Would you ever wear contacts to change your eye color?

If yes then which colour would u like to change it to? Would you ever wear contacts to change your eye color?
  • Yes
    Vote A
  • No
    Vote B
Select age and gender to cast your vote:
I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

2|0

Most Helpful Guys

• I’ve done it before I have a dark brown eye color and I got hazel colored contacts. They are like chick magnets the girls loved my eye color they even believed it was my actual eye color but this was back in middle school. Only one person could tell those weren’t my actual colored contacts. They look good but as a person who use to wear them I can tell when someone is wearing them.

1|1
    1|0
    • Exactly the se me story, although I was dumb back then and didn't realized until later that it was a chick magnet… I don't use them anymore, but your comment made me wonder if I should try them again

• You should give it a shot I will later on when I go back for my eye exam.

• No. Even if I had to wear prescription contact lenses, I would get transparent ones. That also includes dyeing my hair, even if it eventually all turns white. These superficial reversible cosmetic changes do not speak to me at all. If a guy or a girl does that (contacts, hair color, makeup... etc.) it's their choice. Personally, I wouldn't do it.

1|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Girls

• Blue because I have black hair, and people have told me that they look great together.

2|0
    0|0
  • No. It doesn't interest me. I don't even like eye contact on others when it's very different from their initial eye color. It's not that it's ugly at all. It just feel too unnatural.
    The ones on the picture so look good tho.

1|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 47

• My eye color seems to always be what girls point out and compliment, so if I covered that up I'd be even worse off, lol

1|0
    0|0
    • Now I want to see it. Can you add a picture?

• If you look through the questions I've asked before on my profile you can find one where I asked 'how I look' once, can't figure out how to put pics in messages on here on my phone lol

• As someone with green eyes, i have no need for those since i've been told my eyes are my biggest physical trait, i even had a girl acusing me of using eye color lens once and even tho i don't use them she just wouldn't believe me.

1|0
    0|0
  • Not give change... But I'd like to wear lenses. Just for fun

1|0
    0|0
  • A demonic red colour. I think it would be funny. Turn up to a church or something and act possessed

4|1
    0|1
  • No. Why would I want to change my eye color when I don't even know what color I've got

1|1
    0|0
  • No don't lens ur eyes if it's hazel. I love coloured eyes they are rare and beautiful like a pearl

2|0
    0|1
  • i have good vision, wearing glasses or contacts will ruin my eyes so No.

1|0
    0|0
  • I think a light blue would look good on me. Right?
    *walks away quietly*

4|0
    0|0
  • Nah, I've already got pretty good looking eyes. Or at least I've been complimented for them before, so I assume they're alright.

1|0
    0|0
  • Done it a few times in the past, before laser eye surgery.
    It made a change an a conversation point. Good for one of occasions.

1|0
    0|0
  • Show more from Guys

What Girls Said 32

• Yes I do. I only wear blue or brown contacts with prescriptions. But that's only when I'm going out with my friends. For work and in general, I'm too lazy to put them on so I rely on my glasses.

1|0
    0|0
  • I think I look best natural - I didn't even wear make up to my graduation from university and I don't plan on wearing make up to my wedding when I get married if I get married - God willing.

1|0
    0|0
  • Yes, having almost black eyes is mundane. Changing it up a bit sometimes is fun. But if I could change my eye color permanently with a wish it would be to green.
    Speciffic shade: Mint green or forest green.

1|0
    0|0
  • My eyes aren't any special - they're brown - but I love them, they compliment my skin color very well, so I wouldn't change them. Plus I imagine wearing contacts as a very annoying experience on my sensitive eyes.

1|0
    0|0
  • Well, maybe for some time. If I'm feeling like experimenting with it. A very captivating shade of brown I think. Blues & Greens won't suit me.

1|0
    0|0
  • weird one, but it's purple.
    Not like the light one but kinda dark purple

1|0
    0|0
  • Maybe if was to rob a bank so when they get subscription be a Girl with Blue Eyes.

1|0
    0|0
  • Used to want to but i heard colorful ones can be dangerous

1|0
    0|0
  • I like blue eyes a lot but sometimes people tell me that I have pretty eyes so I wouldn’t change them.

1|0
    0|0
  • I have before, and they've made me appreciate my natural eye color. Red is the only color I like on me besides dark brown.

1|0
    0|0
  • Show more from Girls

Recommended myTakes