What looks better on a girl: long or short hair?

• Long
    Vote A
  • Short
    Vote B
  • Somewhere in between
    Vote C
Select age and gender to cast your vote:
I'm a GirlI'm a Guy
Updates:
Short=Chin length bob and shorter
Long= 3+ inches past shoulders

0|0

Most Helpful Guys

• Long hair for sure

0|0
    0|0
    THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE
  • Kinda weird but I like really short hair like boyish hair, or the opposite, really long, silky, thick hair. I don't really have a preference for anything in between to be honest lol

0|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Girls

• Both. Honestly, it varies between each girl.

Like, my sister looks best with long hair, but I look my best with short hair.

0|0
    0|0
  • Based on your definition, I vote for in between or maybe long hair. I used to try short, but all my friends said it’s not for me lol.
    So, now I usually keep it at the mid length. I don’t like long hair cuz it takes FOREVER to fry it 😂

0|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 36

• Normally I like long, it's what my girlfriend has. But it really does depend on the girl. For example, can you imagine P! nk having long hair? I can't. It's pretty much her signature. There's girls who just look best with short hair, and girls who look best with long, and everything in between. Ultimately, it's up to the girl to best decide.

0|0
    0|0
  • Usually long... but not always.

It'd be a boring world if women were all the same, with the exact same hair length... though I generally prefer long, I also just as much prefer to see a woman who looks good in short hair.

I have respect for them, as they go outside of beauty standards and show that you don't need super long hair to be beautiful... sometimes just simply healthy and silky hair, and glowing skin says more than hair length.

0|1
    0|0
  • really depends on the girl and their features. some women look better with shorter hair, some long better with long hair, some look better with something in between

0|0
    0|0
  • It depends on the shape of your face. Whichever is more flattering to you. Generally, I find women with thin faces look better with shorter hair. Women with rounder faces look better with longer hair. Long hair tends to make your face look longer, but it really depends on the woman.

0|0
    0|0
  • Long, this isn't a debate. We like long hair because we like women and women have long, beautiful hair.

1|1
    0|0
  • More from Guys

What Girls Said 20

• Long. I don't know what I would do if I didn't have something to braid or put up and then take down. Hair is fun, and it also makes me feel feminine. I love all the thing you can do with long hair, even if it can be a pain sometime to take care of it. But, you can always pony up and you are good to go.

0|0
    0|0
  • I've had , short , long , short again , medium , long. Boy haircuts and female haircuts. Guess what? My boyfriend didn't leave or was less attracted to me.

Its how you look in general. A hot woman can be bald and still slay.

1|0
    0|0
  • Depends on the girl, some women look good with short hair some better with long hair. I think majority of men prefer women with long hair cause its feminine.

0|0
    0|0
  • Depends on the girl, some girls don't match in short hair and some do

0|0
    0|0
  • From my experience people have complimented my long hair way more than from when I had it short.
    Maybe it's cause my hair is curly and gets a little puffy? Or the face shape? I don't know but I also prefer long hair lol

0|0
    0|0
  • More from Girls

Recommended myTakes