Does it bother you when someone calls you ugly?

71131

Most Helpful Guys

• Yes it does.. Especially when you've been told that you are handsome for a lot of yo life.. It hurts that somebody out there thinks that way.. But even the prettiest people could be called ugly by somebody.. Lol..

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE
  • Beauty is based off of self esteem and sometimes that self esteem comes from the acknowledgement of others.. Some people will call you beautiful while some will call you ugly.. Not everyone will be your cup of tea so thats their problem at the end of the day..

Stand tall, confidence is key!

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE

Most Helpful Girls

• A bit, but then I just brush it off. Anyone who feels the need to tell you something like that is struggling with their own insecurities

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE
  • No one has ever called me ugly I’m my life. If someone did I’d just say “Atleast I’m not a rude piece of shit.”

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE