• No.
    Vote B
  • its okay..
    Vote C
Select age and gender to cast your vote:
I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|4

Most Helpful Guys

• That dress is indeed delightful and fabulous dear Princess Pie, I love it, especially the color 😍

Personally am a big fan of red dresses on women, I mean red is just gorgeous on women.

The transparent stripes on that dress give it some kind of sexy elegance if I may.

Really beautiful dress ❤

1|0
    0|0
    THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE
  • No. It's kind of weird and unflattering. It's weirdness is distracting and draws the eyes toward the weirdness and away from the girl. It just doesn't work. Don't particularly like the color either. Black would be better for that dress.

3|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Girls

• It's too sexy to have a frilly skirt, makes it look stupid. Would be better as a bodycon style dress.

2|0
    0|0
  • Finding a bra for that would be a hassle. Just sayin'.

4|2
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 74

• It's okay. The thing is though, it seems a bit to revealing. It is for a more formal event then it seems rather... Peculiar? If it is for just a night at a club, or a fancy bar, or maybe an upper class house party, then this would work just fine

1|0
    0|0
  • I said no. Because the exposed parts just look awkward to me. The exposed areas just seem unattractive and it draws me to wonder what I am looking at opposed to the sexiness of it. I think the part that gets me the most is the stomach area. It almost feels like it does not serve a point. It also just looks strange through the fabric

1|0
    0|0
  • It mainly depends on who wears it. If it's someone with a form fitting body that I have never met, then it's cool. But if I know the person, then it's just awkward.

1|0
    0|0
  • Hmm... if it wasn't sheer around those parts, I'd like it more. I'm just not a fan of such revealing dresses. To me it'd look 100 times better if it was all solid, with no sheer.

I have nothing against it, but it just doesn't do for me :)

2|0
    0|0
  • Its the one wearing it that either inhances its beauty or the complete opposite !

1|0
    0|0
  • the dress looks good. but a lot of that depends on th wearer as well.

1|0
    0|0
  • Would've been better without the see through sections on the stomach area.

1|0
    0|0
  • I love it! It's quite sexy but a beautiful girl looks so incredibly attractive in there :D

1|0
    0|0
  • Yes, I like her um it very nice & I like the mesh material. ha ha

1|0
    0|0
  • Its a dress and it is made of my screen door material

1|0
    0|0
  • I suspect it's Dry Clean Only, and kinda fragile...

1|0
    0|0
  • Ladies if you want to control a man. Wear this dress and have some really big boobs. Then you'll be able to get this man to do anything you want.

1|0
    0|0
  • It is nice yes Maybe a tad more revealing than needs be for most usage

1|0
    0|0
  • The color red is a naturally provocative and powerful color. The placement of see through stripes in a nice touch.

0|0
    0|0
  • super sexy but doesn't show of near as much as you think it does at first glance.
    yeah. i love it.

0|0
    0|0
  • The OP would really have to show a picture of them wearing the dress. I chose no because the transparent strips look awkward.

0|0
    0|0
  • I love it something I would see my submissive in to show her off

1|0
    0|0
  • Mm, mm, mm, isn't she just sex on a stick!

.. what, oh yeah, the dress.. Well, it's red.. ish.

DAMN look at them titties!

0|0
    0|1
  • Ehh, just it shows the top. Not against it just I wouldn't stop staring 😅😅

1|0
    0|0
  • As with all dresses it looks best

On the floor

Heyo

1|0
    0|0
  • More from Guys

What Girls Said 41

• This is not a cute dress... this model makes it look decent but throw the dress on any plain jane it’ll look horrific.

1|1
    0|0
  • I love the color not so much the selves though. And love the peek a boo type design.

1|0
    0|0
  • Love the color and the skirt, but the top part isn’t really my style. I’d like it better without the sheer stripes.

1|0
    0|0
  • It's nice, I'd just make the stripe on the boobs a bit thicker.

2|0
    0|0
  • I’d like it if the sheer parts were the same as the other areas

1|1
    0|0
    • Basically what I said exactly, lol. Just slightly different wording. Aka, I completely agree with you :)

• Ehhh toi revealing in the boob zone in my opinion expecially if you have big cup

1|0
    0|0
  • I love it!!! The colour especially, I have one similar to this one but different colour & style almost same but a bit different.

1|0
    0|0
  • The color is pretty and overall cut but they put one too many panels in my opinion

1|0
    0|0
  • It's the gorgeous woman who makes the dress look good.

1|0
    0|0
  • I like but i dont think i would wear it. And i dont think it would suit me

1|0
    0|0
  • It’s nice, but not something I would wear, personally.

1|0
    0|0
  • Absolutely! It’s sexy and not too revealing. 😍

1|1
    0|0
  • Nah.

2|1
    0|0
  • It’s very pretty

1|1
    0|0
  • Yes it’s pretty! 💕