Girls, what do you wear around the house?

If you live by yourself, and you have a partner. What do you wear around him?

I’m wondering if I’m boring.

1|0

Most Helpful Guy

• I'll speak on behalf of my girlfriend since she doesn't have an account on here! Normally when it's just her and I, she prefers to wear a comfortable t-shirt and undies since she wears professional clothing throughout the day at work as a teacher and just wants to be as comfortable and casual as possible at home.

0|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 17

• Whatever i was last wearing so after a shower and I'm going to bed in a couple hours just keep the towel with me. If i just got home from work I don't need to change.

0|0
    0|0
  • From experience, when girls live with their boyfriend they tend to put on these awful but really comfortable pajamas as soon as they get back all sexy from work. It's quite funny to see.

0|0
    0|0
  • Live by myself. When it's warm enough just a pair of boxers usually

0|0
    0|0
  • I'd prefer nude cause that's what I'd be interested never wear clothes unless i go out which having agoraphobia I don't or I have company.

0|0
    0|0
  • If you with family than wear loose cloth and if alone than go for naked

0|0
    0|0
  • Nothing will be the best for me but shorts and a blouse with nothing under will be ok also

0|0
    0|0
  • Yoga pants

0|0
    0|0
  • I let it all hang outπŸ˜‰

0|0
    0|0
  • Underwear lol

0|0
    0|0
  • i like nonthing too

0|0
    0|0
  • Boxers, t shirt.

0|0
    0|0
  • Underwear

0|0
    0|0
  • Wear anything at all

0|0
    0|0
  • Hot pants

0|0
    0|0
  • I wear a shirt and shorts

0|0
    0|0
    • What does tour girlfriend wear? You have a nice garden by the way

She wears a top and sweatpants at the moment

• Just to see the answersπŸ˜‚

0|0
    0|0
  • Why, do you just wear sweats?

0|0
    0|0
    • Never, just a night gown, but he's not pleased.

• Show All
    • Oh, ok.. I mean, do what you want, was just curious. I just wear my casual wear, jeans and a hoodie during the winter. shorts and a t in the summer. but, it's not like men have much to choose from anyway, right? Think about all the things women have they can choose from.. so, yeah

What Girls Said 34

• Varies, usually shorts and a shirt when my son is around. When my son is at friends for the weekend, a lot of times I'm naked first thing in the morning but that's because I don't want to wake him by looking for clothes when he's still sleeping. We're not home often, so not much of a choice to wear anything else

0|0
    0|0
  • It's cold here at the moment, so when I get home I put my pyjamas and fluffy slippers on. In the summer it's usually just a vest top and some thin harem pants... If its super hot it's knickers and a vest only 😊

0|0
    0|0
  • Something cute or barely anything at all, if I'm around him chances are I'm comfortable so I wouldn't really care unless I'm trying to make a statement

0|1
    0|0
  • I wear nothing but if I do it's just pantie with no top or a his big t-shirts with no bottoms

0|3
    0|0
  • Um i alter between
    -shorts/tank top
    -shorts/tshirt
    -sweatpants/hoodie
    -yoga pants/tshirt/long sleeve top
    -oversized tshirt and shorts

0|0
    0|0
  • T shirt and underwear. Normal day clothes if there's people around

0|1
    0|0
  • T-shirt and underwear, yoga pants and shirt, pajamas all day. No need to feel boring, if he loves you, he should love you even more in your most vulnerable / comfortable state

0|0
    0|0
  • Sweat pants (x large cuz it's comfy) and a sleeveless top or sweater

0|0
    0|0
  • A shirt that's long enough to cover my ass and underwear. Or hot pants and a shirt.

0|2
    0|0
  • Some old t shirts and shorts - don't need to look cute for anyone in my denπŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

1|1
    0|0
  • I live with my partner. Mostly I wear just comfortable cloths. Most times she dresses for comfort too.

0|0
    0|0
  • I wear whatever I usually wear when I'm living with my family. Just jeans, a t shirt.

0|1
    0|0
  • Mostly my Birthday Suit. Unless I have company or if my brother stays the night.

1|1
    0|0
    • I do it even if my brother is around!

• My brother live with my parents but there times where my dad goes away on Business and my Mom goes with him.

• Some briefs and an oversized jumper usually, with some comfy fluffy socks

0|0
    0|0
  • Sweater and socks in the winter ; shorts and a tshirt in the warmer months

0|0
    0|0
  • I wear my jewelry, usually.

0|1
    0|0
  • Just underwear and a t-shirt

1|3
    0|0
  • Hahaha by myself naked. Around a man a night gown.

0|4
    0|0
  • No boyfriend, I wear jammies lol

0|3
    0|0
  • In the summertime, I am naked

0|1
    0|0
  • T-shirt, camisole, or tank top, and underwear

0|0
    0|0
  • Pajamas

0|1
    0|0
  • Nothing mostly

I like being naked

1|0
    0|0
  • Clothes.

0|0
    0|0
  • Nothing

0|1
    0|0
  • Pj's

1|0
    0|0
  • Pyjamas

0|0
    0|0
  • Lacy underwear and an oversized tshirt

0|0
    0|0
  • Usually something like this, I just go for comfort:
    https://i.imgur.com/tARPpJT.jpg

0|1
    0|0
  • By myself I dress like a homeless lumberjack.

1|1
    0|0
    • Lol! How does a homeless lumberjack look different than a regular lumberjack?

• @TheBeardedShay
      LOL! They look like normal lumberjacks only nothing matches or fits and they just look more disheveled..
      😁😁😁😁

• More from Girls

Recommended myTakes