Going through life being ugly?

So I got indirectly called ugly the other day for like the 3rd time in my life (probably more) and feel like people treat me differently than someone who’s more attractive. How do i go through life?

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• Three times? That's nothing, dude. You base your self-esteem off of these few times someone implied something negative about your looks... that says more about you than whether you are actually ugly.

0|0
    0|0
    THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE
    • Look most people just assume they’re ugly just because they’re fat. It’s so common.
      What do they lack? Nothing! They’re healthy people and all they need to do is to lose fat.

• It’s way more hahaha i only remember 3 now bc tired haha

• Dude just do what I said.. you’re good!

Most Helpful Guy

• You play the hand you're dealt, buddy. Figure out all the good things you have to offer. Everything you bring to the table. Then cultivate those things, bring them to the fore.

Even ugliness can be kind of cool, if paired with the right outfit lol.

0|0
    0|0
    THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls Said 4

• Wtf, those people are shallow. I totally get it because I was an ugly child and people treated me weird. Yo, just focus on your dreams, and forget those people. Don't care about their opinions, those people shouldn't matter to you. Just focus on good relationships like with your family and friends.

0|0
    0|0
  • Believing in yourself
    Confidence can go a long way

1|0
    0|0
  • Some ugly guys are so good at conversation that they get more girls than good looking guys.

0|0
    0|0
  • I have been called ugly more in a day than you did your while life... seriously, being ugly as a guy is the easy mode of ugliness. You are still seen as a human, unlike women who are seen as body parts most of the time.

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 6

• Most people think they’re ugly when they’re just fat. I’m assuming you might be fat, well lose fat.
    Work off your ass dude.
    As long as you’re not born with a disability, you’re not UGLY!
    I bet you don’t have acne or pimples either, you’re just FAT!
    Fat can be reduced. What tf are you waiting for? Get a gym membership and good luck,

1|0
    1|0
    • I don't want to insult you, but that was one of the dumbest things I've ever read...

• Show All
    • You didn’t make it clear but all i wanted to say is to never confuse ugliness with fat.
      Ugliness is ugliness, fat isn’t ugliness and even if it is percieved as ugliness, fat can be reduced and it can be gained so what’s the big deal.
      That’s what I meant.

• In this point I totally agree with you.

• What do you mean "indirectly called ugly?"

Three times isn't very much, by the way.

0|0
    0|0
  • You go through life by crying yourself to sleep every night.

0|0
    0|0
  • Welcome to the club

0|1
    0|0
  • Keep a tunnel vision.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes