How can I get my skin back to normal after a sunburn?

How can I get my skin back to normal after a sunburn?

1|2

Most Helpful Guy

• Since you're Asian I assume you should know about rice water usage has been practiced in Asia for hundreds of years to skin lightening, skin glowinh, etc

There are many prescriptions and formulas included rice water, so google it

1|0
    0|0
    THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE

Most Helpful Girl

• Put a lot of cream, there's special cream made for "after exposition under the sun" and cream made for burn.
    I used a cream for burn when a whole pan of hot water fell on my legs it helped a lot (I have no scar). I think it would help with sunburn.
    Too I think you shouldn't go under the sun anymore.

1|0
    0|0
    THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 47

• Sleep is honestly the best medicine. Don't use Aloe Vera, that actually slows the healing process. Moisturizer and sleep are really good. I always use cocoa butter. But if you have like oily skin it might not be the best haha

1|0
    0|0
  • Aloe Vera (or any orter Aloe if you are not allergic (yet still aloe vera workd the best)) or other eteric oils. Maybe peppermint oil could help as well but be carefull when using it, if it is to high concentrated it will rather burn than cool

1|0
    0|0
    • P. s. just the pure oil or even better a fresh aloe so you can cut of an leaf and split it so you get much, super fresh aloe-liquide

• Time, aloe Vera or sunscreen on the saddest spots and if still burning use a cold cloth to reduce the heat

1|0
    0|0
  • I put Aloe Vera on it at the end of the and let it soak it. Does wonders. There is some at the store that also has vitamin e to help.

1|0
    0|0
  • Honestly simple answer. Aloe from the plant itself. Not the stuff in stores that has alcohol in it. It restores the plasma in your skin.

1|0
    0|0
  • Time. Your skin needs time to heal. I don't recommend to use makeup. It would just increase the time needed to heal.

1|1
    0|0
  • I usually just scrub it really hard in the shower and all the skin comes off in one go.

1|0
    0|0
  • Skin will need to repair itself. To reduce pain, you can apply some cooking oil.
    Cold one, of course.

1|0
    0|0
  • Aloe cream. Moisturiser. Drink LOTS of water and keep out of the sun!

1|1
    0|0
  • You could always go back out everyday and toughen your skin up so you just tan naturally

1|1
    0|0
  • You could try apple cider vinegar to take the heat off of the sunburn.

1|0
    0|0
  • Have sexx withh alotss of strangerrs, loll😀 Especially brown dudess, like myself😁😁💋 Lmaoo😀

1|0
    0|0
  • Wow you're delicious let me rub you down with my special lotion

1|0
    0|0
  • Don't expose to the sun for a few days and that's it. Next time use protection

1|0
    0|0
  • time is a great healer
    but in the mean time use loads of diprobase

1|0
    0|0
  • What? Where's the problem?

1|0
    0|0
  • time

1|0
    0|0
  • Wait a few days.

1|0
    0|0
  • Aloe vera and take skin tabs

1|0
    0|0
  • Aloe and lotion? :0 no idea

1|0
    0|0
  • More from Guys

What Girls Said 12

• Aloe vera to take the sting out, then keep it moisturized with coconut oil until you are back to normal. Plus you want to keep it from peeling. The oil will help with that as well. Has great healing properties.

1|2
    0|0
  • Is it burned or just tanned? If it's burned put aloe vera. If it's tanned, you just need time and taking baths often to clean it and take out the dead cells that give you the tan. But please don't use any bleaching products. They can damage your skin.

1|0
    0|0
    • Ist getting tanned the reason to go into the sun? Besides the vitamin D production

• @The_Gentelman some people like to get tanned and others just like to be in the sun for other reasons: sports, the beach, a swimming pool with friends, a pic nic or whatever

• Well even if I know what you most likely will say I have to ad this. You could do al rhese things indoor aswell so you would not risk to get tanned

• You can use alo vera gel after a cool shower. Try not to cause anymore irritation so don't exfoliate. Just use vitamin E rich moisturizer to help with the healing. Next time try to avoid getting burned because it ages you and you can get skin cancer.

1|0
    0|0
  • Use lots of aloe Vera gel it’s really cooling on the skin! Try cold coconut milk too that really helps and make sure to apply sun cream when you’re going out in the sun again

1|0
    0|0
  • Stay out of the Sun, Meaning do NOT lay in it.
    Cream up!!! xx

1|0
    0|0
  • Well first try to not be in the sun as much, and use aloe Vera that helps a lot!!

1|0
    0|0
  • You just gotta wait. The burn will fade soon enough.

1|0
    0|0
  • yoghurt

1|0
    0|0
  • Fresh Aloe

1|0
    0|0
  • Use sunscreen

1|0
    0|0
  • Avoid the sun and moisturise

1|0
    0|0
  • 1) stay out of the sun for the rest of the summer.
    2) use lots and lots of vitamin E on the affected areas of your body-like paint it on with a paint brush.
    3) if you must go out in the sun (not until july) use a very strong sun block.

Sun is fun, I know, but its so very hard on your skin. Be careful!!!

1|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes