How do you feel about this hairstyle aka the "Man-Bun"?

I saw some guy the other day which prompted me to ask this question

I personally think it's a fashion faux pas.

How do you feel about this hairstyle aka the
  • It's terrible
  • I like it
  • I have that hairstyle
    Vote C
  • I have some other opinion
    Vote D
If you dont have any ties to viking ancestry in your blood you shouldn't even have this hairstyle

You just look like some hipster with a bad haircut
Im raffling off MHO! :)

94111

Most Helpful Girls

Most Helpful Guys

• i use to really wanted a man bun and like have 1 bang just hanging, and i've always been told by many people and friends i have the face and head shape to pull it off. but i gave up on it every time because growing out my hair is annoying like most of the time when my hair starts growing out it looks bad and it bothers me, and sometimes when actually grew out my hair i go to the barber shop to get the sides shaved off and to get a shaped up, the barber just snips off inches from the top every time. even though i told them specifically told them leave the top and just shave off the side in the end they still cut the top off and i'm like "ugh... screw it" so man bun never happened on me. but after seeing this post i might just attempt growing out my hair again to get a man bun.

• ancient men in asia use to braid their hair or had man buns too, so we also can do man buns

• Very true

• Don't Sumo wrestlers wear them?

Sailors in the Royal Navy used to have long plaits, too.

• Personally I hate the word "man bun"

Trying to cover up the fact that it's just a bun/ponytail, making it seem like their hairstyle is masculine.

You're wearing a ponytail or a bun! JUST OWN IT!

I wear a ponytail unironicly
    though because my hair doesn't look good short.