What's Your Opinion on Makeup?

Do you like when girls wear makeup? Any thoughts or opinions about it? Preferences?

0|1

Most Helpful Guy

• I like when girls wear the amount of make up that makes them feel the most confident. If that's none then good, if that's a ton then good. The actual preference isn't as important as seeing them be confident. I personally like makeup in certain styles , but again it's not about me. It's about them

3|0
    0|1

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 36

• I honestly don't have anything against it. Every guy who says that girl/woman looks ugly with makeup is straight up lying, but of course there are weak sides of makeup. Too much makeup is not really nice.
    I mostly prefer girls with no or less makeup, but I don't have anything against girls who are putting a lot of makeup.

1|1
    0|0
  • I like when it doesn't look fake.
    I love when my girlfriend surprises me wearing a nice make up.
    I like eyeliner and mascara

1|0
    0|1
  • Makeup is as cringy as it can be artistic.
    It can also tell how much you're scared of other people's opinions on you.

1|1
    0|1
    • True. Speaking from experience, and from a psychological perspective, teens ( especially girls) go through a period of the 'imaginary audience', which makes teens think that everyone is as focused on them as much as they are.

• If that's real your pic, then you don't need any makeup honey...
    You look more than amazing without it😉😉😉😉

1|0
    0|0
  • personally I find it really hot for girls not to wear makeup, but in the end it doesn't matter much as long as they feel good about themselves

1|0
    0|0
  • Less is more. Bare minimum that still makes u feel good about yourself but doesn't make you look like you have to go to earl sheib for a touch up.

1|0
    0|1
  • Maybe on certain occasions. But everyday? Not my taste. I prefer natural beauty. Now that's confidence. I honestly will never understand it. It's all about painting, pasting, gluing, sticking, injections, surgery, extension. 😑 What happened to being good yourself? I'm pretty sure there's nothing wrong. Most women even look better without it, then they choose to paint their faces and look weird, or unattractive. That's my opinion anyway.

0|0
    1|0
  • You are made to look a certain way and altering it just means you are unhappy with what you are given. People do it all the time so to answer your question, it doesn't matter how you look as long as what is on the inside is happy.

1|0
    0|0
  • My opinion is that women wear it to
    A) cover insecurities and gain confidence
    B) wear it for men

1|0
    0|0
  • Its great, but it can't make you look thinner/fitter/healthier

0|0
    0|2
  • Actually girls are really pretty enough without makeups... Makeups just spoils their beauty...

According to my opinion..

1|0
    0|0
  • I love make up but that doesn't mean I wouldn't go out or change my preferences for any girl on her opinion of make up. It's her choice whether she likes it or not.

0|0
    0|0
  • Makeup that makes you look like you haven't slept in a month is super hot tbhimo

0|0
    1|1
  • I love make up i am a crossdresser and love to see a women all dolled up for a night on the town

1|0
    0|0
  • You dont need it, but it's nice. It's like a gun, do I need anymore, yes YES I do. Nevermind, bad example 😀

0|0
    0|0
  • I hate make up on girl i like natural beauty better

1|0
    0|0
  • i find it a big turn off, unless her face really needs make up

0|0
    1|0
  • It's a good way to make yourself look better but you don't need to wear just for that cause girls are good looking with and without it

0|0
    0|0
  • It makes the apperance of the person look great but it makes the face look more tired without the makeup.

0|0
    0|0
  • If they look good then it's cool and if they don't that's cool too

why blame the innocence Makeup LMAO

0|0
    0|0
  • More from Guys

What Girls Said 11

• This is so sad because all the women are like “I love it and enjoy playing around with it and putting it on”, and all the guys are like “no, it’s ugly.” I feel like I don’t judge your weird buzzcuts and poor taste in clothes, let me wear my damn eyeshadow in peace lmao.

0|0
    0|0
  • I absolutely love makeup. It's a form of art, I love applying it and I love how it looks.

2|0
    0|0
  • I love wearing makeup every once in awhile. I'm not too afraid to leave the house without it by any means, but it's sometimes fun to experiment with different looks.

0|0
    0|0
  • I’m good at it but I don’t wear it daily and most of the time it’s a “neutral” natural look. I do fun full faces when I go out like in my profile and like this rainbow look for pride

0|0
    0|0
  • My opinion is that girls - and guys - should wear as little or as much makeup as they want without judgement

1|0
    0|0
  • I wear it daily because I enjoy it and I like being able to try new things

1|0
    0|0
  • I don't wear make-up very oftern because I don't have time but I like to look nice on dates and going out.

0|0
    0|0
  • Eyebrows are important

1|0
    0|1
  • It's okay

0|0
    0|0
  • Love it. Just don’t sleep with it

0|0
    0|0
  • I think a little ma