Why would a girl stop wearing make-up?

There is a girl I know, she's an acquaintance who I had a Uni class with several years ago. She lives in a neighbouring suburb from me.

I usually bump into her regularly, like once every several weeks or so. I've noticed over the last 1.5-2 years she seems to have discontinued applying makeup and im curious as to why.

Why would a girl so using makeup in her everyday life?

Why would a girl stop wearing make-up?

2212

Most Helpful Girls

• There's so many reason
    It can be that she don't think she needs to use makeup anymore, that she don't have the time, that she just prefer herself like she is
    Every girl have different reason its really a personal choice

• You get bored of it as you get older. You're less concerned with looking a certain way.

Most Helpful Guys

• - Lazy
    - Got a boyfriend already
    - Can’t afford that shit anymore (perhaps new financial commitments)
    - She matured to the point she’s completely comfortable in her own skin