Like this style of haircut?

Poll option and describe your thoughts. Personally I think this style is sexy af if they can pull it off. Not too long and not too short.Like this style of haircut?

• Yes
    Vote A
  • Nah
    Vote B
Select age and gender to cast your vote:
I'm a GirlI'm a Guy
Updates:
Thanks for everyone taking a moment to answer this poll and helping reach over 100 responses!

0|1

Most Helpful Girl

• I like it, it’s really a low maintenance hairstyle. For a while I had a short bob cut, and then I had this style for a long time while growing it out. However I don’t think this style looks good on everyone.

0|0
    0|0
    THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE

Most Helpful Guy

• This type of cute is both sexy and cute at the same time. Which is I think why I like it so much. Best of both worlds. The thing is it really only works on long faces and not short round faces. The short length works with the longer face and accentuates it.

1|1
    0|0
    THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls Said 16

• Looks good 👍

0|0
    0|0
  • I guess it depends on who it's on Personally I prefer long dark lovely hair.. But I do not believe for a second that a person has to be attractive to pulloff short hair! you just need a round head. People think so low of shorter hairstyles that they have to be "pulled off". lol sad

0|1
    0|0
  • Lol that's so cute. Like Natty Gann! Thanks I think you just helped me figure out my new haircut.

0|2
    0|0
  • That's my hair at the moment except my hairs naturally curly so when its not straightened it looks kinda edgy so I like having the sleek look when its straightened and the edgy one when its not

0|2
    0|0
  • Personally I prefer long hair on myself and could never pull off this kind of look lol. However, i do like it. It makes a woman looks super classy and sophisticated. 😎

0|2
    0|0
  • More from Girls

What Guys Said 17

• Low key that's what I call the bitch haircut, cuz most of the girls I got to know with that haircut are honestly annoying as hell or expect the world to revolve around her.

0|1
    0|0
  • I think it's super cute! I love shorter hair on girls. Not too short, but I like styles like this a lot!

0|1
    0|0
  • It's more of an official look in my opinion... Like for someone who is devoted to their work... Not everyone can pull it off but I like it. Although I do like long hair better...

0|1
    0|0
  • I'm not a huge fan of straight hairstyles on women.

0|1
    0|0
  • I usually prefer longer hair but this sort of hair, at least on this girl, is done pretty well

0|0
    0|0
  • More from Guys

Recommended myTakes