How do guys feel about rompers?

I've seen mixed opinions. Planning to wear one out in the California weather, looks like this but with floral design, what do you think?How do guys feel about rompers?How do guys feel about rompers?

1018

Most Helpful Guys

• I did not know that they were called till now, and I now hate them purely because of that horrible as fuck name

• they are very hot and sexy go ahead and wear it with some nice sexy underwear under neath you are the girl you can pull it of as you have the look and the hot body

Most Helpful Girls

• I love them! ๐Ÿ˜ I don't have the body to wear one, but on other people they look so good.

• I donโ€™t like them cuz u need to get undressed to use the toilet

• No, just pull the leg to one side bruh

• That sounds like it could turn into a shit show if you got the hershey squirts!

• well you do take it of to go to bed so no problem taking it of to go for a pee lol