I’m purchasing some new glasses which style do y’all like best?

I love all of them which style do you guys like best? :) they r all kinda similar, but still asking. Also try not to look at the person as much and more so THE GLASSES. If that makes sense lol. Obvi you’re gonna think one of these girls looks hotter than the other and one will make one pair look better even if the glasses aren’t even cute. So try to focus on the actual pair of glasses u like best please and thank you 🤓I’m purchasing some new glasses which style do y’all like best?I’m purchasing some new glasses which style do y’all like best?I’m purchasing some new glasses which style do y’all like best?I’m purchasing some new glasses which style do y’all like best?I’m purchasing some new glasses which style do y’all like best?

821

Most Helpful Guys

• Number three looks good. It depends on the person. I have number 4 but they make me loom terrible, but if I got 1 or 3 I'd look better. So whatever you think would suit you

• I currently have small glasses like those rn they r just kinda boring to me that’s why I wanna switch it up haha :)

• Thanks, for you I say 2 or 3 depending on your style

• Yeah I’m leaning towards those honestly!!!

• The first and fourth one look cool
    But maybe it's cause the fourth girl is really pretty.

by the way, is that Mini Ladd's girlfriend, Sammi? The last girl.

Most Helpful Girl

• The 1st and 3rd look good, at the end it depends on your face & brows shape.