Do you like the "wet look" contour/highlight?

Do you like the
Do you like the
Do you like the
  • Yes.
  • No.
  • Its okay..
    Vote C

4555

Most Helpful Guys

• It kind of reminds me of shine or water. It might look better with a little glitter. But I agree with Pineapple boy, it can appear to look greasy. It might be a goal when using it, to make sure you are aware of the greasy look and try to do things to avoid that appearance.

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE

Most Helpful Girls

• Yes, but I don't like it when it looks fake - and it's never highlighter to blame, it's everything else...

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE
  • Personally, I think the fake one looks really gross and plastic-like. I really don't understand why girls bother.
    Only what mother nature does is really beautiful. It looks different and less than the fake one. I can't explain but it looks really different and not like it is wet. There is just a natural healthy glow that does not look oily or whatever. I'm blessed with it lol and I noticed it increases my attractiveness.

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE