Opinions needed?

I am 15. I have a larger and rounder forehead. I am self conscious about it. Do I have any reason to be? I'm afraid nobody will date me because of it. Does it matter? I was born with a larger forehead because of my mother. Opinions on this?

45

Most Helpful Guy

• Nah, don’t take it too badly most people don’t focus on it

Most Helpful Girl

• i say own it ! i have a pretty big forehead myself which also became a factor for my shitty insecurities, especially after getting acne i middle school but I've learned to deal with it and accept it since this is the forehead ill be stuck with for the rest of my life. lol but honestly, no one would mind or pay that much attention to your forehead when they see how confident you're acting.