Like this style of haircut?

Poll option and describe your thoughts. Personally I think this style is sexy af if they can pull it off. Not too long and not too short.Like this style of haircut?
  • Yes
  • Nah
Thanks for everyone taking a moment to answer this poll and helping reach over 100 responses!

1718

Most Helpful Girl

• I like it, it’s really a low maintenance hairstyle. For a while I had a short bob cut, and then I had this style for a long time while growing it out. However I don’t think this style looks good on everyone.

Most Helpful Guy

• This type of cute is both sexy and cute at the same time. Which is I think why I like it so much. Best of both worlds. The thing is it really only works on long faces and not short round faces. The short length works with the longer face and accentuates it.