Do you consider yourself attractive?

• Yes I do
  • No I don't

5879

Most Helpful Girl

• Id say Im attractive.

My friends asked me not to wear makeup and dresses during their
    house party birthdays... since their crushes would attend.

Yep..

Every single one tried to make out or get my number. My friend cried for two hours over a guy who suddenly pulled the chair I was sitting in back, and suggested we kiss before she got back. I declined as she walked in with him trying to. and I cried outside her door because I felt horrible.

I like white guys, which is why I rejected him, since his cutie friend was there. I told her that which she said she knew but just felt really ugly.

😔

Men at work call me beautiful instead of my name. Customers leave their numbers with their tips. Regulars who come to the bar there, ask if Im working to chat. Guys touch my hips or waist in line, stroke my hair, touch my arm, buy my food, walk me to my car, leave notes on my car, notes on my apt door, notes to my friend or co-workers to give me, ask me for kisses at random, have kissed me at random, found me in person through my gamertag (da creepy fuq right?) grab my arm to stop me mid walk, cat call me on my lunch break... lesbians even get at me as aggressively as men do.

And because I don't know shit about romantic human interaction, Im either blushing so hard I can't respond or trying to run away and hide. Then everyone is like wtf is wrong with this weird ass girl?

😣😢😭

• I wonder how many downvotes Ill get for being confident?

Because you know, its better to be self hating, suicidal and insecure.

Im betting Ill get more than 5 😉😆

• Keep the confidence up girl and yes you are definitely beautiful 😊

• @young_blud

Ty you too!

Like what in the realest fuck tho.

These idiots preach about how we should be confident and takeon the world, then try to stop the people who do 😒

Most Helpful Guy

• Not in any way, shape, or form. At least by definitions that I know most people really seem to care about.

I've got the stuff "on paper" which sounds lovely to any hypothetically well adjusted woman. But when it comes to practice, women don't give a crap; or the unattractive stuff (and the shallow stuff) is usually what keeps them from bothering to notice or care about the "on paper" stuff.

All that "on paper" stuff doesn't really seem to matter to anyone around here. Which makes any attractive qualities I have immediately worthless.

• Spoken like a true European

• I’m just playing around, basically been raised in both places, the one thing I love about Northern Europe in particular is the duty to humility.
      I don’t even have to mention how much that is needed in Southern California