What looks better on a girl: long or short hair?

• Long
  • Short
  • Somewhere in between
    Vote C
Short=Chin length bob and shorter
Long= 3+ inches past shoulders

2238

Most Helpful Guys

• Long hair for sure

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE
  • Kinda weird but I like really short hair like boyish hair, or the opposite, really long, silky, thick hair. I don't really have a preference for anything in between to be honest lol

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE

Most Helpful Girls

• Both. Honestly, it varies between each girl.

Like, my sister looks best with long hair, but I look my best with short hair.

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE
  • Based on your definition, I vote for in between or maybe long hair. I used to try short, but all my friends said it’s not for me lol.
    So, now I usually keep it at the mid length. I don’t like long hair cuz it takes FOREVER to fry it 😂

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE