Fashion Poll------Which outfit do you like the best?

• Fashion Poll------Which outfit do you like the best?A
  • Fashion Poll------Which outfit do you like the best?B
  • Fashion Poll------Which outfit do you like the best?C
    Vote C
  • Fashion Poll------Which outfit do you like the best?D
    Vote D
  • Fashion Poll------Which outfit do you like the best?E
    Vote E
  • Fashion Poll------Which outfit do you like the best?F
    Vote F
  • Fashion Poll------Which outfit do you like the best?G
    Vote G

4886

Most Helpful Guy

• To my own astonishment, I like "B" the best, but "E," "D," and "F" are all really close seconds. Any of them would work, though each had at least one thing about them I did not like - I would have changed the cut of the hemline on "E" for example - that made me put them in second place.

Most Helpful Girl

• I like C becsuse its my style everyday for work but on a fancy ocassion i like E and F. Most like F i have a thing for long dresses. It makes me feel so elegant classy and sexy all at once. Whereas E is a bit trashy. I would probably never wesr itbut it does look cute.