What's your opinions on girls with tattoos?

37207

Most Helpful Guys

• I find tattoos to be a really risky move. I really love art and see both the natural human body and tattoos to be a work of art. When it’s just your bare body I’m a lot more forgiving seeing that you had little control on exactly how your body would be shaped however you do have some input on a tattoo. Girls with great tattoos definitely get some bonus points from me. Bad tattoos are usually not a deal breaker. Usually the only way a tattoo becomes a bad thing for me is when you have an especially ignorant tattoo that you don’t see the ignorance of (such as hate speech) or your tattoos are in places that severely limit your career options. My opinion on girls with tattoos is pretty much they had a few hundred bucks available at one point and got some ink that’s about it. Now if you’re also broke I’ll probably avoid dating you since you’ve clearly had a few hundred dollars in the past and chose ink over survival. Not letting that girl raise my kids.

• Not a huge fan,. Neither my girlfriend nor I understand this thing for treating the body of a beautiful women - or an handsome guy - like a building that has been painted up with graffiti in the ghetto. (My girlfriend is less bothered by it with guys - and will even periodically suggest that I get one with our kid's names.)

However, overall, tattoos on a girl just make me think of a longshoreman in drag. Not attractive.

Ditto piercings - ears excepted. Whenever I see nipple piercings or belly or whatever, I don't think sexy. All I do think is, "OUCH!!! That must've really hurt!!!"

It's not erotic. It's just surgical - plus I can't imagine getting through an airport security checklane with more metal on than you typically find on your average freight train.

No judgment on the people who have the tattoos or piercings - don't judge a book by its cover if you can avoid it. However, I don't think that they have much good taste or common sense - don't do to your body what you can't undo. Most of all, it is NOT sexy - unless you find graffiti strewn buildings sexy.

Don't know what started the trend - it used to be that tattoos were only for drunken sailors in cheap bars in Singapore - but I can't wait till it passes.

Most Helpful Girls

• I dislike tattoos in general. They are kind of trashy to me. But I have seen some girls with small tattoos, like a little heart on their wrist... I think that can be cute sometimes.

• Hot as fuck. I’m not into someone that is completely covered, manor woman. But I’m seeing a guy that has both sleeves done and his chest and I love them, and he absolutely thinks women that have them are hot too. Just depends on the person I guess. I like them better then piercings myself!