Do you girls like to wear provocative cleavages? If yes, why? ☺️?

Do you girls like to wear provocative cleavages? If yes, why? ☺️?

0|0

Most Helpful Girls

• It doesn't matter to me, I wear what I wear because I want to wear it. Sometimes it's a hoodie, sometimes it's a dress with cleavage showing

0|0
    0|0
    • 6d

That's actually awesome 😊 I like the idea that it's a natural decision πŸ™‚

• Cause its just showing a bit of chest. Nothing shocking

0|0
    0|0
    • 6d

This reply was just cute πŸ˜… thank you ☺️

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls Said 12

• Yeah, to air out the girls ;)

Seriously, boob sweat is nasty.

1|1
    0|0
    • 6d

πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ glad I know now 😁

• Everything looks provocative on me. Even turtlenecks.

1|0
    1|0
    • 6d

I don't think so 😁 from a man's perspective we hate turtle necks πŸ˜€ and it doesn't matter how beautiful you are, if you dress up in a garbage can, it's not gonna be provocative πŸ˜€

• 6d

You would be surprised.

• You don't wear provocative cleavage. You wear provocative clothing that accentuate cleavage. I wear clothes and my boobs always make themselves known.πŸ˜‚

0|0
    0|0
    • 6d

Well yeah πŸ˜€ basically what men see is: oh, she's wearing a big cleavage, look! πŸ˜‚

• It happens unintentionally. everything form fitting and even moderately low cut kinda leaves the possibility of cleavage. especially if I were to bend over or someone is taller than me (which is most people).

0|0
    0|0
    • 6d

I can understand that, but it also depends on like what your wardrobe is like I think πŸ™‚ my best friend never has cleavages πŸ˜€

• 5d

I'm pretty thin up until my chest and my torso is short. Yeah flooding my wardrobe with bigger, baggier clothes or turtlenecks would be more modest but I'll stick with my t-shirts and tank tops this summer. Cleavage or extremely noticeable chest be damned. At least almost every other girl I know will be wearing booty shorts and cropped/ bralette-like tops. It'll even out lol.

• 4d

You're right. πŸ™‚ I don't think men will complain 😁

• Yes. Makes me feel sexy and tbh I enjoy the extra male attention

0|0
    0|0
    • 6d

You're the first girl I hear this from πŸ˜€ so it's true! Because we certainly don't know if we should give you more attention or it was just your clothing decision for today πŸ˜€

• I have big boobs so it just happens. I don’t try to hide it.

0|0
    0|0
    • 6d

Brilliant, because I have a friend who has big breasts too but she tries to hide it as much as she can πŸ˜… she even wears sports bra all the time 😢

• Show All
    • 6d

Exactly πŸ™‚ praise the Lord for women like you πŸ™Œ

• 6d

Haha well thank you πŸ˜‚

• Sometimes, because I am confident in my body

0|1
    0|0
  • Sometimes, because if you can, why not?

0|0
    0|0
  • Why not?

0|0
    0|0
    • 6d

I don't know πŸ˜€ I didn't say you shouldn't. I feel like everyone who feels like it, wear it, it's beautiful ☺️

• 5d

Lmfao I wear t-shirts

• Yes, since its feels sexy.

0|0
    0|0
  • nope. I'm to shy to wear such πŸ˜‚

0|0
    0|0
    • 6d

My best friend is the same, don't worry πŸ˜…

• Show All
    • 5d

lol in the bedroom sure πŸ˜‚ not in public haha.

• 4d

Okay, I agree πŸ˜…

• Yes. Too show off my boobs. Why did you think? :/

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes