• No I don't
    Vote B
Select age and gender to cast your vote:
I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

1|0

Most Helpful Girl

• Id say Im attractive.

My friends asked me not to wear makeup and dresses during their
    house party birthdays... since their crushes would attend.

Yep..

Every single one tried to make out or get my number. My friend cried for two hours over a guy who suddenly pulled the chair I was sitting in back, and suggested we kiss before she got back. I declined as she walked in with him trying to. and I cried outside her door because I felt horrible.

I like white guys, which is why I rejected him, since his cutie friend was there. I told her that which she said she knew but just felt really ugly.

😔

Men at work call me beautiful instead of my name. Customers leave their numbers with their tips. Regulars who come to the bar there, ask if Im working to chat. Guys touch my hips or waist in line, stroke my hair, touch my arm, buy my food, walk me to my car, leave notes on my car, notes on my apt door, notes to my friend or co-workers to give me, ask me for kisses at random, have kissed me at random, found me in person through my gamertag (da creepy fuq right?) grab my arm to stop me mid walk, cat call me on my lunch break... lesbians even get at me as aggressively as men do.

And because I don't know shit about romantic human interaction, Im either blushing so hard I can't respond or trying to run away and hide. Then everyone is like wtf is wrong with this weird ass girl?

😣😢😭

5|4
    1|2
    • I wonder how many downvotes Ill get for being confident?

Because you know, its better to be self hating, suicidal and insecure.

Im betting Ill get more than 5 😉😆

• Show All
    • Keep the confidence up girl and yes you are definitely beautiful 😊

• @young_blud

Ty you too!

Like what in the realest fuck tho.

These idiots preach about how we should be confident and takeon the world, then try to stop the people who do 😒

Most Helpful Guy

• Not in any way, shape, or form. At least by definitions that I know most people really seem to care about.

I've got the stuff "on paper" which sounds lovely to any hypothetically well adjusted woman. But when it comes to practice, women don't give a crap; or the unattractive stuff (and the shallow stuff) is usually what keeps them from bothering to notice or care about the "on paper" stuff.

All that "on paper" stuff doesn't really seem to matter to anyone around here. Which makes any attractive qualities I have immediately worthless.

0|2
    0|0
    • Spoken like a true European

• I’m just playing around, basically been raised in both places, the one thing I love about Northern Europe in particular is the duty to humility.
      I don’t even have to mention how much that is needed in Southern California

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls Said 57

• Sure... not extremely, over the top attractive, but I'm okay.

1|2
    0|0
  • To a extent but nothing out of the ordinary

0|1
    0|0
  • I consider myself attractive in a different way. I have more unique characteristics that I think are weird looking but I do modeling sometimes and in the modeling world beauty is based off of those unusual traits and not what society considers to be average beauty.

3|2
    0|0
  • I think to a slight degree🤷🏼‍♀️ I know I’m not horrendous.

2|3
    0|0
  • Never really thought I was attractive or beautiful. Still learning to love myself. But all of my guy friends admitted that they thought I was hot. One of them even had a crush on me. I even found out from my guy friend that this random dude said he wanted to bang me...
    but yeah, that was kinda an eye opener for me😅😂

0|1
    0|0
    • Yes, until i turn the camera on my phone on and it assumes i am wanting a weird low angle double chin selfie... damn phone!

• Depends on the day... and if the camera and mirror like me that day or not. I usually am pretty confident but I have my moments where I’m horriably nonconfident

0|1
    0|0
  • I think that my looks are somewhat unusual but they're the type that can be cute. I think my personality can be very magnetic when I'm in the right mood, though. people tell me I'm pretty so I take their word for it.

0|1
    0|0
  • Ladies I just wanted to let you know you are all beautiful!!!

Men I just wanted to let you know you are also beautiful!

1|3
    0|0
  • No. I have very average, non-distinctive features, in my opinion. Nothing special.

0|1
    0|0
  • I think on the whole I’m pretty average... not unhappy with what I see but not overly confident or ecstatic about it either.

0|1
    0|0
  • Some days I do. Some days I don't. But in general I do.

0|1
    0|0
  • Kinda? Like I don't think I'm ugly. I'd call myself more cute than hot though, if you get me

0|1
    0|0
  • I think I'm more average. Like I'm not ugly, but I'm not gorgeous

0|1
    0|0
  • Some days I do and other days he’ll no xD. Really depends

0|1
    0|0
  • Meh.. im alright, at least found someone who does think im attractive..

0|1
    0|0
  • People call me cute, rarely beautiful or attractive.
    I feel below average most of the time.

0|1
    0|0
  • I don't find myself attractive... but that's not important because hopefully someone else will

0|2
    0|0
    • Judging from your profile picture, I think many people will find you attractive!

• Well, just to clarify I didn't say that to fish for compliments 😊... but thanks

• Oh don't worry, i didn't assume that you did. I wouldn't have commented if that were the case haha

• With makeup, right angle in photo, and app to take away pimples. Yes 😂

1|1
    0|0
  • No... especially since my family fat-shames me all the time

0|1
    0|0
  • I'm definitely pretty (I've been told so) but my awkwardness makes me lose attraction points.

0|1
    0|0
  • More from Girls

What Guys Said 78

• Haha, it’s stupid to consider yourself attractive. Think about it... what is that saying? Imagine yourself, like an Exotic Bird, designed to impress the other gender, with your elaborate fabulous feathers, yet everyone else has similar feathers, some invested in showing them off, some not, and the opposite gender is saying “we like birds who aren’t so into their own looks” so there you have it. What is the point is considering yourself attractive other than a self-adulation

2|1
    0|0
  • No. I think I have some attractive qualities but I don't think that the average person would describe me as attractive. Maybe from the neck down because im in pretty decent shape but from the neck up I look like a homeless person. I have trimmed a hair on my beard since before Christmas and im in desperate need of a haircut

0|2
    0|0
  • No, I don't think of myself as attractive. All of me is quite average, except for my teeth. They are quite a bit worse than average.

And my height. I'm 6'1 which apparently is tall in many areas, but I'm one of the shorter guys in my class.

It could be worse though, I shouldn't complain. At least I haven't got a face full of acne

0|1
    0|0
  • Most women and men for that matter are attracted to confidence. Being confident in your appearance is part of that equation. I just believe I have a lot to offer as a whole. As far as physical appearance goes, I'd consider myself above average.

0|1
    0|0
  • Considering every aspect, looks personality etc, I think I am attractive enough, and I believe that one can definitely improve, so... Yah, I think I am quite attractive...

0|0
    0|0
  • Once in a blue moon. Everyone has their good days and bad days - I don't consider myself ugly by any means, but I'm pretty average

0|1
    0|0
  • Yes, very. My only flaw is a slightly unbalanced jaw line and a fat distribution which favours my face. Id say im a 9/10 overall, and the opposite sex seems to agree for the most part.

0|1
    0|0
  • Yeah, I actually do consider myself attractive but not in an arrogant way... more like a self-assured way.

0|1
    0|0
  • I think it depends on who's answering that question... I think I fall at a solid 6 tbh... Only because there better looking guys out there. And I know this...

0|1
    0|0
  • No. I don't find myself attractive. I am not attractive to me. I'm just not my type.

0|1
    0|0
  • What do @KatherineJ @douride2 and @CarpetDenim think of themselves?

0|1
    0|0
  • Nope. I think of my self as ordinary, average, and boring.

0|1
    0|0
  • Feeling confident that you're attractive is one good sign your attractive.

1|1
    0|0
  • I think im very attractive but the girls who i like do not think so 😂

0|1
    0|0
  • And I know that a lot of people would disagree... which is fine. You don't gain confidence through other people's validation anyway.

0|1
    0|0
  • il go ask my girlfriend am i attractive...
    I DONT HAVE ONE

so there's your answer

i think im ugly

0|1
    0|0
  • Everybody is, in his/her own way. Just not to everyone.

0|1
    0|0
  • Yes I feel attractive. I work out, I am very social and confident and like talking to girls that aren’t standoffish or shy to talk

0|1
    0|0
  • Lately i have been finding myself more atractive than what I did before, it might be beacuse i started riseing or trying to rise my love for my self...
    I used to hate me

0|0
    0|0
  • I attract a lot of people; they always asking me directions and help.

0|1
    0|0
  • More from Guys

Recommended myTakes