Girls! Do you wear a bra when you sleep?

• Yes
  • No
And why?

2516

Most Helpful Guys

• l wear no clothes in bed when l go to sleep l love to sleep naked its a hot turn on and it all hangs out all the fun of the fair

Most Helpful Girls

• I don’t since I like them to finally be free after wearing a bra for almost 13 hours of the day. Same goes with my underwear.

• Yes i do. You must always wear a bra cauz it keeps the breast is proper shape. And when u start becoming old the breast starts to sag. I wear a bra all the time.

• Contrary to the common belief, bras do not keep breasts from sagging. They actually do the opposite. There is a super interesting french study on the long-term effects of bras that you should totally look up.

• Yeah can see your are in good shape ☺️