Long or shorter hair? what do you prefer?

I’ve had my hair at a few different lengths but I’m not one of those girls who pulls off the shorter hair honestly. So what’s your preference?Long or shorter hair? what do you prefer?Long or shorter hair? what do you prefer?

0|1

Most Helpful Guy

• I don't know for some reason I think you can pull it off I think you could do long or short u have the face for it all you have to do is find a good Style but I think you look cute both ways in long hair or short hair you're one of the lucky ones you can pull it off

1|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• Depends on the pic.
    Some girls have beautiful hair and especially if it's curly - it looks amazing long.

But straight, fine hair usually looks so much better shorter.

1|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 61

• I love long silky hair. U r cute by the way. Love that mole 😊

1|1
    0|0
  • Im guessing that first one is your original look so try the second, try something mew

1|0
    0|0
    • I’ve done both equally. My hairs usually long till summer then I grow it out again. But my hairs usually the second picture

• Show All
    • My hair is just straight in that picture cause that was literally after I got it cut and she styled it Lolol thank you for your input 😊

• Well it looks good missy and you're welcome 😁

• I prefer long hair but short hair looks good on you

1|0
    0|0
  • Long hair make every girl beautiful and cute , you also look cute in first picture

1|0
    0|0
  • A lot has to do with the attitude of the person wearing it

1|0
    0|0
  • You have beautiful natural hair... Pls keep it long

1|0
    0|0
    • Thank you 😅😊✨ I keep it long most of the time but I have to cut it Every once and a while cause it’s so thick and I have a lot

• You have great hair! You don’t need to cut it short. It looks cute with those glasses.

1|0
    0|0
    • I cut it short once every few years tho cause my hair is very thick soo it’s heavy and actually hurts my head from my ponytails. I was just curious. Cause I personally love long hair thank you btw😊

• Show All
    • Yes my hair grows fast especially if I take really good care of it. It also drys incredibly fast too for how much I have

• I can relate. Can you pm?

• The hair style should match the head (and/or body-) shape. In general I find quite short hair appealing. Just not on everyone.

1|0
    0|0
  • I prefer longer personally if I got any input into things, however it isn't normally my place to say anything...

1|0
    0|0
  • I like both, some girls look good with short hair, some with long hair.

1|0
    0|0
  • Longer looks nice on you. A slight trim is all you need!

1|0
    0|0
  • I think you should do what you find best since the opinion of a stranger shouldn't matter to much for how you wanna look

1|0
    0|0
  • I don't mind short hair on a girl but i really like long hair on a girl.

1|0
    0|0
  • I'm a fan of shorter hair, shoulder length is my absolute favourite.

1|0
    0|0
  • longer hair is always sexy
    looks horrid if you have a fringe

1|0
    0|0
  • Personally I like long hair on women but, you do you. It's your hair

1|0
    0|0
  • You should style your hair that you'll be happy with and not the for the others.

1|0
    0|0
  • I want this girl in my arms. 17 is old enough people. Don't judge me.

0|0
    0|0
  • What is that behind you in the first picture?

1|0
    0|0
    • Lol a pink hamster I had gotten it for my birthday

• Show All
    • It looks great, the haircut part is just so that you eventually cut it to around that length if it gets too long. Up to you though. Hair looks great either way. Rock that hair!

• Oooh ok thank you 😊

• Shorter. 😍. Looking fireee girl. . 👌

1|0
    0|0
  • Longer. Beauty mark is cute.

1|0
    0|0
  • You got perfect hair ^^

1|0
    0|0
    • Awwe thank you 😊✨ I try to take really good care of it

• Show All
    • As long as there are no birds living in your hair that attack your dates its all fine 😂

• 😂😂😂 true

• i like long hair on a girl. you look pretty

1|0
    0|0
  • Work that long hair babe!

1|0
    0|0
  • You look cute and hot af😍

1|0
    0|0
  • I like it as in the first pic. u look great

1|0
    0|0
  • Keep it long it looks great

1|0
    0|0
    • Awwe thank you I keep it long most of the time but since it’s so thick and I have so much I have to cut it shorter every once and a while cause my head will hurt when it gets too long

• Yeah you are a pretty girl just dont go to short have a good day.

• Ooh I won’t believe me one time a lady cut my hair right below my hair and I wasn’t happy with that at all. Thank you 😊 you have a good day too ✨

• Long like you've... It's suits you too❣️😍

1|0
    0|0
  • As long as it touches your shoulders it's good.

1|0
    0|0
  • Show more from Guys

What Girls Said 16

• Long hair

0|0
    0|0
  • Long hair ftw. It gives off that feminine vibe. Be sexy and rock it haha. It doesn't really matter how long your hair is, just be cool

1|0
    0|0
  • Looking at the picture seems like you have an oval face shape, so that means that any hairstyle is going to look amazing on you! 😊☀️

1|0
    0|0
  • I think you look good with the shorter hair. Some girls can really pull it off. (I definitley can't)

1|0
    0|0
    • I can’t either honestly tho but thank you like I don’t like shorter hair on me. It’s harder to style in my experience as well.

• Yeah, it is harder to style.

• Most girls say that until they cut it off. I used to say the exact same thing and then I got a pixie cut and I love it.

1|0
    0|0
  • Mine has always been long except for that one rebellious time.

1|0
    0|0
  • I love long hair.

1|0
    0|0
  • I prefer long hair

1|0
    0|0
  • Long

1|0
    0|0
  • Long hair looks better