Which of these facial features attracts you the most?

So which if this small details do you find most attractive and why? Ofc they look different on different people, but which quality do you mostly see as attractive. If you have any of these tell about it!

Pics on the poll are of women with these traits, but in te name of equality:

4. I had pics to put here, I just don't know why but the adding pictures button just dissappeared 👻 spooky!
But I quess you know how these features can look on men. Benedict Cumberbatch has an amazing cupids bow for example.
  • Which of these facial features attracts you the most?1. Dimple chin aka "Butt chin"
    Vote A
  • Which of these facial features attracts you the most?2. Dimples
    Vote B
  • Which of these facial features attracts you the most?3. Freckles
    Vote C
  • Which of these facial features attracts you the most?4. Cupids bow
    Vote D
  • Which of these facial features attracts you the most?5. Heterochromia eyes
    Vote E
  • Other/none of these/all? Tell more about it!
    Vote F
Select age and gender to cast your vote:
I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|1

Most Helpful Guys

• Of course I'll pick Freckles right away as said. It's charming and cute af. <3 Don't know why, but I usually get attracted really easily to any girls whom having those. Whether on their arms or their faces.

1|0
    0|0
    THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE
  • The only 2 I have ever particularly liked are heterochromia and dimples. I meet a lot of girls with brown eyes, but I really prefer green, gray, or blue so when I see a girl with two different eye colors I am intrigued. This is partly because my bestfriend has heterochromia (I fell in love with her at the wrong time, long story). I also love freckles. So many girls try to cover them with makeup and it fills me with such ire! Freckles ARE makeup of sorts lol as in they make almost any face essentially twice as adorable to me. My last girlfriend had them and on her they were more than just cute, they were frikkin hot. Lips are great, but I don't care that much about the Cupid's bow, I care more about the bottom lip. Dimples are cute, but are not that special to me. I do not care for the "butt" chin, it does othing for me.
    Now, here are some bonus traits you asked for: natural eyebrows, natural eyelashes, plump bottom lip, soft cheeks. I love eyebrows that are naturally pretty full and the only maintenance required is some plucking between to prevwnt a unibrow (I have to trim in there a bit myself). I like for girls to actually have some hair on their brow, and the less she does with it the better (obviously if she has lycanthropy this does not hold true).
    I uderstand that women wear makeup and it can make lashes look great, but I love the look of even medium length lashes in their natural color. I hate fake lashes.
    Like I said earlier, I do not care about the upper lip, but a full bottom lip is hard to ignore.
    And I do not necessarily like soft cheeks, but I like cheeks that look soft. I suppose I am basically describing the look of a girl's cheeks without makeup on.
    And yes, I know some girls think they look like Shrek without makeup on, but almost all of them are wrong. I don't think women who wear heavy makeup are ugly, and I realize it can give confidence, but I wish that more women would just be okay with no makeup. Even women themselves have raised their expectations so higj that they are alienating themselves unecessarily. At least a few guys love how girls look with minimal or no makeup. It is pretty much just assholes who will call thise girls ugly. I know there are a lot of assholes, but if more women would stop wearing makeup and just rejecting those assholes (no matter how hot they are) then maybe we can weed them out because only the decent human beings will be having children lol

2|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Girls

• I'm more concerned with s face shape than facial details.

1|0
    0|0
    • Yeah, ofc. But on a face that is the right shape, which of these would you find the most attractive? Or maybe no matter?

• Probably all but heterochromia since I might find the too distracting.

• My sweet, wonderful grandmother had heterochromia eyes, which used to be considered the sign of a witch. Good thing she wasn't born centuries ago.

I'm usually only attracted to features because an ex had it and I loved them. One example is strong flared nostrils. An ex had that so I find it attractive because I loved him.

1|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 72

• I was about to vote for 'freckles' but then heterochromia came into view and holy shit yes.

In a world of natural symmetry being considered perfection (see the 'golden ratio') and therefore equated to a blank canvas, seeing asymmetry in a feature so normally perfectly symmetrical is quite an amazing sight (no pun intended). It's a very rare (5% of births per year) example of natural art.

Plus, the girl in that picture, her one green eye is stunning.

1|0
    0|0
  • Freckles are beautiful, no questions hands down. They have a type of personality within themselves because of their unique pattern. It's result of sun damage, am I right? So it's like a cute scar then, a beautiful imperfection.

1|0
    0|0
  • They're not relevant to your dates or dating. This is what is commonly referred to as 'mental masturbation'. You can't change what ya got anyway, unless you go for surgery, so just find a nice guy that likes YOU just the way you ARE.

0|1
    0|0
    • It's like some here would not understand this poll at all. It's just for fun here, no judging others or trying to score with this one. I don't care about those features but I like some of them more than the other and that because of some experience. Why so serious?

• And actually I would probably choose the other category and say that I like All of them. But I am kinda curious about how people see this and clearly people are either into some of them or none of them. Then only a few say all of them.

• This is hard since really I like all these things and more on certain people, but it's all dependent on the rest of the person's face. I've seen some people with butt chins that it did look cute and others where it wasn't as flattering.
    If I HAD to choose just one, it'd be dimples.

1|0
    0|0
  • I'm neutral to all of them. None of them are necessarily unnattractive, but I also can't say I've ever found myself getting hot and bothered over a butt chin.

1|0
    0|0
  • I really like eye shape. Obviously in the pic this girl’s eye shape is being manipulated with make up but the point is that I find the eye on the right more striking than the one on the left because the outer portion of the eye appears to be lifted higher which gives her a more feline/fierce eye that I just like. Idk🤷‍♂️

0|0
    0|0
  • the dimples. They get me every time. I do love all of them. I don't believe I've ever met someone with heterochromia eyes.

1|0
    0|0
    • Central heterochromia is more common, some people you know might have it without noticing

• I chose at random! there is one who gives him more beauty and another who does not

1|0
    0|0
  • Low body fat for a defined jawline.

I tend to look at the big picture (how all the features of someone's face complement each other) when judging facial attractiveness though. One feature on its own doesn't mean shit.

0|1
    0|0
  • Omg Cupid’s bow... that’s what it’s called... omg finally I know what it’s called 😂

Yes yes Cupid’s bow.. fack.. yes
    Cleft chin and dimples

1|0
    0|0
  • I have a butt chin and a cupids bow (didn't know that was even a thing).

Guess I should shave my facial hair if that makes the clits hard.

1|0
    0|0
  • I love 5 :D
    Dimples are number 2... but if my girl would have any of the other things I would automatically love it :D

1|0
    0|0
  • I love girls with freckles. I don’t know why but I think it look super attractive. It doesn’t matter if the girl doesn’t like them tho because she can cover it up with makeup.

1|0
    0|0
  • Dimples > Freckles
    Its a great feeling when you make her laugh/happy.
    And freckles are looking cute.

1|0
    0|0
  • Dimples I suppose... and a nice smile. As long as someone doesn't have their eyes too far apart. Then you look like a flounder.

1|0
    0|0
  • Cupids Bow and Freckles are my top two features that I like in girls. I also have both.

1|0
    0|0
  • I've never met a heterochromic woman, just a couple of older guys.

1|0
    0|0
  • I like freckles and dimples too I guess. Though heterochromatic eyes would make a girl really unique and interesting.

1|0
    0|0
  • More from Guys

What Girls Said 56

• of those dimples.

i really care about eyes lips and cheeks. certain shapes of lips attract me more, but not necessarily the cupid's bow.

0|0
    0|0
  • Dimples is my weakness. I dated a guy once that had heterochromia eyes, way too distracting for me, kept trying to figure out which eye was the mirror to his soul. My issue not his...

1|0
    0|0
  • I picked dimples, but that's definitely not the facial feature that specifically attracts me the most. I'm personally a huge fan of really bright, clear eyes (usually either green or blue)

1|0
    0|0
  • Butt chins are a turnoff for me. It might sound shallow, but I can't stand them.

Freckles look weird on a grown man, but they are cute on children and young women.

Dimples the same.

For men, I like strong jaw lines. For women I think big eyes are cute and also full lips.

0|0
    0|0
  • Never really knew I just like guys with freckles, even when I was a little kid ( since 5 ) I had crushes on boys and guys with freckles.

1|0
    0|0
  • I'm a sucker for dimples. It usually means he's got a great smile too. I love the freckle guys hair and the slight scruff on the chin guy too.

1|0
    0|0
  • Freckles and nice "smiling" eyes. It may sound really weird but I I like when I see some wrinkles around their eyes.
    I also like masculine jawline. That's just :3

1|0
    0|0
  • None... I thought this would be like, eyes, lips, nose. Not some weird poll about random unimportant features.

0|0
    1|1
  • I LOVE heterochromia eyes and vitiligo (either on black or whie person), also facial scars... like the lip or eye but again not too big. basically i just love these different maybe rare features

1|0
    0|0
  • eyes XDXDXD

1|0
    0|0
  • I have heterochromia and I'm just going to say people notice that more than anything else.

1|0
    0|0
  • I dont know why but I find dimples on men absolutely charming for some reason>!

1|0
    0|0
  • I really like good stubble. Like not a full on beard and mustache, but I definitely have a thing for stubble, its actually one of the first things that attracted me to my boyfriend!

0|0
    0|0
  • Dimple chin drives me crazy and I can't help myself.

0|0
    0|0
  • Brains and intellect is the only thing that works for me.

0|0
    0|0
  • I love a good jaw line. And I am kind of obsessed with noses. If you are handsome but you have an ugly nose I am not gonna be attracted to you.

1|0
    0|0
  • Had a crush on Sam Claflin. So I’d say dimples. Freckles do nothing for me.

1|0
    0|0
  • what bout sacral dimples? lol. I have those.

there's also dimples of venus but I don't have those

0|0
    0|0
  • I’m a simple girl, I like blue eyes and good teeth.

0|0
    0|0
  • Heterochromia eyes, it's rare but they look amazing.

0|0
    0|0
  • More from Girls

Recommended myTakes