What The Heck Do You Wear On The First Date?

I have never been on a "date" considering how old I am. Sometimes I would hangout with one of my guy friends, but we were strictly just friends. I don't know what to wear? Like should I keep it casual or wear something glamorous, or do I have to get all dolled up? My friends usually have a skirt or nice bottom with a cute top on. Of course, I'm very bad with fashion. So like what the heck do I wear? I literally have like t shirts and jeans in my wardobe

1525

Most Helpful Guy

• Cute but not over the top.

I went on dates with women who were clearly virgins but over-dressed and ended up looking like cheap hookers. The "inexperience" was sort of blatant and sort of a turn off.

There is absolutely nothing wrong with going for coffee on a first date wearing leggings and a cute sweater.

Most Helpful Girl

• I would say something that reflects your style. I assume you’re in high school, like I, and will not be going to some type of bar or extremely fancy restaurant. So definitely dress casual, semi-casual. I’m a very feminine girl, so I’d likely wear some cropped white jeans, a gooey shirt and low rise converse. Again, let it reflect your style though!