Which of these clothing stores do you like the most?

• Macy's
  • H&M
  • Ross
    Vote C
  • Forever 21
    Vote D
  • Topshop
    Vote E
  • American Apparel
    Vote F
  • Urban Outfitters
    Vote G

22

Most Helpful Girl

What Girls Said 21

• i shopped at macy's when i lived in america as a teen

• Honestly, none of these. I stay shopping at Target, though. Their clothing game has gone way up over the years, and their stuff is slightly cheaper than the stores mentioned here with the exception of maybe H&M.

• Ross is actually more affordable than both.. lol and the ones here are huge with lots of variety.

• We don't have a Ross where I live. I've never heard of the store actually.

• Out of these I picked Forever 21, but I personally prefer Wetseal or Hollister and these stores in my local mall called Q and J Trendy. They are the only places that have my size in pants that go down to my ankles.

• Most of those we don't have in Finland. Only H&M, so I guess I have to vote that then. I've shopped at Forever21 abroad, but I haven't even set foot in any of the other stores.

• Hmmm the only place I like itโ€™s dollskill. com no sponser lol itโ€™s cute. But I am going to have to lose weight before I buy onit of there dress. Have you seen the rihanana Body dress... damn if god with have gift me with beauty I would be a knock out,

• I've only ever heard of 3 of those shops , but i haven't shopped in any lol

• I like Forever 21. Prices are decent and the clothing is cute and fashionable

• I can only go to H&M and Forever 21, the other stores don't exist where I live.
    I've never been to Forever 21, but I might go. And H&M is dead to me.
    So, out of these my answer is no.

• I am in Australia so I am not really aware of these stores. I do like some online stores such as petal and pup as my style is very sophisticated and classy with clean lines and showing off my figure

• Forever 21 is my favorite but there's not one in my city so I have to order off the internet or go to the next city on the train and make a day of it

• Show more from Girls
    11