Which dressing style do u prefer the most on yourself :street fashion or high fashion?

• Which dressing style do u prefer the most on yourself :street fashion or high fashion??Street fashion
    Vote A
  • Which dressing style do u prefer the most on yourself :street fashion or high fashion??High fashion
    Vote B
  • Which dressing style do u prefer the most on yourself :street fashion or high fashion??Street fashion
    Vote C
  • Which dressing style do u prefer the most on yourself :street fashion or high fashion??High fashion
    Vote D
  • Both
    Vote E
  • Other.
    Vote F
Select age and gender to cast your vote:
I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|0

Most Helpful Guys

• None of the above. I'm more into t-shirts and jeans, but not those skinny jeans or tapered sweats... My legs are too muscular for skinny jeans and my as doesn't fit either. I like reg or straight leg jeans with room in the leg area. Then fitted t-shirts. I like my arms so ones that fit around my arms good. Usually I'll have maybe Marvel or some nerdy design. Or just a nice solid colour.

1|0
    0|0
    THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE
  • Based on the pictures, I'd say street for women and high fashion for men.

I'm not the type to spend a ton on clothing however, but I do like things like jeans and jackets and they don't have to cost a lot and you don't have to spend a lot to look half decent, so I don't buy brands like Gucci.

2|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Girls

• I don't wear either, but high fashion i prefer though street is nice too, it just depends on who its on and if it suits them.

1|1
    0|0
  • The pics you chose are not high fashion, they reflect those who like to be Branded!!! People who go around wearing items with Brand Names on them for everyone to see aren't individuals they are Brands. I can't tell you how many times I see someone wearing a DKNY Hat, Abercrombie Shirt, Nike Shorts and sneakers, and carrying a Gucci bag... I laugh at them and say nit only are you Branded head to toe you can't even decide on which Brand... SMDH...

0|1
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 27

• i chose men's high fashion because i do wear leather jackets, t shirts, sneakers and jeans, but their pants are a little too tight in my opinion. i like to have some room available.

1|1
    0|0
  • I selected Street fashion but jeans and a shirt also looks good on people
    P. s nothing looks good on me so doesn't matter

2|0
    0|0
  • average,

but mostly khaki pants,
    plain color t-shirt

and some kind of cap / hat

usually sports related,
    or maybe sports related streetwear brand hat,
    or non sports.

1|0
    0|0
  • High fashion but not like what is in the photo you posted. That looks like street fashion to me. High fashion is three piece suits and nice button up shirts with a cardigan.

0|0
    0|0
  • For females, street.
    For males, high fashion.
    At least based on these pictures.

2|1
    0|0
  • High fashion.
    I'm not a big fan to street fashion

2|0
    0|0
  • Street fashion. The weirder in its looks the more I am into it.

1|0
    0|0
  • High end fashion I like to be more presentable. I also only date girls who have style, so usually be leaning towards high end fashion.

1|0
    0|0
  • Neither. I'm a child of the 60s; I prefer gogo boots and miniskirts... :)

1|0
    0|0
  • I like all of them, Depends on my mood and the occasion.

1|0
    0|0
  • Maybe something skintight that shows off the hips and legs and butt lol

1|0
    1|0
  • You could’ve picked better high fashioned stuff for the girls because those look so ugly

0|1
    0|0
  • Depends entirely where I'm going and also on my mood.

0|0
    0|0
  • High Fashion.

1|0
    0|0
  • High fashion

1|0
    0|0
  • Street fashion on both girls and myself

1|0
    0|0
  • Neither.

1|0
    1|0
  • I prefer PJ's

1|0
    0|0
  • Street and a dab of runway

1|0
    0|0
  • Street fashion.

1|0
    0|0
  • More from Guys

What Girls Said 23

• High fashion for work and when I'm getting dressed up, street fashion for when I'm just being casual.

1|0
    0|0
  • I wouldn’t call my style high fashion, but my clothes resemble the high fashion option more than the street fashion one.

1|0
    0|0
  • Street fashion looks the most chill and its for sure what I’d gravitate towards if I had enough money to care about fashion

1|0
    0|0
  • Street fashion is more my speed. I'm a very casual person

1|0
    0|0
  • Both, street fashion more for hanging out with friends. High fashion more for work

1|0
    0|0
  • I don't have the confidence nor the body to pull of high fashion.

1|0
    0|0
  • A mix of both, leaning a little more towards street fashion.

1|0
    0|0
  • Street fashion for sure, I'm not a very girly person and don't really like dressing up.

1|0
    0|0
  • I like girly clothes and always get dolled up even on my day off x

1|1
    0|0
  • I think my body shape works better with fancier clothing, because those cloth often hug your body in a more flattering way

1|0
    0|0
    • I am curious where this is going...

• Show All
    • my point is not you or your dressing up..
      my point is the way your wrote the answer ----- because those cloth often hug your body in a more flattering way---

felt like i was reading a line from a piece of literature... or Erotica...
      hope you win the MHO

• Lol thanks

• Street fashion. I wear the most junkiest clothes you’ll ever see.

1|0
    0|0
  • Street for sure

1|0
    0|0
  • I prefer athletic style and athleisure

1|0
    0|0
  • Street fashion

1|0
    0|0
  • Street fashion, always.