Help , im insecure about my height?

i am 5'11 and no guy wants a giant. i have thought about surgery but I don't know what kind of surgery can shorten legs , arms and upper body. i hate my height so much , everyone noticies it and it makes me nervous and everyone makes fun of me and both short and tall guys are not attracted to tall girls. tall girls are not as attractive as short girls. its masculine to be tall. i wish i had gotten treatment for it when i was younger but i wasn't aware enough to tell my family i wanted treatment for it. it doesn't help that i have a masculine face , body and other stuff thats typically manly.

1069

Most Helpful Guy

• Im 511. Im pretty sure the height thing is mostly ur own insecurity. but yea some guys prefer shorter women. ur overthinking it

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE
    • its not just some guys. its most guys.

• im not. its true that is why it bothers me. it makes me less attractive than short girls. i dont think i will ever feel good about something so unattractive. whatever.
      at least you admitted that guys prefer shorter unlike the others who said it doesn't matter. it does matter or it wouldn't be a thing and i wouldn't be insecure.

• Maybe do stuff to distract u..