Fashion Poll------Which outfit do you like the best?

• Fashion Poll------Which outfit do you like the best?A
    Vote A
  • Fashion Poll------Which outfit do you like the best?B
    Vote B
  • Fashion Poll------Which outfit do you like the best?C
    Vote C
  • Fashion Poll------Which outfit do you like the best?D
    Vote D
  • Fashion Poll------Which outfit do you like the best?E
    Vote E
  • Fashion Poll------Which outfit do you like the best?F
    Vote F
  • Fashion Poll------Which outfit do you like the best?G
    Vote G
Select age and gender to cast your vote:
I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|2

Most Helpful Guy

• To my own astonishment, I like "B" the best, but "E," "D," and "F" are all really close seconds. Any of them would work, though each had at least one thing about them I did not like - I would have changed the cut of the hemline on "E" for example - that made me put them in second place.

1|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• I like C becsuse its my style everyday for work but on a fancy ocassion i like E and F. Most like F i have a thing for long dresses. It makes me feel so elegant classy and sexy all at once. Whereas E is a bit trashy. I would probably never wesr itbut it does look cute.

1|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 85

• Something for everyday would be options B and D.
    For an elegant evening out options E and F.
    They are all beautiful in my own opinion, it just depends on the occasion or event dear :-)

1|0
    0|0
  • I'm a pants person, but none of these quite strike me as perfect.
    I'd go with C, but replace the skirt with a pair of white slim business pants and swap the top for a black one.

I also like the skirt in F, but I would go with a more modest top.
    A skirt like that demands a satin blouse with a pussycat bow and a hat, in my opinion.

1|0
    0|0
  • I had a little bit of a hard time picking one over the others, because none of them appealed to me particularly strongly, but I chose G because I think the skirt is really cute, the whole look is to-the-point, and the colors go well together. By the way, if anyone would be willing to buy that outfit for me, or if anyone knows where I might be able to find it, please message me.

1|0
    0|0
  • Classical style, I mean I would like the front to be a bit longer, the cut makes it a bit trashy

But yeah, love a girl in a dress

1|0
    0|0
  • i would want you to wear this on our date 😘

cf.girlsaskguys.com/.../...0-a372-6477fa24228e.jpg

1|0
    0|0
  • A, E, and F. Hard to pick a favorite. Each is really sexy but it would depend on where you were going and what reaction you wanted as to which is the best.

0|0
    0|0
  • D is stunning, E is comfortable, F and G are hot too.
    A is horribly drab,
    B is TOTALLY RUINED by the boots
    C is so "70's" and yuk... and here it's back?

1|0
    0|0
  • I like leaving something to the imagination. You can still make out some elegant lines without looking trashy.

1|1
    0|0
    • Hold up, which one is trashy?
      And your username has 69 in it dude lmao hypocrite.

• Show All
    • I guess I shouldn't say trashy. Maybe less elegant would be a better way to say it. I just like skirts and dresses that go below the knees.

• Less elegant wouldn't be the right term either, some of the outfits are casual.

• D... just D the others are fine, but D is fabulous.

1|0
    0|0
  • Voted A,

Would of gone B but to many colours in one outfit.

1|0
    0|0
  • I like the cut of the first one. It's very feminine and pretty. I might choose a different color. The black one is hot, and probably good for going to a club.

1|0
    0|0
  • I really like the one that has a woman that is confident in it the best.

1|0
    0|0
  • I like Fashion E

1|0
    0|0
  • I really like all of them to be honest I dint think there's a winner I think in different situations all would be fantastic

1|0
    0|0
  • I'm no better I guess but of course the most males choose the little black dress haha

1|0
    0|0
  • I went with B because it's more casual, but all those styles are perfect styles.

1|1
    0|0
  • Depends on the person tho, so it's a bit hard to choose.
    I vote A, but i like kind of all of them, but mostly A, D and G.

1|0
    0|0
  • The one where you're not wearing clothes... Oh, that's right it's time for me to beat my meat, I'll get back to you later.

0|0
    2|0
  • Damn this is the first tough one for me. "A" I would say is the hottest by a bit.

1|0
    0|0
  • More from Guys

What Girls Said 47

• A, D, F

1|0
    0|0
  • They actually all look different. I think I will pick them depends on what kind of event I would go to.

1|0
    0|0
  • First choice is F because it’s the classiest, E is also nice if it were a bit longer, and B because I love the cute preppy day to day look.

1|0
    0|0
  • I'm a tomboy, so none of these tickled my fancy
    But the closest one was D

1|0
    0|0
  • Option A! That’s a really cute outfit. Something i’d definitely wear :)

1|0
    0|0
  • For what occasion? I picked C because it could work for a lot of things and because it’s the only one that looks like it’d be any good if it got cold.

1|0
    0|0
  • I like them all, they just go with different situations? If you're asking for a normal day outfit, then D would work best.

1|0
    0|0
  • I like casual so D, but for parties or going out E.

1|0
    0|0
  • Not great options but D, I love C but D is way more casual and I love casual!

1|0
    0|0
  • Personally, the only outfit I would wear is D
    But on other girls, it's a tie between A and E

1|0
    0|0
  • D pants with the jean jacket and a totally different shirt lol

1|0
    0|0
  • Depends on what I’m trying to do. I like A and C the best tho

1|0
    0|0
  • B is so cute. I love the sweater over the button down and pink jeans. g is very pretty too.

0|0
    0|0
  • For what occasion?

1|0
    0|0
  • D :)

1|0
    0|0
  • F is very classy

2|1
    0|0
  • C (I would change the blouse) and F!