Would you wear shorts in summer if your legs aren't pretty?

I am fit, don't have fat legs but my legs aren't pretty, it very humid here where I currently am but I always end up wearing jeans. My legs have scars and in grown hair. Should I wear shorts / dresses anyway?

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• Wear shorts and dresses anyway. Be comfortable. Women are too hard on how they look anyway. Often, what women think doesn't look very good, guys see very differently, and think they look nice. A girl only sees the imperfections on her legs. A guy sees a graceful, womanly shape to her legs.

1|2
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• For me it comes with confidence in wearing clothes. If you have confidence in yourself then why not wear it? Some female who are fat even though they are not suited to wear tight dress, they still wear it because they don't care what people say to them. They have confidence and they love their own body. You should embrace those scars and in grown hair. Don't listen to what people say to you. Have confidence! 💖

0|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 18

• Ah... I'm just not sure how your leg could be pretty in the first place. I mean I understand your legs looking nice, well sculpted or spotless or well groomed so... not that I'm looking at it ask one of your friends what they think bout your legs (Ask a man, and not a Nice Guy) if they agree then no.

0|0
    0|0
  • Yeah of course if its hot its hot. You should not care what others think.

1|0
    0|0
  • If you are afraid of what people will say about your scars think of people without legs and have prosthetics. I have scars myself, fuck other people's opinions
    Or you can get lotions that help with reducing the scares size to fine spotless skin but I like my scares each serves as a memory chip of my past life

1|0
    0|0
  • Yeah I'm as hairy as a beast so I avoid wearing shorts even in Summer.

0|0
    0|0
  • dont mind the scars but get rid of those ingrown hairs, i wear shorts even though my legs are hairy af

0|0
    0|0
  • It doesn't matter Some guys just want to fuck. So just concentrate on ur dresses.

0|0
    0|0
  • I never wear shorts.

0|0
    0|0
  • I do, and my legs are far from pretty.

0|0
    0|0
  • Fuck other people. Be comfortable

0|0
    0|0
  • "I am fit" 😂😂😂

0|0
    0|0
  • if you have the courage then do it

0|0
    0|0
  • Sure I don't give a damn

0|0
    0|0
  • Sure

0|0
    0|0
  • Just watch your comfort
    Ignore others

0|0
    0|0
  • I wouldn't

0|0
    0|0
  • It's your body wear what makes you comfortable

0|0
    0|0
  • Girls always show it.

0|0
    0|0
  • i thought girls dressed for "comfort", not for "appearance", hmmm?

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 14

• Honey. Wear shorts and dresses if you wanna. It's summer time and you'll burn to death otherwise. I have chubby legs that are also not at all pretty and it took me four years to be able to wear them in public again. Just remember that your comfort comes before your appearance.

0|0
    0|0
  • No, never show your imperfections.
    Try coffee scrubs or Egyptian loofah and keep them moisturised. Bio oil is excellent for scars.

0|0
    1|0
  • If you have ingrown hai than you could either get electrolysis. Or you could just shave and exfoliate.
    There is nothing wrong with having some scars on your legs.

0|0
    0|0
  • I have stretch marks and fat legs and I still wear shorts. I couldn't care less.

1|0
    0|0
  • Girl you should be good! My legs aren’t the prettiest of sights either (knee surgery scars) plus a heck lot of others) but that’s okay, just enjoy yourself outdoors and wear some shorts and dresses (:

0|0
    0|0
  • I've seen that before around, so I guess, if yiu feel like wearing that, do.

0|0
    0|0
  • My legs ain't pretty either and I still wear dresses.

0|0
    0|0
  • You can just wear tights or leggings under them, no worries there

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes because who cares, you do you for you're comfort

0|0
    0|0
  • they are probably nicer than u think

1|0
    0|0
  • FIRST OF ALL, your legs are pretty. Second, I used to have quite a few scars on my legs, get some BiOil or something similar. Self-tanner is good for scars too. Exfoliate with a clean wash cloth when before you shave. Don't shave too often. I've learned with my bikini area I have to wait a certain point before I can shave again. Finally, YES, yes you should.

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes. I do and no one cares. It's bloody hot out, may as well

0|0
    0|0
  • I am pear shape and although fashion magazines/blogs say I shouldn't wear shorts, I still wear them. The key is to find fashionable was to combine them (accesoiries, bright tops etc.)
    I also avoid super tight shorts (I wear things that aren't provocative)

0|0
    0|0
  • Of course I don't wear them to show off my leg

0|1
    0|0

Recommended myTakes