Are you against girls wearing makeup?

0|2

Most Helpful Guys

• A little make up is fine. I'm talking about done foundation, eyeliner, and lipstick. Maybe eyeshadow and blush and stuff. But where it gets out of hand is where girls start applying sparkles, copious amounts of product to have a plastic looking face. I personally find it kind of a turn off

0|1
    0|0
    THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE
  • No its a good way for girl to express themselves and even if my opinion is in popular i prefer girls to where make up don't overdue it of course but some. I'm not saying i dont like females who dont where make up any less and i love that as well but i like make up more plus its something some girls love so i dont see a problem

0|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Girls

• As a female who wears makeup, no! Although, I do worry about people being taught that they have to use makeup to look beautiful. We shouldn’t be teaching each other that our appearances should match society’s standards. It should be all about what makes you happy & feel confident within yourself. Also that it’s perfectly fine & normal for some people not to find you attractive. Beauty is subjective & everyone has different preferences. Again, how you feel about yourself is #1 priority in regards to... just life in general.

I cringe thinking back on how it was like my whole world was over if someone called me ugly or fat. There are just as many people who will compliment me. Like telling me they wish they had my curves or that I have really pretty eyes. I get told I have a charming personality as well. Soooooooo whoever shows me negativity or hate can go fuck themselves.

0|1
    0|0
  • I think if the girl feels like wearing make up, and caking it on to their face. Then, that is their business. Cause I know for a face that girls wear makeup more for themselves, more than they do for the guy/ girl their going out with lol.

I know I wouldn't buy a make up palette or blush that costs 30-60$ for them lol

1|1
    0|0
    • Same just remember 2 things girls are pretty with or without make up and the world isn't perfect in fact no one is perfect

• @sadlittlemman That is precisely why I said, "If the girls feels like wearing makeup and caking it on their face"..."That is their business".

From day to day, I wear light makeup, cause there are imperfections. But, when I go out I cake that shit on, cause I want to look flawless. lol

I know that we all have imperfections. Why would be buy makeup if we didn't have them?

Im sure if girls didn't have under eye bags, acne scars, opaque eyebrows, had naturally thick eyebrows, and permanent eyeliner, we wouldn't be spending that money on it. We probably put it towards something else we enjoy doing, too. lol

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 70

• Yes girls are beautiful with or without makeup girls are beautiful if they are over weight or skinny GIRLS PAY ATTENTION the world isn't perfect in fact no one is perfect so be who you are and do what u wanna do and if someone can't admire that then to hell with them

1|0
    0|0
  • I am against them wearing heavy make up to make up for multiple flaws, but a bit of it to enhance the good features i wouldn´t be that much against, but heavy make up, honestly is cheating.

0|1
    0|0
  • I prefer girls without it
    It is a fairly basic form of dishonesty...
    I am not overly fussed about it as long as it is not excessive but it really is ridicules and wasteful when when put on makeup to go to the grocery store or something

0|0
    0|0
  • ~ It depends. If they do it for fun, and like to dress up. Then I’m not against it at all. But if they’re doing it to cover their flaws, or bc they’re “Ugly” then, Absolutely. You shouldn’t care what other people think about your appearance. Oh also if you’re covering up a passion mark, I’ll take that too😏😉.

0|0
    0|0
  • I'm for people doing themselves. If you like make up wear it. You don't don't. Just groom your self and try and be healthy and don't push others to do something they don't want to. Only if they need to (like to not die or go homeless)

1|0
    0|0
  • I wish they wouldn't, but that doesn't mean I think they shouldn't be "allowed" to wear it. I think they should be free to do what they want, as long as it doesn't hurt anyone else.

0|0
    0|0
  • No. I like it when it enhances the look not this stuff that can completely change the appearance. I use this when I go out as female even I don't recognize me it does make you feel good so I can understand why lasses do wear it !!!

0|0
    0|0
  • I'm not against them wearing it. To each their own, if you want to, go ahead.
    I just don't find it (if I can see it) attractive, many times downright ugly.

0|0
    0|0
  • I think that if that helps them boost their confidence and self-esteem, then I'm down for girls wearing makeup, it doesn't hurt anyone and if it makes them feel good, then it's coo.

0|0
    0|0
  • Absolutely not. I think guys that are against this are either hippies or idiots.

I think girls wearing makeup is wonderful. When applied properly they look great.

I am against using too much tho.

0|1
    0|0
  • It is ugly and I'd rather them not though personality n other things could still push me in their favour. Personally all sexual advantages women have from commodification should be taken from them. #equality.

0|0
    1|0
  • That's your thing if you want to look like a clown. Not my problem. I perfered non-superficial women. Natural, and healthy is the way to go, in my book.

0|0
    1|0
  • They should not feel like they have to. They're beautiful without it, but if they want to wear it they should do it.

0|0
    0|0
  • Personally yes. I understand women do it to hide their insecurities but I much prefer it when I can see your flaws and you are confident enough to not care if I do! Natural look all the way for me 😁

0|0
    0|0
  • I think makeup should be minimal and enhance a womans beauty. I hate it when it is caked on.

0|1
    0|0
  • Not exactly but I’m not exactly fond of it either.

It’s okay but as long as nothing too heavy and it’s not often

0|0
    0|0
  • Well i can't say that i hate them. We all love beautiful girl.

But... Nowdays make up really taking lies to another level. And i like honest people :)

0|0
    0|0
  • Not really. I don't find tons of makeup that attractive but just a little is fine. I don't think people should stop wearing it all together but people do need to tone down a little

0|0
    0|0
  • Girls can wear whatever they want to, but if my future gf/wife wears too much make up, then its a turn off

0|0
    0|0
  • It depends but usually no. If it alters their face to a point where they're almost unrecognizable then yes of course I'm against it

0|0
    0|0
  • More from Guys

What Girls Said 34

• I’m not against wearing make up but I do feel someone people have a bit of an obsession with putting it on my everywhere. It’s not healthy if you can’t leave the house without make up on I think personally.

0|0
    0|0
  • I don’t normally wear makeup cause A) I never wake up early to do it or B) I’m lazy but if you take care of yourself you’ll be more confident without makeup

0|0
    0|0
  • It doesn't matter if anyone else is for or against it. There is exactly one face you have control over - yours.

0|0
    0|0
  • No, I think makeup is okay but when girls wear it so much because they think they're "ugly" then it's bad to hide your true self.

0|0
    0|0
  • Im against girls being told whether or not they should wear makeup. Im for girls - and boys - wearing as little or as much makeup as they want

2|0
    0|0
  • Why would anyone be against it? Not liking it is a different story... and to those people i just flat out tell them to fuck off

1|0
    0|0
  • I'm not against it, I just think it's a waste of money lmao. To each their own though.

0|0
    0|0
  • I am Pro-people can do what they want because it's not my life.

0|0
    0|0
  • Nope. But i dont like it on myself. Honestly. I hate makeup , but i won't hate someone for wearing it

0|0
    0|0
  • It’s okay to wear make up as long as you know that you’re still beautiful without it

1|1
    0|0
  • No make up can be a nice thing if worn correctly. I don't like when girls wear too much cause it's like false advertising.

0|0
    0|0
  • No, I'm not. Females have used forms of makeup for thousands of years as art, why stop now?

0|0
    0|0
  • No.

Foundation, mascara and lipstick ftw <3.

Can't get contouring down though...

0|0
    0|0
  • If a girl wants to wear makeup she can if not she doesn’t have to, it doesn’t make someone any more feminine or masculine if they do or don’t it’s a personal choice, caking it on might not be attractive to some people but if that’s what she wants to do let her. Having no make up on may not be attractive to some people but if that’s what she wants to do let her. In no way is it someone else’s place to judge someone on a personal choice such as makeup. It makes some people feel better about themselves and that’s what matters

0|0
    0|0
  • No, but women shouldn't feel pressured to wear makeup if they don't want to.

0|0
    0|0
  • Nope, I always wanted to learn how to apply makeup but never have the time. It enhances beauty.

0|0
    0|0
  • I'm against people not minding their own business.

1|0
    0|0
  • Nope. Some need it

0|0
    0|0
  • Sweetcorn

0|1
    0|0
  • Everyone has choice. You look nice with or without

1|0
    0|0
  • More from Girls