Guys, to you is there a difference between chubby and fat?

Just curious, I guess I’m just wondering if there’s hugs out there who actually like a girl with some meat on there bones?

33

Most Helpful Guy

• Chubby still shows the general curves of the body even though they are a bit over weight. Fat is where the size distorts the body from being overly unhealthy

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE
    • Chubby isn’t alway overweight

• Sure but as a general rule from social expectations are the amount excess tissue on the body determines how you are perceived regardless of whether you are overweight or not it's just assumed and it is something we are all forced to accept

• I guess...