Does this nail polish look "teal" to you?

Originally, this shade "gone sailing" was a nice teal and online it appears that way as well in videos and otherwise back when I first picked it up. Just looking for an opinion or two on if the colors have separated, as shaking it doesn't change the color like other ones that I have seen in the past that have done the same? Thanks!!!

Yes, before you ask, I painted them myself the other night and then removed it soon after...Does this nail polish look
If it'd be appreciated, I'll add a secondary pic of the rest of my polish stash so can maybe suggest the next color I give a try to?
Please let me know?
Thanks!
*or a link to an external website with a picture of the lot of them there?

12

Most Helpful Girls

• I think it looks real? It's a nice color. I'd wear jt

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE
    • Thanks, but what I meant was TEAL,(as in like a blueish/green?)
      When I painted em I thought that it was more green than blue, or were my eyes just being crappy the other night?

• At same time I grabbed a base coat too 4 obv reason to try and avoid staining my nails too...

• here's the link to the site with the pix of my "collection" of polishes. sites.google.com/site/cheetov90polishgallery/

• It looks good

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE
    • Thanks! TBH I initially had feared hate from ladoes on here judging me on"my wearing "male polish""(just came up w that a sec ago, but it fits I guess? Haha)

• I figured what I'm doing now! May use 3 across my left hand. Middle is black, middle 2 dark red and outer 2 dark purple. How's that sound? :-D