Do you like this style shoe? Fave color? Low/hi-tops?

Do you like this style shoe? Fave color? Low/hi-tops?Aside from converse and Nike Trainers, my #1 go-to shoe since i was a kid has always been Nike Forces. Theyre kinda heavy to walk in, but i love wearing em and also find them to be the sexiest shoe on a guy especially when they pair it with a white/black tee or a polo. Its prob weird i get turned on by certain clothing wear but seeing a guy wear these makes my puss wet ๐Ÿ’ฆ๐Ÿ’ฆ๐Ÿ’ฆ
I myself love to wear the hi-top white and black, but i want the brown ones that look like timbs. Ahh, Nike Force couples are the cutest to me. And yea This shoe has been around for a long time and is still popular. The price isn't too bad: Anywhere from $90-150.00 #AirForce1s #FeelFreeToList
Do you like this style shoe? Fave color? Low/hi-tops?Do you like this style shoe? Fave color? Low/hi-tops?
  • Do you like this style shoe? Fave color? Low/hi-tops?White
  • Do you like this style shoe? Fave color? Low/hi-tops?Black
  • Do you like this style shoe? Fave color? Low/hi-tops?Brown
    Vote C
  • Do you like this style shoe? Fave color? Low/hi-tops?Blue
    Vote D
  • Do you like this style shoe? Fave color? Low/hi-tops?Neon
    Vote E
  • Do you like this style shoe? Fave color? Low/hi-tops?Other colors
    Vote F
  • Do you like this style shoe? Fave color? Low/hi-tops?Sorry, never been a fan
    Vote G
I also like these Jason Voorhees ones. And if u like Forces, i recommend watching the movie Kicks about this kid who basically risks his life for some Forces lmao.
paintorthread.com/.../...-Force-1-uneekdesigns.jpg
dtvimages.hs.llnwd.net/.../12809541_aa.jpg

1514

Most Helpful Guys

• Black ones. They go with everything. But not a fan of the high top ones

• Yes love the black and yes lowtop looks sexy on guys

• Lol im shocked cause most people dont tie forces. Some tuck em and some wear em like how they are on the pic of the black forces

• Welp guess Iโ€™m a nerd yo ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ

• I've got 6 nike.
    1 white n orange.
    2 grey purple n yellow.
    3 blue white.
    4 black yellow.
    5 orange blue.
    6 is actually asics, black n orange ๐Ÿคฃ

Most Helpful Girls

• I love Nike Forces! Both my ex and my current boyfriend wear them. My fave color is white, especially in summer. Brown or black are better for fall and winter.

• I would say the all white or rams ones are nice, and I will always like the hi-tops better. Only problem with the white ones is keeping them clean lol. I also like the black and white along with the red and white ones in that last photo๐Ÿ˜

• Yea its hard to keep the white clean after a few months

• I meant *tan ones lol. And yea it is, but thatโ€™s with any white shoe sadly