Fashion Poll------Which outfit do you like the best?

• Fashion Poll------Which outfit do you like the best?A
    Vote A
  • Fashion Poll------Which outfit do you like the best?B
    Vote B
  • Fashion Poll------Which outfit do you like the best?C
    Vote C
  • Fashion Poll------Which outfit do you like the best?D
    Vote D
  • Fashion Poll------Which outfit do you like the best?E
    Vote E
  • Fashion Poll------Which outfit do you like the best?F
    Vote F
  • Fashion Poll------Which outfit do you like the best?G
    Vote G
Select age and gender to cast your vote:
I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|2

Most Helpful Guy

• To my own astonishment, I like "B" the best, but "E," "D," and "F" are all really close seconds. Any of them would work, though each had at least one thing about them I did not like - I would have changed the cut of the hemline on "E" for example - that made me put them in second place.

1|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• I like C becsuse its my style everyday for work but on a fancy ocassion i like E and F. Most like F i have a thing for long dresses. It makes me feel so elegant classy and sexy all at once. Whereas E is a bit trashy. I would probably never wesr itbut it does look cute.

1|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 85

• Something for everyday would be options B and D.
    For an elegant evening out options E and F.
    They are all beautiful in my own opinion, it just depends on the occasion or event dear :-)

1|0
    0|0
  • I'm a pants person, but none of these quite strike me as perfect.
    I'd go with C, but replace the skirt with a pair of white slim business pants and swap the top for a black one.

I also like the skirt in F, but I would go with a more modest top.
    A skirt like that demands a satin blouse with a pussycat bow and a hat, in my opinion.

1|0
    0|0
  • I had a little bit of a hard time picking one over the others, because none of them appealed to me particularly strongly, but I chose G because I think the skirt is really cute, the whole look is to-the-point, and the colors go well together. By the way, if anyone would be willing to buy that outfit for me, or if anyone knows where I might be able to find it, please message me.

1|0
    0|0
  • Classical style, I mean I would like the front to be a bit longer, the cut makes it a bit trashy

But yeah, love a girl in a dress

1|0
    0|0
  • i would want you to wear this on our date 😘

cf.girlsaskguys.com/.../...0-a372-6477fa24228e.jpg

1|0
    0|0
  • A, E, and F. Hard to pick a favorite. Each is really sexy but it would depend on where you were going and what reaction you wanted as to which is the best.

0|0
    0|0
  • D is stunning, E is comfortable, F and G are hot too.
    A is horribly drab,
    B is TOTALLY RUINED by the boots
    C is so "70's" and yuk... and here it's back?

1|0
    0|0
  • I like leaving something to the imagination. You can still make out some elegant lines without looking trashy.

1|1
    0|0
    • Hold up, which one is trashy?
      And your username has 69 in it dude lmao hypocrite.

• Show All
    • I guess I shouldn't say trashy. Maybe less elegant would be a better way to say it. I just like skirts and dresses that go below the knees.

• Less elegant wouldn't be the right term either, some of the outfits are casual.

• D... just D the others are fine, but D is fabulous.

1|0
    0|0
  • Voted A,

Would of gone B but to many colours in one outfit.

1|0
    0|0
  • I like the cut of the first one. It's very feminine and pretty. I might choose a different color. The black one is hot, and probably good for going to a club.

1|0
    0|0
  • I really like the one that has a woman that is confident in it the best.

1|0
    0|0
  • I like Fashion E

1|0
    0|0
  • I really like all of them to be honest I dint think there's a winner I think in different situations all would be fantastic

1|0
    0|0
  • I'm no better I guess but of course the most males choose the little black dress haha

1|0
    0|0
  • I went with B because it's more casual, but all those styles are perfect styles.

1|1
    0|0
  • Depends on the person tho, so it's a bit hard to choose.
    I vote A, but i like kind of all of them, but mostly A, D and G.

1|0
    0|0
  • The one where you're not wearing clothes... Oh, that's right it's time for me to beat my meat, I'll get back to you later.

0|0
    2|0
  • Damn this is the first tough one for me. "A" I would say is the hottest by a bit.

1|0
    0|0
  • A. Very pretty design, but the color is a bit boring. I’m sure it would look beautiful in another color.
    B. It has pretty parts, especially the sweater, but they don’t really seem to go well with each other that much.
    C. I don’t really care for the skirt design, but rest is lovely!
    D. Cool and pretty.
    E. Very hot and pretty!
    F. The skirt would look much better plain black like the rest, but I love the top style.
    G. Very cute and pretty!

D and E are probably my top two,(trying to not obsess over anime feel designs like G. lol), but A and C have much potential.

1|0
    0|0
  • No bad ones here. Good choices. Each can be number 1 for the right occasion.

2|0
    0|0
  • Either B or G since they match better with my own style

1|0
    0|0
  • Kinda depends on the situation. Like A and E look really nice but more for special ocations

1|0
    0|0
  • I didn't like b or c because the colors but the rest are all great

1|0
    0|0
  • It's more appealing to the eye and doesn't make you look easy or prudish

1|0
    0|0
  • E looks adorable like yes please I'd spoil the hell out of a cute girl in that

1|0
    0|0
  • E is definitely the best. Sexiest for sure. Even in a pub i see a lady in this and im getting turned on big time.

0|0
    0|0
  • A, C, E, F. (E only if you have legs slimmer than the girl in the pic whose hubby legs almost ruin it)

0|0
    4|1
    • You call that chubby?

• Show All
    • Dude.. I am calm. I’m a little offended that you’re stereotyping me even now, but I’m calm. Just like in every country, not all of us are the same. I don’t think Beyoncé is slim. I think her and Kim are both on the bigger side, yes, but more in a curvaceous way. A lot of us don’t even like the Kardashians. I personally don’t think a body that’s had that much plastic surgery should be worshipped in the way that her body is. I’m not even a huge Beyoncé fan like so many people I know. I do feel like the woman in the picture is slimmer than both of them though.

• Stereotyping is real and has value. On an earlier post a girl asked that at 5'7", is she considered tall. My response was that it depends on where u are. In the us she would be average to slightly tallish. In most of Europe, average to slightly shortish. In Japan she would be a giant. Everything is relative. And relativity depends on averages and norms. That's stereotyping. Don't be offended by it. It is essential for perspective

• I like the E more.

1|0
    0|0
  • More from Guys

What Girls Said 47

• First choice is F because it’s the classiest, E is also nice if it were a bit longer, and B because I love the cute preppy day to day look.

1|0
    0|0
  • I'm a tomboy, so none of these tickled my fancy
    But the closest one was D

1|0
    0|0
  • They actually all look different. I think I will pick them depends on what kind of event I would go to.

1|0
    0|0
  • Option A! That’s a really cute outfit. Something i’d definitely wear :)

1|0
    0|0
  • For what occasion? I picked C because it could work for a lot of things and because it’s the only one that looks like it’d be any good if it got cold.

1|0
    0|0
  • I like them all, they just go with different situations? If you're asking for a normal day outfit, then D would work best.

1|0
    0|0
  • I like casual so D, but for parties or going out E.

1|0
    0|0
  • Not great options but D, I love C but D is way more casual and I love casual!

1|0
    0|0
  • Personally, the only outfit I would wear is D
    But on other girls, it's a tie between A and E

1|0
    0|0
  • D pants with the jean jacket and a totally different shirt lol

1|0
    0|0
  • Depends on what I’m trying to do. I like A and C the best tho

1|0
    0|0
  • B is so cute. I love the sweater over the button down and pink jeans. g is very pretty too.

0|0
    0|0
  • For what occasion?

1|0
    0|0
  • D :)

1|0
    0|0
  • C (I would change the blouse) and F!

1|1
    0|0
  • F I love the skirt, it's so shiny 😍