Thoughts on my suit... its my own style and not anything expencive?

Everyone i have asked in school love the style and i am trying to stand out in a way which its not at all like any other suit... the shirt is black and red criss crossed with sliver lined lion face and jacket is made from Egyptian materials and the tie is just a patterned tie... shoes are lethered crocodile skin alsoThoughts on my suit... its my own style and not anything expencive?Thoughts on my suit... its my own style and not anything expencive?Thoughts on my suit... its my own style and not anything expencive?Thoughts on my suit... its my own style and not anything expencive?

53

Most Helpful Girl

• Well, not something I’d pick out for my partner but if it’s your personality, it suits you and you’ll definitely stand out. Very nice. I appreciate that you can rock it

• Thx😂 ig it matters more on what it says about u then😊

Most Helpful Guy

• Very exotic looking. Good outfit for a party.

I'm not feelin the jacket.

• The jacket is more for formal events... not parties... its more for doing business or trades and deals with people

• I wouldn't wear any of it to a professional setting, unless you do something a bit more eccentric.