Girls, what colour do you like to paint your nails?

here are mine, I always get pink usually but went red for a change and really like them.

Feel free to post a picture of your nails if they’re painted or have a design or something.

• Red
  • Pink
  • Blue
    Vote C
  • Black
    Vote D
  • Green
    Vote E
  • White
    Vote F
  • Other
    Vote G

5427

Most Helpful Guy

Most Helpful Girl

• I have a tote of nail polish that weighs about 39lbs. I change my nail color a few times a week sometimes (if I get bored). The first pic is my current situation. The second pic was when I got my nails done about 4 years ago for my bday (which I don’t do anymore). Typically my goto colors are coral/salmon colors or any shades of purple.

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE