Which outfit do you like the best out of the three?

• Which outfit do you like the best out of the three?A
    Vote A
  • Which outfit do you like the best out of the three?B
    Vote B
  • Which outfit do you like the best out of the three?C
    Vote C
Select age and gender to cast your vote:
I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

1|3

Most Helpful Guy

• I'm going with A, there's something about that bit of bare leg showing above the boots (or knee-high socks). B & C are fine too. The shoes in B are great, I'm just not a huge fan of the torn jeans look.

1|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• Obviously the guys are going to pick the one with the least amount of clothes on.

3|2
    0|2

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 96

• We had to pick just one?
    A: the thigh-high boots on thin legs
    B: the shoes and exposed shoulders
    C: the distressed shorts
    Each of these look super-hot. The boots look the most sophisticated, though, and provide the easiest access to kissing her up there. ;)

0|0
    0|0
  • I like the boots from A, but the jacket / top just doesn't appeal. B has a nice Top but with that body I think you could do more with the legs. C is a good look.

1|0
    0|0
  • all are great for different time/situations. Although I voted A, a different jacket would have suited it better. clearly you are fashionable

1|0
    0|0
  • 1|0
    0|0
    • I agree with 2opaz! But wear them all! They are all good outifts!

• I was aiming for a and b with a preference for a because of it's style. I'm assuming c because of it's sexual appeal

1|1
    0|0
  • I think C is sexy. I like how the shirt exposed that girl’s upper section, specifically her collar bones and even her shoulders.

1|1
    0|0
  • Simply I like a woman in shorts like that makes there ass look great and it's nice to see a good pair of legs

1|0
    0|0
  • I think in summer the shoes of nr 1 would be too hot. On nr 2 the shoes make her feet look like a sausage that was too long in hot water n3 is hot :) if she wears the right shoes :D nah they are all adoreable but i was serious about the shoes ^^

0|0
    0|0
  • I liked all three enough that i think it took me like a good 2-3 minutes to decide

1|0
    0|0
  • I really like 1 and 2 but really all would be pretty cute on someone.

1|0
    0|0
  • I like outfit A

1|0
    0|0
  • B looks the hottest but the chick is probably high-maintenance as fuck
    C gives off a laid-back, girl-next-door vibe
    A looks... alright.

1|0
    0|0
  • Neither, I think they're all OTT! But if I had to choose the one I dislike the least then I'd have to go B because of the colour of the jumper

1|0
    0|2
  • It accentuates your legs and is a less common outfit which fits your figure well. Also it overall comea across as more attractive yet more in an alluring way as to a slutty way. All in all a better choice in my perspective.

0|0
    0|0
  • It's not a style I usually see so it got my attention immediately.

0|0
    0|0
  • Both a and c look great, but c might be the better choice considering the current weather XD.

0|0
    0|0
  • I think B looks really nice, though it might be even better with a white same sweater in my opinion

0|0
    0|0
  • Hum hum hum yup
    b and c
    B the most πŸ˜‚

Gosh im so predictable now πŸ˜›

1|0
    0|0
  • A and B shouldn't be compared to C because C should be worn on a different occasion. I like B for night outs.

1|0
    0|0
  • I thought you British had better taste than that in the fashion industry

1|0
    1|0
  • More from Guys

What Girls Said 33

Recommended myTakes