Do you feel ugly without makeup?

I feel absolutely disgusting. I have pretty oily skin and acne. I hate my face without makeup. It makes me really sad because I don't want to wear foundation all the time.

• Yes, I do
  • No, I don't
  • I'm a guy
    Vote C

428

Most Helpful Guy

• i may be a guy, but ill answer for my girlfriend. She used to feel really insecure but ever since she started dating me and i constantly reaffirmed that she looks gorgeous regardless of what she puts on,, and now she is confident in herself and her appearance.

Most Helpful Girl

• Not wearing makeup every day may help with the oily skin problem, and the longer you go without wearing makeup the easier it gets to accept your face without it. As of now, since you wear it everyday, that’s just what you perceive as what your face should look like, so of course you won’t be happy when it doesn’t look “normal”. It might make an easy transition if you cut back on different parts of makeup, like if you wear foundation, eyeshadow, mascara, blush, etc., then maybe start with cutting out the foundation and blush while keeping mascara and eyeshadow, and gradually drop away from eyeshadow until you’re just wearing mascara on a regular basis