Do some people find “abnormalities” attractive on other people?

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• The media tries to dictate what 'abnormalities' or '"imperfections" are, they shouldn't out us off but rather stand out as what makes a person beautiful and unique. To judge otherwise is shallow... I've never had much experience with the matter... dated a girl with different eyes and it quickly became my favourite feature of hers.

1|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• I really don’t think guys mind scars, just as women don’t mind scars. Everybody has a life, once I flipped over my bike racing down a huge hill road and power slid down it with shorts on. I have a whiteish scar on the top of my calf extending down, and I have never had a guy tell me it was ugly.

1|0
    0|0
    • Scar is the proof of your triumph,,,,, that you stood up in most difficult situation of your life,,,,, it's make you more gorgious not ugly

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 19

• Depends what passes for an abnormality. I tend to like women with glasses and with a bigger nose.

2|0
    0|0
    • That’s not an abnormality but that’s cool.

• Like extra feet, horns, webbed fingers?

No. Doesn’t do it for me.

1|0
    0|0
    • What about things that are a little less extreme. LIke scars, or missing an arm or leg. or something?

• An amputee is interesting. I don’t know until I met one; if she had an amazing personality why not? But I wouldn’t find it as sexy, gotta day.

• Okay. Thank you. I’m just curious how people view fellow man.

• I do, but it depends on the abnormality. The nicest pair of breasts I've ever seen had 4 or 5 small, dark brown moles on them. The moles somehow took these breasts from spectacular or heavenly.

1|0
    0|0
  • Yeah, I mean I would date a head on a stick as long she could take a joke and her mouth worked

0|0
    0|0
  • I like scars, the prettiest girl I've ever seen had just one arm

0|0
    0|0
  • I like scars

2|0
    0|0
    • My finger got cut off

• Show All
    • Yes i still ride but I'm thinking about selling my bike and using that money as a down payment on a house.

• @007James007 oh that’s good and that would be a smart idea

• Depends on what you mean by abnormality

1|0
    0|0
    • Like scars, not having parts of their body like an arm, hand, leg, etc. I’m not sure. Just anything one would consider abnormal I guess.

• Show All
    • The ones from accidents are, the other ones not so much

• Oh that’s cool. I think people who have scars look awesome! 😊

• depends

1|0
    0|0
  • I think so. Sometimes anyway

1|0
    0|0
  • Yes. In some cases I do.

1|0
    0|0
  • Some people do

1|0
    0|0
  • Yer a lot of girls like abnormally tall guys.

1|0
    0|0
  • Depends on what the abnormalities are

1|0
    0|0
  • Some abnormalities can be attractive.

1|0
    0|0
  • If his abnormalities means he is a HULK then yes

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes, two heads are better than one