Guys, to you is there a difference between chubby and fat?

Just curious, I guess I’m just wondering if there’s hugs out there who actually like a girl with some meat on there bones?

0|1

Most Helpful Guy

• Chubby still shows the general curves of the body even though they are a bit over weight. Fat is where the size distorts the body from being overly unhealthy

0|0
    0|0
    THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE
    • Chubby isn’t alway overweight

• Show All
    • Sure but as a general rule from social expectations are the amount excess tissue on the body determines how you are perceived regardless of whether you are overweight or not it's just assumed and it is something we are all forced to accept

• I guess...

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 32

• I guess it depends

Let's try it this way

chubby girl
    i.pinimg.com/.../...4b340ef5b2c5a985ae32d7bb1e.jpg

Fat girl
    s-i.huffpost.com/.../o-WHITNEY-570.jpg?8

That's the difference

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes. Chubby is spelled with 6 letters and fat only 3.

But really, yes there is a difference. I think chubby is just a little extra meat here and there, especially around waist area/tummy area.
    Fat is well, a lot of it everywhere.

0|0
    0|0
  • Certainly there are differences. Not only as specific weight numbers, but also in verbal expression or in individual perception.
    Nevertheless, all of them include an overall accumulation of excessive and non-functional body mass. This is a physical aspect; emotional judgement excluded.

0|0
    0|0
  • chubby is when she's in shape and not bmi redlining. fat is when she is out of shape and possibly mbi redlining.
    also I despise it when fat girls don't take care of themselves that's more disgusting than with skinny cause of the fat flaps where all the nasty stuff lays. take care of yourself

0|0
    0|0
  • Fatness isn't meat on bones. It's like when you get huge fried chicken drumsticks from the new chinese place but when you bite into the chicken you get a mouthful of grease instead of meat.

That's what fat girls are like.

0|0
    0|0
  • in my eyes fat and chubby are the same thing, they're both super cute to me even if others might not like it much

0|0
    0|0
    • Show All
    • yeah i'm weird like that, but also i find that although people consider fat a bad thing, some people can't help but be that way so that's another reason why i'd be fully supportive of someone like that, hope that makes sense

• Good question. More than anything, I like a woman who is confident about her body. But, yes, I love a woman with some meat on her bones. I can get a little rough during sex. lol.

0|0
    0|0
  • Growing up people would call me skinny when i was actually just thin it wasn't my fault and i couldnt change my bone structure. There are bigger and smaller people out there.

0|0
    0|0
  • Yeah there is.. I usually imagine chubby girls can look sexy whereas fat is more round, and they have more of a belly..

0|0
    0|0
  • Even from a young age I've preferred "thicker" girls. 20 lbs. overweight to me is better than 20 lbs. underweight.

40-50 pounds over, and that's obese.

0|0
    0|0
  • yea if u think as a scale it would go something like anorexic, skinny, average, chubby, bbw or fat, and then ssbbw or obese

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes chubby is a little over weight you know a little extra body fat and fat is very overweight and lots of extra body fat.

0|0
    0|0
  • I feel there is a difference between fat and chubby... i like chubby girls but not the fat ones who are excessively overweight.

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes we can all my ex-girlfriends were over 200 lbs i like bigger or overweight girls.

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes, been chubby is been in the middle of slim and fat, and been fatis crossing that line.

0|0
    0|0
  • chubby I'd be like 'you can still be saved'
    fat is like 'You'll have to work a bit'

0|0
    0|0
  • Chubby girls retain a nice body shape and usually still have a nice ass

fat girls look sloppy

0|0
    0|0
  • There is a difference but it doesn't change how sexy they are

0|0
    0|0
  • chubby means to guys a few pounds like 5 to 10 pounds an fat is 20 pnds an more

0|0
    0|0
  • Well i do like how Ashley Graham look and she's considered fat right?

0|0
    0|0
  • More from Guys

Recommended myTakes