate them on myself but don’t mind them on my significant other

0|0
    0|0
  • Just some tiger stripes Roarrr

1|0
    0|0
  • I think they're ugly.

0|0
    0|0
  • I have them, dont like them

0|0
    0|0
  • I have them and don’t give a shit about them lol

0|0
    0|0
  • I have them and I don't care about them.

0|0
    0|0
  • I have them but l don't like them.

0|0
    0|0
  • They haunt me

0|0
    0|0
  • i started getting them recently since i've been growing out my glutes and honestly i like them, i don't find anything wrong w them and i just embrace them :)

1|0
    0|0
  • My boyfriend use to be chunkier than he is now, I noticed he has some small minor ones on his stomach. I don’t mind them though

0|0
    0|0
  • I have them in my abdomen cause of my pregnancy.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes