Girls! Do you wear a bra when you sleep?

Girls! Do you wear a bra when you sleep?
  • Yes
    Vote A
  • No
    Vote B
Select age and gender to cast your vote:
I'm a GirlI'm a Guy
Updates:
And why?

2|2

Most Helpful Guys

• l wear no clothes in bed when l go to sleep l love to sleep naked its a hot turn on and it all hangs out all the fun of the fair

1|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Girls

• I don’t since I like them to finally be free after wearing a bra for almost 13 hours of the day. Same goes with my underwear.

3|1
    0|0
  • Yes i do. You must always wear a bra cauz it keeps the breast is proper shape. And when u start becoming old the breast starts to sag. I wear a bra all the time.

1|1
    1|0
    • Contrary to the common belief, bras do not keep breasts from sagging. They actually do the opposite. There is a super interesting french study on the long-term effects of bras that you should totally look up.

• Yeah can see your are in good shape ☺️

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 14

• My girlfriend sleeps naked but only after sex as when we normal have sex again when we wake up aswell and she loves her breasts being played with but if we don't have sex that night then she normally does sleep in panties and bra with a T-shirt aswell.

1|0
    0|0
  • It depends for my wife. If there is a shower or sex later in the evening or before bed then she doesn't.

1|0
    0|0
  • Most women I know hate wearing bras and take them off as soon as they get home

1|1
    0|0
  • I don't wear a bra at all. I don't need it.

1|1
    0|0
  • sleeping naked helps you live longer I heard

1|1
    0|0
  • Yes.. Because it's comfy πŸ˜‚πŸ€£πŸ˜‚πŸ€£πŸ˜‚

1|0
    0|0
    • you need to see a doctor you are a very sick and a pervert go away asking shit like that l dont like you and l like most people but not you sicko and twisted

• Show All
    • go buy a melon from the market for 50 rupees take it home and make love to it you little virgin you never had real sex with a nice sexy girl you wear your sisters and your mums clothes you are a tv pervert lmao you bum licking lover nothing but a creep in the deep shit l can't stand you at all

• @BOUNTYGUY9 haha.. Man you are a toxic person.. And I have only 1 to flush toxin like you from my life.. πŸ–•πŸ–• #block

• I do
    @Hapinus I know your answer ☺️

1|0
    0|0
  • I sleep naked sometime's.

1|0
    0|0
  • Some do and some don't it on person

1|0
    0|0
  • Most probably don’t.

1|0
    0|0
  • no i dont ;D

1|0
    0|0
  • @Snowomann what do you do?

1|0
    0|0
  • I wear a bra sometimes.

1|0
    0|0
  • No, i dont even wear my underwear during sleep.. I feel more relaxed and sound sleep.

3|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 23

• I’m an exception but I sleep with my bra because I don’t like how being without it feels

1|0
    0|0
  • No. Bras are uncomfortable but, necessary for me. Because of how big and heavy my breasts are and during the day, wearing a bra is needed for support. But, when I get. Home that Wretched thing HAS to come off or I can't. Sleep at all.

1|0
    0|0
  • Sometimes I do, sometimes I don't. If I take a shower before bed, I don't put my bra back on. But if I don't, I just sleep in my bra. It's more comfortable for me to keep the bra on.

1|1
    0|0
  • No. Bras are uncomfortable and really hurt after a while so need some time to be free πŸ˜‚

1|1
    0|0
  • No. That'd be really uncomfortable. I never wear it at home.

1|0
    0|0
  • Sometimes Sports bra if I don't Feel like Taking it Off. xx

1|0
    0|0
  • Neked

1|9
    0|1
  • Only when I'm at someone else home because I feel awkward to sleep without a bra when I'm outside my home.

1|0
    0|0
  • I don't wear a bra ever

1|2
    0|1
    • Bras are uncomfortable, it's like putting a constant band around my rib cage. Blood can't flow properly. It really hurts my ribs - even the without underwires.

They are very expensive. Breasts change constantly - they get fuller and less fuller, sometimes the nipples are too erect making them slightly smaller. It's constantly needing an update otherwise its the wrong fitting. Can't be bothered.

It is also unhygienic as sweat builds up. The looser the clothes the eaiser the skin can breathe.

It's so nice to only wear one item.. so simple. So economical.

:-)

• I don't even like wearing bras when I'm home

1|0
    0|0
  • I have never worn one to bed.

1|0
    0|0
  • No, the twins need to breath sometimes.

1|2
    0|0
  • Yes I do

1|1
    0|0
  • Very rarely.

1|0
    0|0
  • It's a whole lot less comfortable to not wear one.

1|0
    0|0
  • Nope

1|0
    0|0
  • Nopes

1|1
    0|0
  • Yeah

1|0
    0|0
  • No...