What should I wear to Prom? Suit or Tuxedo?

Prom is at the end of June and I’m deciding on what to wear. I’m not really a popular kid in school, in elementary I got made fun of a lot and no one really liked me except my very few close friends who were also considered ‘nerds, not cool, unpopular etc’ but I’m high I didn’t really get made fun of anymore but never really had much friends as I have a lot of social anxiety’s. Anyway I’m just stuck on deciding what to wear for prom between a suit or tuxedo and I just though I should give you a bit about me in case it helped you with your opinions. What should I wear to Prom? Suit or Tuxedo?

• Suit
  • Tuxido

65

Most Helpful Girl

• Literally the only difference I can see is one has a bowtie and the other has a standard tie...

Most Helpful Guy

• Wear the tux that Harry and Lloyd wore in Dumb & Dumber. At least go out with a bang..