Opinions needed?

I am 15. I have a larger and rounder forehead. I am self conscious about it. Do I have any reason to be? I'm afraid nobody will date me because of it. Does it matter? I was born with a larger forehead because of my mother. Opinions on this?

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• Nah, don’t take it too badly most people don’t focus on it

1|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• i say own it ! i have a pretty big forehead myself which also became a factor for my shitty insecurities, especially after getting acne i middle school but I've learned to deal with it and accept it since this is the forehead ill be stuck with for the rest of my life. lol but honestly, no one would mind or pay that much attention to your forehead when they see how confident you're acting.

1|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 4

• That person you see in the mirror is not the same person other people see. You'll never see yourself as other people do. Don't worry about it girl

1|0
    0|0
  • Nobody is ever likely to care as much as you think they will. And the ones who do aren’t worth your time.

1|0
    0|0
  • It's actually quite cute on a lot of women. Goes well with a baby face

1|0
    0|0
  • I’ve got a big forehead to lol.

1|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 3

• You just have to accept the fact that you can’t change it. That’s the first step to being confident in yourself. And who cares what other people think? Learn to love yourself because everyone has their own “flaws.” Opinions don’t matter anyway.

1|0
    0|0
  • thats okay, you're beautiful no matter what. find a guy that cares more about your personality because if people dont like you just because you have a big forehead then they're not someone you should want

1|0
    0|0
  • Don’t listen to what other people say

1|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes