Long or shorter hair? what do you prefer?

I’ve had my hair at a few different lengths but I’m not one of those girls who pulls off the shorter hair honestly. So what’s your preference?Long or shorter hair? what do you prefer?Long or shorter hair? what do you prefer?

1762

Most Helpful Guy

• I don't know for some reason I think you can pull it off I think you could do long or short u have the face for it all you have to do is find a good Style but I think you look cute both ways in long hair or short hair you're one of the lucky ones you can pull it off

Most Helpful Girl

• Depends on the pic.
    Some girls have beautiful hair and especially if it's curly - it looks amazing long.

But straight, fine hair usually looks so much better shorter.