Do you like this dress?

Do you like this dress?
  • Yes.
  • No.
  • its okay..
    Vote C

4376

Most Helpful Guys

• That dress is indeed delightful and fabulous dear Princess Pie, I love it, especially the color 😍

Personally am a big fan of red dresses on women, I mean red is just gorgeous on women.

The transparent stripes on that dress give it some kind of sexy elegance if I may.

Really beautiful dress ❤

• No. It's kind of weird and unflattering. It's weirdness is distracting and draws the eyes toward the weirdness and away from the girl. It just doesn't work. Don't particularly like the color either. Black would be better for that dress.

Most Helpful Girls

• It's too sexy to have a frilly skirt, makes it look stupid. Would be better as a bodycon style dress.