Girls, what colour do you like to paint your nails?

here are mine, I always get pink usually but went red for a change and really like them.

Girls, what colour do you like to paint your nails?

Feel free to post a picture of your nails if they’re painted or have a design or something.

• Red
    Vote A
  • Pink
    Vote B
  • Blue
    Vote C
  • Black
    Vote D
  • Green
    Vote E
  • White
    Vote F
  • Other
    Vote G
Select age and gender to cast your vote:
I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

3|2

Most Helpful Guy

Most Helpful Girl

• I have a tote of nail polish that weighs about 39lbs. I change my nail color a few times a week sometimes (if I get bored). The first pic is my current situation. The second pic was when I got my nails done about 4 years ago for my bday (which I don’t do anymore). Typically my goto colors are coral/salmon colors or any shades of purple.

1|1
    0|0
    THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 26

• my dear pie,
    why you asking for only girls?
    i dont do that but some guys doing that so you have to ask for two genders

1|1
    3|1
  • God, I would love to get my nails painted. Too bad everyone I know is a closed-minded snowflake.

1|0
    0|0
  • You have such pretty, petite hands, Princess. Would love to see your own natural nails instead though.

1|0
    0|0
  • I like your fingernails they look real good. I like colors similar to yours on a girl i also like black, red fingernail polish on a girl.

1|0
    0|0
  • I think it's really hot when her nails match her outfit. I know that wasn't the question, however.

1|0
    0|0
  • More from Guys

What Girls Said 53

• Black, dark blue or red for me
    And beautiful nail paint colour by the way.

1|0
    0|0
  • The color you showed is my preference. Though I do like pink sometimes... when I am feeling sassy or if the color is temporary. lol!

I do not really care for the blues, greens, blacks, etc - the non-traditional colors. Though I must say, that I have been seeing solid white nails lately and that is growing on me.

1|0
    0|0
  • Glitter one with invisible polish (not the coloured metallic glitter) all the way!!
    Why? Because dirt beneath can't be seen, and nor do the missed / over painted areas because its transparent and the confusing AND beautiful factor is the glitter sparks! It looks adorable and goes with almost any outfit combination, colours and in any season.

1|0
    0|0
  • These are mine x

1|0
    0|0
  • Any color really. Lately I've noticed I've been painting my nails a lot but generally I like black the most. I would post a picture but I put pink nail polish and it ended up being a really ugly pink lol

2|0
    0|0
  • More from Girls

Recommended myTakes