What do you think about parents dressing identical twins in the same clothes?

2852

Most Helpful Guys

• To avoid favouritism, there would be a lot of problems if it looked like they we're getting one twin better, more expensive clothes and the other not so much. Getting them the same clothes just makes it look like they aren't picking favourites.

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE
    • This makes sense in a way... but they can always share clothes.

• Yes, my question was about identical twins.

• Well it's usually to stop the image of favouritism. Whether or not they should share clothes or not. It's usually that.

• I can't really judge because I don't know the financial status of the parents. What if they got the clothes on a sale... "Buy one , get half price of the second" ? . It's costly to raise twins so you have to shop wisely ๐Ÿ˜›

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE

Most Helpful Girls

• don't care. I had to do it with my family in public, since my dad loves super man. sigh

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE
    • Wait what?

• my dad was a superman fan, ever since he was little, and he thought it'd be cool if he made me, my mom, and brother wear identical superman clothes in public.

• That is funny... done in moderation.

• I think that's fine what bugs me is when parents dress their kids identical when they are close in age that's just retarded

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE