Girls, what colour do you like to paint your nails?

here are mine, I always get pink usually but went red for a change and really like them.

Girls, what colour do you like to paint your nails?

Feel free to post a picture of your nails if theyโ€™re painted or have a design or something.
  • Red
    Vote A
  • Pink
    Vote B
  • Blue
    Vote C
  • Black
    Vote D
  • Green
    Vote E
  • White
    Vote F
  • Other
    Vote G
Select age and gender to cast your vote:
I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

3|2

Most Helpful Guy

Most Helpful Girl

• I have a tote of nail polish that weighs about 39lbs. I change my nail color a few times a week sometimes (if I get bored). The first pic is my current situation. The second pic was when I got my nails done about 4 years ago for my bday (which I donโ€™t do anymore). Typically my goto colors are coral/salmon colors or any shades of purple.

1|1
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 26

What Girls Said 53

• Black, dark blue or red for me
    And beautiful nail paint colour by the way.

1|0
    0|0
  • The color you showed is my preference. Though I do like pink sometimes... when I am feeling sassy or if the color is temporary. lol!

I do not really care for the blues, greens, blacks, etc - the non-traditional colors. Though I must say, that I have been seeing solid white nails lately and that is growing on me.

1|0
    0|0
  • Glitter one with invisible polish (not the coloured metallic glitter) all the way!!
    Why? Because dirt beneath can't be seen, and nor do the missed / over painted areas because its transparent and the confusing AND beautiful factor is the glitter sparks! It looks adorable and goes with almost any outfit combination, colours and in any season.

1|0
    0|0
  • These are mine x

1|0
    0|0
  • Any color really. Lately I've noticed I've been painting my nails a lot but generally I like black the most. I would post a picture but I put pink nail polish and it ended up being a really ugly pink lol

2|0
    0|0
  • I never paint my fingernails cuz thereโ€™s no point in my opinion cuz it comes off in a couples days, but I do paint my toenails every once in while and I usually paint them pink or like a pinkish nude color.

1|1
    0|0
  • I used to do it once a week but I've really been slacking lately lol. I usually go for blue with an iridescent pink top coat, silver, or purple holo. I used to do a ton of nail art and gradients too but now i can't be bothered.

1|0
    0|0
  • Depends on my moods honestly. I have tons of colors. Some are light colors and some are dark. Just recently I bought grey. And will paint my nails with that color when I have free time.

1|0
    0|0
  • I hardly every paint my nails. I like keeping them clean and simple.

But when I do I prefer black or light pink.

Yours are looking really nice!

1|0
    0|0
  • not my pic but I have a similar nail polish. It's my fave.
    nailspiration.com/.../kosmetycznahedonistka.jpg

1|0
    0|0
  • Just like I have them right know :

1|1
    0|0
  • Your nails are so pretty! I love that color! My nails always break and chip because of my anemia so I hardly ever paint them but when I do it's always black

1|0
    0|0
  • I usually get reds or french-like on my hands, and love dark colours on my feet (like the contrast of the white skin with dark cherry, for example)

1|0
    0|0
  • I either keep my nails plane or use nail paint which either red or blue

1|0
    0|0
  • I don't do that often, but when I do, I often use transparent one (invisible) or beige. More natural stuff.

1|1
    0|0
  • They are gorgeous
    I love to experiment with my nails so i try many colours

1|0
    0|0
  • Depends on the season. For Fall/winter I do dark colored nails, and for spring/summer I do bright. Mine are yellow rn

1|0
    0|0
  • I usually just keep my nails trimmed and bare but if I go for a color itโ€™s nude lol

1|2
    0|0
  • Usually some shade of grey, but I'll wear any color

1|0
    0|0
  • I like to paint my nails and normally red however since working in a kitchen I'm not allowed To them

1|0
    0|0
  • More from Girls

Recommended myTakes