Do you like the "wet look" contour/highlight?

Do you like the
Do you like the
Do you like the
  • Yes.
    Vote A
  • No.
    Vote B
  • Its okay..
    Vote C
Select age and gender to cast your vote:
I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

1|2

Most Helpful Guys

• It kind of reminds me of shine or water. It might look better with a little glitter. But I agree with Pineapple boy, it can appear to look greasy. It might be a goal when using it, to make sure you are aware of the greasy look and try to do things to avoid that appearance.

1|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Girls

• Yes, but I don't like it when it looks fake - and it's never highlighter to blame, it's everything else...

1|0
    0|0
  • Personally, I think the fake one looks really gross and plastic-like. I really don't understand why girls bother.
    Only what mother nature does is really beautiful. It looks different and less than the fake one. I can't explain but it looks really different and not like it is wet. There is just a natural healthy glow that does not look oily or whatever. I'm blessed with it lol and I noticed it increases my attractiveness.

1|1
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 53

• If you can tell the person is wearing make up then they are doing it wrong plain and simple. The first one looks like the just put some blush with a silver smudge over it. The second looks oily and the third just looks really fake.

1|0
    1|0
  • A little I guess, if not too much. The first two look too shiny. lol The third looks pretty nice, though. But yet again, I like makeup best super casual if any. I like the natural wet look better. :) (and for perverts reading, Iโ€™m referring to water! lol)

1|0
    0|0
  • I don't know... at first I thought "ooooh, shiny" but then I thought, " they actually kinda look like plastic Barbie dolls
    That is not a compliment by the way.

2|0
    0|0
  • Girls taking care of their faces so that they don't look oily to ensure that they can successfully apply makeup that makes their faces look oily.

2|0
    0|0
  • Nope. I don't like dating a thunderbird lookalike lol.

2|0
    0|0
  • Yeah I do. The third look I find too artificial, too much make-up. The first two I love, especially the first one :D

1|0
    0|0
  • No way it looks very disturbing I don't mind if my fiance wears a bit of make up but this wouldn't be good from what I seevin these pictures

1|0
    0|0
  • Its alright. It dose cause some unexpected shine from lights

1|0
    0|0
  • No way, the shine makes them look greasy. They need to wash that crap off their faces and never do that again.

1|0
    0|0
  • Its just another type of makeup. I like my girls natural ๐Ÿ˜

1|1
    0|0
  • Show more from Guys

What Girls Said 43

• It looks okay

1|0
    0|0
  • Highlighters look fake and disgusting IRL.
    Coming from a tropical country, the only advantage we have around here is that we never really need highlighter.

1|0
    0|0
  • Like I don't hate it, but I would wear it bc I don't really wear make up. Way too time consuming. All I do is give my alien looking self eyebrows.
    Seriously though my eyebrows are fucked up.

Ocasionaly I'll put on eyeliner and mascara but that legit only takes me 5 minutes. Caking my face for special events takes me like 1-2 hours bc it has to be perfect. Long story short I'm an artist and I'm very keen on symmetry.

0|0
    0|0
  • It's alright, but if over done and can literally make you look wet/ shiny and give off a sweaty look. But other than that, it's give off a nice dewy look that makes the skin look not to dry.

1|0
    0|0
  • It looks fantastic in photos but in real life it just looks fake and oily

1|0
    0|0
  • Itโ€™s not my cup of tea at all, but I think that it looks pretty nice in the photos.

1|0
    0|0
  • Yes, I am in love with it
    Its very appealing to watch

1|0
    0|0
  • I hate that way the girls did it in these pics. Specially the last girl she just looks like a typical ig girl with fake lips. I do like highlight tho just nothing crazy!

1|0
    0|0
  • In pictures they manipulate it to look good but in real life it looks horrible

1|0
    0|0
  • I like it generally but some girls overdo it. I donโ€™t think it looks wet, but rather glowy.

1|0
    0|0
  • Show more from Girls

Recommended myTakes