Does this nail polish look "teal" to you?

Originally, this shade "gone sailing" was a nice teal and online it appears that way as well in videos and otherwise back when I first picked it up. Just looking for an opinion or two on if the colors have separated, as shaking it doesn't change the color like other ones that I have seen in the past that have done the same? Thanks!!!

Yes, before you ask, I painted them myself the other night and then removed it soon after...Does this nail polish look
Updates:
If it'd be appreciated, I'll add a secondary pic of the rest of my polish stash so can maybe suggest the next color I give a try to?
Please let me know?
Thanks!
*or a link to an external website with a picture of the lot of them there?

1|0

Most Helpful Girls

• I think it looks real? It's a nice color. I'd wear jt

0|1
    0|0
    THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE
    • Thanks, but what I meant was TEAL,(as in like a blueish/green?)
      When I painted em I thought that it was more green than blue, or were my eyes just being crappy the other night?

• Show All
    • At same time I grabbed a base coat too 4 obv reason to try and avoid staining my nails too...

• here's the link to the site with the pix of my "collection" of polishes. sites.google.com/site/cheetov90polishgallery/

• It looks good

0|1
    0|0
    THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE
    • Thanks! TBH I initially had feared hate from ladoes on here judging me on"my wearing "male polish""(just came up w that a sec ago, but it fits I guess? Haha)

• Show All
    • I figured what I'm doing now! May use 3 across my left hand. Middle is black, middle 2 dark red and outer 2 dark purple. How's that sound? :-D

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls Said 10

• Please tell me you have nail polish remover. You needa clean up them sides haha.
    But yeah I don’t really think that’s a teal?

0|1
    0|0
    • Oh okay, how about "Dive in?". Is that any better?

• *oh and of course I do. No way would I play with nail polish without having a bottle on hand...

• It looks like and emerald green... also clean the side of ur nails

0|1
    0|0
    • Oh okay I'll try for a "cleaner"mani next time, however that was the best that I could do on my own at the time.

• I think it's shiny teal... Metallic teal rather than just a normal shine or matte.

0|1
    0|0
  • Looks like emerald

My is black

0|1
    0|0
    • Oh okay cool. I have a slightly aged Maybelline"Matte Black" from a few years back. Will that still work do u think?

• Show All
    • They can work

• Okay cool, thx!

• no not really

0|1
    0|0
    • Oh okay, might "Dive in" be closer to a "teal" shade then maybe?

• Show All
    • haha sure, maybe u should put it on plain white paper bc i probably looks different nxt to ur skin color and paper

• Oh okay cool, will do next chance that I get! The initial polish is no longer the blueish that it used to be sadly...

• It's more like emerald

0|1
    0|0
    • Oh okay yeah. I had a feeling that the colors may have separated somehow, and the "emerald" like color was the resulting color?

• Show All
    • Oh bummer. Oh well I still liked there's nothing on or anyway, so jokes on the chemical reaction trying 2 ruin my polish in the mend... Haha

• Yes like a metallic teal

0|1
    0|0
  • Its quite teal looking to me.

0|1
    0|0
  • It looks more green than teal

0|1
    0|0
  • I didn't like it

0|0
    0|0
    • Oh okay, did you have another color for me to try out instead? I do have a bit of a "collection" (a gallon ziplock) of various colors stashed if u had another in mind?

• *if you don't mind me asking anyway?

Recommended myTakes