Do you like the "wet look" contour/highlight?

Do you like the
Do you like the
Do you like the
  • Yes.
    Vote A
  • No.
    Vote B
  • Its okay..
    Vote C
Select age and gender to cast your vote:
I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

1|2

Most Helpful Guys

• It kind of reminds me of shine or water. It might look better with a little glitter. But I agree with Pineapple boy, it can appear to look greasy. It might be a goal when using it, to make sure you are aware of the greasy look and try to do things to avoid that appearance.

1|0
    0|0
    THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE

Most Helpful Girls

• Yes, but I don't like it when it looks fake - and it's never highlighter to blame, it's everything else...

1|0
    0|0
  • Personally, I think the fake one looks really gross and plastic-like. I really don't understand why girls bother.
    Only what mother nature does is really beautiful. It looks different and less than the fake one. I can't explain but it looks really different and not like it is wet. There is just a natural healthy glow that does not look oily or whatever. I'm blessed with it lol and I noticed it increases my attractiveness.

1|1
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 53

• If you can tell the person is wearing make up then they are doing it wrong plain and simple. The first one looks like the just put some blush with a silver smudge over it. The second looks oily and the third just looks really fake.

1|0
    1|0
  • A little I guess, if not too much. The first two look too shiny. lol The third looks pretty nice, though. But yet again, I like makeup best super casual if any. I like the natural wet look better. :) (and for perverts reading, I’m referring to water! lol)

1|0
    0|0
  • I don't know... at first I thought "ooooh, shiny" but then I thought, " they actually kinda look like plastic Barbie dolls
    That is not a compliment by the way.

2|0
    0|0
  • Girls taking care of their faces so that they don't look oily to ensure that they can successfully apply makeup that makes their faces look oily.

2|0
    0|0
  • Nope. I don't like dating a thunderbird lookalike lol.

2|0
    0|0
  • Yeah I do. The third look I find too artificial, too much make-up. The first two I love, especially the first one :D

1|0
    0|0
  • No way it looks very disturbing I don't mind if my fiance wears a bit of make up but this wouldn't be good from what I seevin these pictures

1|0
    0|0
  • Its alright. It dose cause some unexpected shine from lights

1|0
    0|0
  • No way, the shine makes them look greasy. They need to wash that crap off their faces and never do that again.

1|0
    0|0
  • That’s like saying do you want glitter on your girl... it’s cute and adorable when your young but honestly we all need to grow up sometime.

0|0
    0|0
  • Its just another type of makeup. I like my girls natural 😍

1|1
    0|0
  • Nope. Its a bit disgusting. Looks like oily unbathed skin.

1|0
    0|0
  • Again we see generalization in my opinion 1looks like a young teen trying to for lack of better way to put it whore it up,
    2looks like she tripped into the fryer at "insert favorite fast food here" and is shocked her face didn't melt off and
    3looks decent with the *cough* wet look,
    Thinking this maybe one of those lines that says it's for the few and far between that it will look good on,
    But to me a woman who uses very little makeup almost non to point gotta ask why bother to accent the key points only he would notice,
    Sorry trailed off there but you get point I hopes

0|0
    0|0
  • I like the wet look where it's supposed to be wet

0|0
    0|0
  • No ew

1|0
    1|0
  • Just looks like you're all sweaty

3|2
    0|0
  • i okay, but sure does look slippery.

1|0
    0|0
  • Look like a oily face

2|1
    0|0
  • No
    I don't like it

2|0
    0|0
  • Not at all, its a very big turn off to me

2|0
    0|0
  • More from Guys

What Girls Said 43

• It looks okay

1|0
    0|0
  • Highlighters look fake and disgusting IRL.
    Coming from a tropical country, the only advantage we have around here is that we never really need highlighter.

1|0
    0|0
  • Like I don't hate it, but I would wear it bc I don't really wear make up. Way too time consuming. All I do is give my alien looking self eyebrows.
    Seriously though my eyebrows are fucked up.

Ocasionaly I'll put on eyeliner and mascara but that legit only takes me 5 minutes. Caking my face for special events takes me like 1-2 hours bc it has to be perfect. Long story short I'm an artist and I'm very keen on symmetry.

0|0
    0|0
  • It's alright, but if over done and can literally make you look wet/ shiny and give off a sweaty look. But other than that, it's give off a nice dewy look that makes the skin look not to dry.

1|0
    0|0
  • It’s not my cup of tea at all, but I think that it looks pretty nice in the photos.

1|0
    0|0
  • Yes, I am in love with it
    Its very appealing to watch

1|0
    0|0
  • I hate that way the girls did it in these pics. Specially the last girl she just looks like a typical ig girl with fake lips. I do like highlight tho just nothing crazy!

1|0
    0|0
  • It looks fantastic in photos but in real life it just looks fake and oily

1|0
    0|0
  • In pictures they manipulate it to look good but in real life it looks horrible

1|0
    0|0
  • I like it generally but some girls overdo it. I don’t think it looks wet, but rather glowy.

1|0
    0|0
  • Yes but m skin is already oily so no need to highlight

1|0
    0|0
  • I really like it.
    I feel like it gives a nice healthy glow.

1|0
    0|0
  • This is who I look after gym. Sweaty.

I dont mind it.

1|0
    0|0
  • I love it, anticipated it in 2015 when it was on the runways

1|0
    0|0
  • I don't like it at all, it look like they have oily skin. Not elegant at all.

1|0
    0|0
  • No, the skin looks really oily in my opinion. I respect your opinion. But its not for me

1|0
    0|0
  • Well my skin kinda looks "wet" naturally so I'm fine with it being cool 😂😂

0|0
    0|0
  • Is this what I have here?

1|0
    0|0
  • Nah looks weird lmao

1|0
    0|0
  • Nope.