Why do lots of guys have beards now and why do people like it?

1628

Most Helpful Girls

• Probably because like anything else, fashion/style trends come and go. The popularity of certain styles of men's facial hair has changed a lot throughout time. So now, having a full beard is seen as more attractive (although I'm sure some people don't like it).

Personally, I do like beards on men. I can't really explain why I like it, I just think it's very attractive. I think having a beard can really change the overall "look" of a guy for the better. (generally speaking).

• Ok thanks. I generally feel dirty and like I am letting myself go if I don't have a clean shaven face but each to their own. It's good to see why you might like it though so thanks.

• I like beards if there’s not too much of it. I like a nice masculine man😍

• Ah ok thanks. I still think it's weird how so many girls think it's masculine because it is the same guy with or without a beard but I just think without you have a cleaner guy

Most Helpful Guys

• I grew a beard because I was self conscious about my face. I'm blond but have a gingery "beard" and it makes me feel so much more confident and happy about myself.

• Sometimes it is making a statement that we are a real man and not a clone that don't have body hair.
    Also because we men are done being accused of not being a real man, I had a beard and I am big in other departments, you women start all kinds of false rumors about how a man isn't a real man so we don't get any sex. I resent all false accusations against me as a man, I can and will perform in the bedroom just fine.