Are you against girls wearing makeup?

3672

Most Helpful Guys

• A little make up is fine. I'm talking about done foundation, eyeliner, and lipstick. Maybe eyeshadow and blush and stuff. But where it gets out of hand is where girls start applying sparkles, copious amounts of product to have a plastic looking face. I personally find it kind of a turn off

• No its a good way for girl to express themselves and even if my opinion is in popular i prefer girls to where make up don't overdue it of course but some. I'm not saying i dont like females who dont where make up any less and i love that as well but i like make up more plus its something some girls love so i dont see a problem

Most Helpful Girls

• As a female who wears makeup, no! Although, I do worry about people being taught that they have to use makeup to look beautiful. We shouldn’t be teaching each other that our appearances should match society’s standards. It should be all about what makes you happy & feel confident within yourself. Also that it’s perfectly fine & normal for some people not to find you attractive. Beauty is subjective & everyone has different preferences. Again, how you feel about yourself is #1 priority in regards to... just life in general.

I cringe thinking back on how it was like my whole world was over if someone called me ugly or fat. There are just as many people who will compliment me. Like telling me they wish they had my curves or that I have really pretty eyes. I get told I have a charming personality as well. Soooooooo whoever shows me negativity or hate can go fuck themselves.

• I think if the girl feels like wearing make up, and caking it on to their face. Then, that is their business. Cause I know for a face that girls wear makeup more for themselves, more than they do for the guy/ girl their going out with lol.

I know I wouldn't buy a make up palette or blush that costs 30-60$ for them lol

• Same just remember 2 things girls are pretty with or without make up and the world isn't perfect in fact no one is perfect

• @sadlittlemman That is precisely why I said, "If the girls feels like wearing makeup and caking it on their face"..."That is their business".

From day to day, I wear light makeup, cause there are imperfections. But, when I go out I cake that shit on, cause I want to look flawless. lol

I know that we all have imperfections. Why would be buy makeup if we didn't have them?

Im sure if girls didn't have under eye bags, acne scars, opaque eyebrows, had naturally thick eyebrows, and permanent eyeliner, we wouldn't be spending that money on it. We probably put it towards something else we enjoy doing, too. lol