I’m purchasing some new glasses which style do y’all like best?

I love all of them which style do you guys like best? :) they r all kinda similar, but still asking. Also try not to look at the person as much and more so THE GLASSES. If that makes sense lol. Obvi you’re gonna think one of these girls looks hotter than the other and one will make one pair look better even if the glasses aren’t even cute. So try to focus on the actual pair of glasses u like best please and thank you 🤓I’m purchasing some new glasses which style do y’all like best?I’m purchasing some new glasses which style do y’all like best?I’m purchasing some new glasses which style do y’all like best?I’m purchasing some new glasses which style do y’all like best?I’m purchasing some new glasses which style do y’all like best?

0|0

Most Helpful Guys

• Number three looks good. It depends on the person. I have number 4 but they make me loom terrible, but if I got 1 or 3 I'd look better. So whatever you think would suit you

0|0
    0|0
    • I currently have small glasses like those rn they r just kinda boring to me that’s why I wanna switch it up haha :)

• Show All
    • Thanks, for you I say 2 or 3 depending on your style

• Yeah I’m leaning towards those honestly!!!

• The first and fourth one look cool
    But maybe it's cause the fourth girl is really pretty.

by the way, is that Mini Ladd's girlfriend, Sammi? The last girl.

0|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• The 1st and 3rd look good, at the end it depends on your face & brows shape.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 19

• The 1st ones are my favorite style. To prove I'm not biased, I actually think the 3rd girl is the cutest, but I think her glasses are too round.

0|0
    0|0
  • #3. But it would make more sense to see you trying on the various models to see which ones suit you best.

0|0
    0|0
    • I agree but I’m buying them online so just wish me luck that they will look good 🤞🏼

• If that's you in your profile pic, you're very attractive, so they probably will. Still, I worked somewhere where I had to polish sunglasses, and so I tried on the various models. It was so unpredictable which ones suited me. Not necessarily the models I preferred. Good luck!

• I really like 1 and 4. But i don't know what you look like or how you dress so i can't tell you which would fit you the best.

0|0
    0|0
  • The 2nd and 3rd are a big huge NO, other than that go with what makes you happiest.

0|0
    0|0
  • The first one is really nice, I think it's cute and it will suit you...

0|0
    0|0
  • I think last ones are great, I like their frame and also the shape

0|0
    0|0
  • I don't know but don't get black they remind me of psycho people

0|0
    0|0
    • Lol weird why is that

• The guy from American Beauty he wears the black bold glasses and he looks like a psycho with them on and acts like it as well and there's another one he's a Sports commentator on Showtime he does the MMA and the boxing he wears the bold black glasses and he looks like a psycho with them on

• Top one

0|0
    0|0
  • Fourth girl’s glasses

0|0
    0|0
  • Serious question. Who are they?😂

0|0
    0|0
  • top one is the best

0|0
    0|0
  • Last 2 pairs

0|0
    0|0
  • 1st and 3rd.

0|0
    0|0
  • the 3rd one

0|0
    0|0
  • I think 1st and 4th would suit you better

0|0
    0|0
  • It really depends on ur face

0|0
    0|0
    • That’s my face in the profile pic

• Show All
    • Yeah I have contacts, but I don’t wear them 24/7 so I’m buying new prescription glasses lol

• I like 1st for you but u can feel that by wearing this glasses are big everytime .. i think 4th one is best option to wear anytime

• Malcolm X

0|0
    0|0
  • I like the third pair of glasses personally

0|0
    0|0
  • Number 5 and number 3.

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 7

• Depends on which ones suite YOU best.

0|1
    0|0
  • The 3rd one. They look more intellectual.

0|0
    0|0
  • The 1st one

0|0
    0|0
  • #1 or #3

0|0
    0|0
  • 2 or 4th one

0|0
    0|0
  • I like 1 and 4