If plastic surgery was free, painless and safe, would you encourage your partner to do it?

I don't ask if you'd do plastic surgery. The question is if you'd encourage your partner to have it.

• Yes
    Vote A
  • No
    Vote B
  • Perhaps
    Vote C
  • Results
    Vote D
Select age and gender to cast your vote:
I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• No. Not only because I wouldn't encourage her to do something she didn't want to but because I find copious amounts of plastic surgery to be repulsive

1|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• No, my main issue with plastic surgery isn't those things, but the fact that it tries to 'correct' things that aren't even a problem in the first place. People should look like themselves not try to all look like the same person.

1|0
    0|0
    • I agree. Our 'flaws' set us apart. I see some people who actually use them to their advantage

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 16

• The cost and dangers associated with plastic surgery were never the reason I don't recommend it to my partner. Firstly, it's be just disrespectful. You're implying that they simply aren't good enough for you unless they get surgery.
    Secondly, I fell for them the way they look. I don't want a barbie doll in place of her looks

1|0
    0|0
  • Guys normally prefer a more natural look and plastic surgery ruins that. I'm gonna use Cher as my example, when she was younger in the 60's I think she looked more attractive as she had less surgery and now when you look at her she looks like a bee stung her whole face. I would not recommend plastic surgery to anyone.

1|0
    0|0
  • Yes, only because some of my partners have been really cripplingly anxious/depressed over tiny, minor things about their appearance that don't need changing, but it's their body and if it would help their mental health and make them happier in the long run with no financial or health drawbacks then why not

0|0
    0|0
  • no what kind of a partner would I be if I urged her to change something about her self. only time I should do that is if she wants to do and I am supporting her.

1|0
    0|0
  • Absolutely not. I'd divorce her if we were married and she got plastic surgery.

1|0
    0|0
    • What if it was corrective? eg for stretch marks or acne scars?

• I still wouldn't encourage. I like natural. When I found her, she was like that, I expect her to stay like that. I wouldn't be in a relationship with her if those things was such a big deal. I was to encourage her, that means I wasn't being completely honest with her at some point in the relationship.

• No, I like her as she is.

It isn't my place to tell her to go and do something like that, either.

1|0
    0|0
  • Personally no i wouldn't I feel like it would be kinda rude to be all like hey why don't you make yourself artificially more beautiful.

1|0
    0|0
  • No i liked her for her if she makes changes i can't respect her

1|0
    0|0
  • If it was free painless and safe Id get it done once a month and became a professional bank robber

0|3
    0|0
  • HELL NO!!! NOT EVEN FREE!! I WOULD ACTUALLY PAY THEM MONEY NOT TO DO IT! LMFAO

1|0
    0|0
  • Being free has little to do with it. I just don't like it anyway

1|0
    0|0
  • The reason that i am with my partner it's that i like her how i met her , not to get her in surgery.

0|0
    0|0
  • Certainly NOT.

1|0
    0|0
  • id go do it myself

1|0
    0|0
  • No. Absolutely not.

1|0
    0|0
  • No need to go under the knife 🔪

1|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 6

• No I wouldn't, but I do know that my fiancé would very gently encourage and persuade me to have the BR that I need.

1|0
    0|0
    • @SirenDep How about you?

• Show All
    • make up is fake, so does he tell her not wear make up as well sinc eits fake?

• Make up certainly is fake but can simply be removed, unlike plastic surgery which is permanent.

• If laser eye correction is plastic surgery I’d push him towards that

0|0
    0|0
  • Definitely not. Why would i do that?

1|0
    0|0
  • Not at all!

1|0
    0|1
  • Nope

1|0
    0|0