Is this dress indecent for a date?

Sorry for creases..
As it was not ironed..!Is this dress indecent for a date?Is this dress indecent for a date?

718

Most Helpful Guy

• I've seen worse dresses but its a bit much of a "v" my first thought would be why on a first date. Is she lacking intelligence so she has to show some? Trust me even if you are covered a guy knows if you have a nice body or if tgey like your body. We want to know is there more to you. Well at least men who care more about you than just a sexual object. So id say if you want to be respected then you got to show you respect yourself. Hope that makes sense. :)

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE

Most Helpful Girl

• Looks fine to me. If you think it looks good on you, go for it.

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE
    • Thanks..
      I would go for it.. 😊