Do you like the "wet look" contour/highlight?

Do you like the
Do you like the
Do you like the
  • Yes.
  • No.
  • Its okay..
    Vote C

4555

Most Helpful Guys

• It kind of reminds me of shine or water. It might look better with a little glitter. But I agree with Pineapple boy, it can appear to look greasy. It might be a goal when using it, to make sure you are aware of the greasy look and try to do things to avoid that appearance.

Most Helpful Girls

• Yes, but I don't like it when it looks fake - and it's never highlighter to blame, it's everything else...

• Personally, I think the fake one looks really gross and plastic-like. I really don't understand why girls bother.
    Only what mother nature does is really beautiful. It looks different and less than the fake one. I can't explain but it looks really different and not like it is wet. There is just a natural healthy glow that does not look oily or whatever. I'm blessed with it lol and I noticed it increases my attractiveness.