Do you like wearing band tees?

If so, what's your favorite shirt?

My cousin just started a new tumblr of girls in band tees. I can't believe how many pics the are out there. I didn't think he would last two days.

http://girls-in-rock-shirts.tumblr.com

(This pic is not me)Do you like wearing band tees?

0|1

Most Helpful Guy

Most Helpful Girl

• I don't own any band t's, but I'm thinking of getting a Biffy Clyro one, if I can find a good looking one.

1|0
    0|0
    THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 31

• i do although as i get older i sometimes wonder if i shouldn't. i some really awesome vintage tees which i hate to wear because i don't want to destroy them

one of faves is a keith richards tee
    www.81times.com/.../keith_richards_t-shirt1.jpg

0|1
    0|0
  • marilyn manson along with Nirvana shirts are pretty cool. My favorites are death metal/core band tees since they've always had some pretty badass designs!

1|0
    0|0
  • When I was a teen, sure.

It’s annoying when people decide to wear tees of bands they’re not actually that into because they have decided “rock” or “punk” is in fashion. They can gtfo.

My favourite shirts 25 years ago were probably the:
    Nirvana “corporate rock whores” shirt
    Lollapalooza 92 shirt
    nine inch nails “sin” in black& gold
    Ministry Jesus built my hotrod shirt

The best shirt I never had is the sisters of mercy’s “fuck me and marry me young” shirt.

0|0
    0|0
  • When I was 17 I used to wear a lot of band tees like nirvana, guns n roses, metallica and green day. Metallica was my favourite shirt of all time!!

But sadly I’m getting older. As I feel bored wearing the same thing even my parents and my friends were annoyed. Nowadays I seldomly wore them if a band comes to perform live in my country :)

0|0
    0|0
  • Yeah I've at least... A dozen or so different band shirts from concerts I've been to. Favorite one would by the newest twenty one Pilots tee I have

1|0
    0|0
  • Heck yeah! Wearing them let's people know a little bit about myself. It's a good conversation starter. My favorite shirt is either my Tech n9ne shirt or my Weird Al shirt (I know very different genres haha)

0|0
    0|0
  • I wear em all the time. My favorite one is my long sleeve Pantera Vulgar Display of Power, my long sleeve Testament Souls Of Black and my Testament The New Order hoodie.

0|0
    0|0
  • I do.

I guess though a lot is to say "See what cool bands, I like, I must be cool too..."

Or in my case, replace obscure for cool...

0|0
    0|0
  • Anyone who wears band tees out of fashion is a piece of shit.

0|1
    0|0
  • Come to think of it, the only t shirts i own are just plain ones. I'm boring:(

0|0
    0|0
  • Yeah I can tell that those girls totes listens to those bands. Lol.

0|0
    0|0
  • Foo fighters

1|0
    0|0
  • Hi what up sexy outfit

0|0
    0|0
  • Yeah, I own a few

0|0
    0|0
  • Def Leppard

0|0
    0|0
  • No. They look tacky on guys. Cute of girls though

0|0
    0|0
  • They are the only shirts I wear usually.

0|0
    0|0
  • I prefer plain shirts, they suit every situations.

0|0
    0|0
  • Not really my thing

0|0
    0|0
  • More from Guys

What Girls Said 17

• Depends. AC/DC is so overrated because I’ve seen people wear their bran shirts and don’t even know who they are🙄 I got a few pearl jam, skeggs and twisted sisters T’s

2|0
    0|0
  • I like wearing them for the bands I actually listen to and enjoy. I have multiple Def Leppard t-shirts, I'll be wearing one of them to their concert next month. :)

0|0
    0|0
  • I wear band tees all the time. I love music. My favorite band tee I have right now is a Blink-182 one. :)

0|0
    0|0
  • They look cool but I don't listen to bands so there's no point for me to wear them 😂

0|1
    0|0
  • I have a couple I like but my boyfriend wears them ALL. THE. TIME.

0|0
    0|0
  • Honestly no. I'd rather just get a plain white or a crop top or something like that

0|0
    0|0
  • I have a couple - my favourites are my A7X and sisters of mercy tees

0|0
    0|0
  • Janes Addiction Nothings Shocking tee. Has two chicks naked w/ their hair on fire.

0|0
    0|0
  • No. I used to but I feel like they're mostly for men and high school girls. Could just be me.

0|0
    0|0
  • I do sometimes

0|0
    0|0
  • I do. I love AC/DC, Panic! At The Disco and etc

0|0
    0|0
  • yes they are okay

0|0
    0|0
  • i don't have any band tees... i should

0|0
    0|0
  • I don't wear any band tees, not my style.

0|0
    0|0
  • I do sometimes.

0|0
    0|0
  • I only wear band tees if I listen to the band. I feel like it’s disrespectful if you haven’t ever heard of them, just my opinion though

0|1
    0|0
  • About a third of my tees are band tees. Love all of them equally

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes