What's your opinions on girls with tattoos?

1|1

Most Helpful Guys

• I find tattoos to be a really risky move. I really love art and see both the natural human body and tattoos to be a work of art. When it’s just your bare body I’m a lot more forgiving seeing that you had little control on exactly how your body would be shaped however you do have some input on a tattoo. Girls with great tattoos definitely get some bonus points from me. Bad tattoos are usually not a deal breaker. Usually the only way a tattoo becomes a bad thing for me is when you have an especially ignorant tattoo that you don’t see the ignorance of (such as hate speech) or your tattoos are in places that severely limit your career options. My opinion on girls with tattoos is pretty much they had a few hundred bucks available at one point and got some ink that’s about it. Now if you’re also broke I’ll probably avoid dating you since you’ve clearly had a few hundred dollars in the past and chose ink over survival. Not letting that girl raise my kids.

0|1
    0|0
  • Not a huge fan,. Neither my girlfriend nor I understand this thing for treating the body of a beautiful women - or an handsome guy - like a building that has been painted up with graffiti in the ghetto. (My girlfriend is less bothered by it with guys - and will even periodically suggest that I get one with our kid's names.)

However, overall, tattoos on a girl just make me think of a longshoreman in drag. Not attractive.

Ditto piercings - ears excepted. Whenever I see nipple piercings or belly or whatever, I don't think sexy. All I do think is, "OUCH!!! That must've really hurt!!!"

It's not erotic. It's just surgical - plus I can't imagine getting through an airport security checklane with more metal on than you typically find on your average freight train.

No judgment on the people who have the tattoos or piercings - don't judge a book by its cover if you can avoid it. However, I don't think that they have much good taste or common sense - don't do to your body what you can't undo. Most of all, it is NOT sexy - unless you find graffiti strewn buildings sexy.

Don't know what started the trend - it used to be that tattoos were only for drunken sailors in cheap bars in Singapore - but I can't wait till it passes.

0|1
    0|0

Most Helpful Girls

• I dislike tattoos in general. They are kind of trashy to me. But I have seen some girls with small tattoos, like a little heart on their wrist... I think that can be cute sometimes.

0|3
    0|0
  • Hot as fuck. I’m not into someone that is completely covered, manor woman. But I’m seeing a guy that has both sleeves done and his chest and I love them, and he absolutely thinks women that have them are hot too. Just depends on the person I guess. I like them better then piercings myself!

0|1
    0|1

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 205

• to an extent I can find it hot, sexy etc... but there is a point where it becomes to much then it just looks weird even if the tats are good. also certain tattoos are just so dumb to get. SO's name is stupid unless you marrying them for life and even if you 2 want to divorce you full the tradition of until death do us part. then don't it. getting shit like slut, bitch, whore, fuck, etc just shows a lack of self respect at least that is how I see it. gang shit is just dumb I am sorry but tattooing stuff like that really is dumb as more often than not that is some of the key shit lawyers use to put your ass in jail. Also any genital tattoos are not my thing that just looks bad in all levels. I like tattoos that have meanings. like a story behind them. Knew this girl who got a flower tattooed on her right shoulder. it was in remembrance of her best friend who got killed by a texting driver. things like that are really amazing because it shows you really cared about that person or that event. and when it comes to personality that is a really really good sign.

0|0
    0|0
  • If you are a slutty kind of girl who doesn't care about men wanting a serious relationship with you... damn they are hot.

If you are trying to be in a serious relationship now or in the near future, don't get them.

I like to kiss them and touch them, its hot, but i'm not going to bring a girl with visible tats home to mom, get it?

0|1
    1|1
  • It is attractive as god him self. I'd say it is like an enhancement to ones way to look.(sounds kinda awfull to say) lets say I like "blank" girls overall but I take bigger interest with wommen with tatoos.

0|0
    0|0
  • i find it really hot and sexy when a girl has a huge sick looking tattoo on their entire back. i once saw a Asian girl at the beach with a huge tattoo of a pink phoenix on her back with sakura trees and petals, the entire tattoo goes from her upper back down to her upper left thigh, i thought that shit was hot.

0|0
    0|0
  • How many? What extent? A few little cute ones sure, an entire torso covered is weird and a little scary. My personal opinion is that tattoos are expensive and useless not to mention that everyone has them, so I feel more unique not having them than I would with. I may get one but only after I have literally purchased everything else that I may want, such is the frivolity I see with tattoos.

0|0
    0|0
  • I avoid them because I associate them with higher incidence of stds.

2|3
    1|0
  • Its ultimately up to you. Most people get tattoos for themselves, not other people. So in the end, who cares what other think? I would say 40% or more of all the girls I went to high school with have at least one, and we had 2300 kids in our high school.

0|0
    0|0
  • It's hot as hell! Especially those with deep meaning that run through the entire body. Rare to find, but it's always a treasure!

1|0
    0|0
  • Depends on how much are there. In general I dont like them on most people. But there are some celebrties that have tattoos over their face, on their hands, etc. Who i find extremely attractive, so it depends on the individual.

0|0
    0|0
  • Hmm. They're good as long as the tattoos aren't trashy (which men and women both do). For me, I love when something means something to the girl (or guy for that matter. I just love meaningful tattoos). Used to know a woman who had a pair of scissors tattooed on her arm just because she used to be a hair dresser. Was it fancy? No, but it did tell a small story about herself.

0|0
    0|0
  • Screw what other people think you did what makes you happy and you got to make these b****** sick when they see you and if a b**** won't beef give her beef stew you're an independent man wear women not assuming anything here who can do what they want when they want cuz they want

0|0
    0|0
  • I find it amazing. My view on tattoos is , god has given us a blank canvas , from charachter to look. Express yourself. Not talking about the shitty drunk tattoos. But those which have a meaning behind them and a story.

0|0
    0|0
  • Trashy, and that applies to most people male or female. Wow lets permanently mark our bodies with something that is popular or important just in this moment and that will be a blurred mess in the future.

0|0
    1|0
    • Having the courage to inscribe something in your own skin means that it describes you as a person, and shows your own deep attachment to whatever personalized tattoo you may have. You seem ignorant to ignore people because they choose to display their affection for something.

• Show All
    • Lol my first tattoo I waited a year to get (since I had the idea) as someone who has struggled with depression for 10+ years and has been suicidal, a permanent marking on my skin, reminding me of my worth, will be valuable for my entire lifetime

• Congrats to you grill!

• I think they look really sexy depending on where they are and what they are of some women do go overboard with tattoos just like men do and wait until they are all older than we will have a completely different opinion again. Lol

0|0
    0|0
  • tattoos are a bad choice, once you reach your 50s, 60s, 70s and etc... they look dumb in my opinion, maybe sexy when your young & wild but later on... nah

0|0
    0|0
  • I actually find it hot, but I wouldn't date a girl with any. Weird I know, but that's just me

0|0
    0|0
  • Not a fan. I like how a girl looks, tattoos take away from that.

0|0
    0|1
  • The skin has to be super dehydrated and healthy for the tattoos to look its best. Usually tattoos look disgusting alcoholics and people who eat shit all the time.

0|0
    0|0
  • Don, t like it... Human is constantly growing (mind and body). I think if it was up to me I wouldn't do that. Thoughts change over time.

0|1
    0|0
  • I'm not a big fan of tattoos on women (and men). Most tattoos I find very mainstream and not so stylish. Furthermore, I think it is even harder to let a tattoo look good on you when you are a granny/grandpa.
    Nevertheless, sometimes tattoos can look cool like the ones on the attached photos.
    Photo 1: Role-play by Gibi ASMR (no real tattoos) – https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HJKHU3jU2sc
    Photo 2: Theresea Rusinko's Instagram – www.instagram.com/.../?taken-by=idomakelove

0|0
    0|0
  • More from Guys

What Girls Said 35

• It literally depends on the tattoo for me.

1|1
    0|0
  • I have one tattoo, paw inside the heart and around that heart is "be a voice for the voiceless". I love that tattoo and if anyone would show their negative feelings about my tattoo, I'd get the hell away from that person

0|0
    0|0
  • I used to think that tattoos looked not so good on girls. That opinion has changed dramatically since. The tattoos today are so much sexier than they were when I was a little girl. lol

0|0
    0|0
  • I plan on getting many tattoos (small ones though) and if my guy found them as a dealbreaker, I’d just open the door for him to leave.

0|1
    0|0
  • Same as my opinion of men with tattoos. I don't care, it's their body, their story and reasoning. Why let that affect your opinion of them?

0|0
    0|0
  • Same as a guy with tattoos. It's their own choice and self-expression, nothing to do with me

0|0
    0|0
  • No one's opinion matters , it's not my body have an opinion about someone else's tattoo. I do enjoy seeing beautiful tattoos.

0|0
    0|0
  • Tattoos are cool but placement and composition is key.

0|0
    0|0
  • You do you 😄 I have tattoos; exactly 3 my family hates it;I like it

0|0
    0|0
  • I like tattoos; they look good except if it is hateful tattoo like the Nazi ones

0|0
    0|0
  • If its not too much, it looks cool for me😍 i love mini tattoos💙

0|0
    0|0
  • Depends on what it is and we're but yes they can be hot.

0|0
    0|0
  • I have two tattoos myself. Depends on where you get your tattoo at.

0|0
    0|0
  • Depends on what it is where it is if it cute then yes but if it To much no kinda looks trashy.

0|0
    0|0
  • No opinion. Neutral. I have one myself, so.

0|0
    0|0
  • If it's a good tattoo then hot.

0|0
    0|0
  • I love them. I have 5 tattoos

0|0
    0|0
  • I love tattoos. 👌🏼

0|0
    0|0
  • I personally don't like tattoos at all...

0|0
    0|0
  • kickass

0|0
    0|0
  • More from Girls

Recommended myTakes