Would you wear shorts in summer if your legs aren't pretty?

I am fit, don't have fat legs but my legs aren't pretty, it very humid here where I currently am but I always end up wearing jeans. My legs have scars and in grown hair. Should I wear shorts / dresses anyway?

1519

Most Helpful Guy

• Wear shorts and dresses anyway. Be comfortable. Women are too hard on how they look anyway. Often, what women think doesn't look very good, guys see very differently, and think they look nice. A girl only sees the imperfections on her legs. A guy sees a graceful, womanly shape to her legs.

Most Helpful Girl

• For me it comes with confidence in wearing clothes. If you have confidence in yourself then why not wear it? Some female who are fat even though they are not suited to wear tight dress, they still wear it because they don't care what people say to them. They have confidence and they love their own body. You should embrace those scars and in grown hair. Don't listen to what people say to you. Have confidence! 💖