If plastic surgery was free, painless and safe, would you encourage your partner to do it?

I don't ask if you'd do plastic surgery. The question is if you'd encourage your partner to have it.

• Yes
  • No
  • Perhaps
    Vote C
  • Results
    Vote D

717

Most Helpful Guy

• No. Not only because I wouldn't encourage her to do something she didn't want to but because I find copious amounts of plastic surgery to be repulsive

Most Helpful Girl

• No, my main issue with plastic surgery isn't those things, but the fact that it tries to 'correct' things that aren't even a problem in the first place. People should look like themselves not try to all look like the same person.

• I agree. Our 'flaws' set us apart. I see some people who actually use them to their advantage