Going through life being ugly?

So I got indirectly called ugly the other day for like the 3rd time in my life (probably more) and feel like people treat me differently than someone who’s more attractive. How do i go through life?

57

Most Helpful Girl

• Three times? That's nothing, dude. You base your self-esteem off of these few times someone implied something negative about your looks... that says more about you than whether you are actually ugly.

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE
    • Look most people just assume they’re ugly just because they’re fat. It’s so common.
      What do they lack? Nothing! They’re healthy people and all they need to do is to lose fat.

• It’s way more hahaha i only remember 3 now bc tired haha

• Dude just do what I said.. you’re good!

Most Helpful Guy

• You play the hand you're dealt, buddy. Figure out all the good things you have to offer. Everything you bring to the table. Then cultivate those things, bring them to the fore.

Even ugliness can be kind of cool, if paired with the right outfit lol.

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE